Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smigs

Smigs

Contribution Points : 13900
Forum Reputation : 0

Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Empty
PostSubject: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 5:53 pm

I saw a post regarding an alleged video of AL shooting out the glass of the front door of Sandy Hook. Mentioned here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it talks about two other posts with threads that mention the CCTV at the front door of Sandy Hook, which captures the moment AL shot through the glass.

Multiple people recount this footage existing, stated in both here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This comment chain has peaked my curiosity since there are multiple claims that CCTV of the front door of Sandy Hook was online at one point but has since been scrubbed off the internet after a few days following the attack. I know people have claimed to say there is no surveillance video of the attack, but the amount of people recalling seeing video of it days after the attack only for it to disappear without a trace has made me really curious. Could this possibly be the Mandela effect or was CCTV actually televised or on the internet at some point?

Some of these could be misconceptions or the misremembering of details, but I thought it was worth reposting here as quite a few people have given similar accounts to seeing such footage existing. I also found it interesting how the descriptions of the camera angel and potted plant are reiterated details through these numerous accounts.

This is largely paraphrased, however I wanted to post this here because there could be more possible answers or information regarding this topic on this forum.

CanIHelpYou, anna444 and Ben like this post

Wanderer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15785
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:51 pm

I think it's a mistake giving too much credence to the anecdotal accounts of redditors, especially given how rife those particular subs are with misinfo. 

There's a good chance some of them might be thinking of this image which is sometimes touted as being CCTV from inside Sandy Hook but is actually just a still of some kid who broke into a different elementary school in Virginia: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, BlackAndWhiteKittenz, DangerLine, Achlys, Wanderer and Smigs like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43489
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 9:22 am

Ben wrote:
I think it's a mistake giving too much credence to the anecdotal accounts of redditors, especially given how rife those particular subs are with misinfo. 

There's a good chance some of them might be thinking of this image which is sometimes touted as being CCTV from inside Sandy Hook but is actually just a still of some kid who broke into a different elementary school in Virginia: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I believe this is the case as well, misinformation was spread because there were so few photos of Lanza. This picture was spread around with people claiming it to be Sandy Hook footage.

Amokauliflower, Wanderer, SonOfaGunz, Kaynhyde and Smigs like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 9:32 pm

Smigs wrote:
I saw a post regarding an alleged video of AL shooting out the glass of the front door of Sandy Hook. Mentioned here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it talks about two other posts with threads that mention the CCTV at the front door of Sandy Hook, which captures the moment AL shot through the glass.

Multiple people recount this footage existing, stated in both here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This comment chain has peaked my curiosity since there are multiple claims that CCTV of the front door of Sandy Hook was online at one point but has since been scrubbed off the internet after a few days following the attack. I know people have claimed to say there is no surveillance video of the attack, but the amount of people recalling seeing video of it days after the attack only for it to disappear without a trace has made me really curious. Could this possibly be the Mandela effect or was CCTV actually televised or on the internet at some point?

Some of these could be misconceptions or the misremembering of details, but I thought it was worth reposting here as quite a few people have given similar accounts to seeing such footage existing. I also found it interesting how the descriptions of the camera angel and potted plant are reiterated details through these numerous accounts.

This is largely paraphrased, however I wanted to post this here because there could be more possible answers or information regarding this topic on this forum.
i highly doubt these people saw footage of the sandy hook shooting that was scrubbed from the internet. why? because it's impossible to ''scrub something from the internet''. the internet is forever. once it's there, it stays there. these people saw something else and mistook it for sandy hook.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43489
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2022 5:06 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Smigs wrote:

i highly doubt these people saw footage of the sandy hook shooting that was scrubbed from the internet. why? because it's impossible to ''scrub something from the internet''. the internet is forever. once it's there, it stays there. these people saw something else and mistook it for sandy hook.
I agree but it is possible that footage gets lost and is still somewhere online but isn't found yet. That's what people mostly mean when they say "scrubbed off the internet." In this case tho it's probably just the footage of the other elementary school.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook   Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surveillance footage of AL shooting out the glass of Sandy Hook
Page 1 of 1