Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40627
Forum Reputation : 325

What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Empty
PostSubject: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 2:45 pm

I would like to know if you believe that he would do a famicide in his house, like Mr.Anime if the coin had turned to Andrew's house or he would simply kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19909
Forum Reputation : 156

What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 10:07 pm

context? Andrew is a really common name

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40627
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 10:29 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
context? Andrew is a really common name
Andrew Blaze
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 12:11 pm

I think it was for show.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19909
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 5:49 pm

would have done some compartmentalization and would have gone on a killing spree no matter what

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

QuestionMark and CrazyfortheCrazies like this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15585
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:57 pm

I personally think he would've killed his parents and he sort of implied it in the video.

I doubt he did the coin flip for theatrics given how preoccupied he was with the concept of fate and being on earth to carry out a mission. Was kind of his whole schtick.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 3:30 am

He would have done the coin flip again until it landed the way he wanted it to and committed the murders anyway.

Ben dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?   What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would have happened if Andrew's coin had flipped the other way around?
Page 1 of 1