Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20135
Forum Reputation : 27

Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The father of Perm University shooter went as a volunteer to the special military operation zone

Marat Bekmansurov, the father of Timur Bekmansurov, who attacked Perm State University the last year, went as a volunteer to the special military operation zone. In this regard he was unable to testify in court.

“Marat Bekmansurov could't attend the court session. As was reported during the hearings, Marat Bekmansurov, who has military experience (took part in Syria campaign), went as a volunteer to the special military operation zone in Ukraine," - Komsomolskaya Pravda Perm reports. The defendant's father was to be interrogated in court on Thursday, October the 13th. He is currently being a member of Russian 201st Military Base in Tajikistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark and Helianthus like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 6:21 am

Considering his son killed 6 people and the staggering amount of war crimes committed by Russian troops, his father definitely participated in said war crimes.

Helianthus dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 am

I wonder if he did it on purpose to try and avoid the legal troubles and/or the emotional trauma, or if maybe he did it because he needed some extra money. Or maybe I'm being too cynical and he's just patriotic. He is listed as a volunteer and not as a mobilized soldier after all.

Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40602
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 11:33 am

for all that and a little more. a good excuse for not going to court and if you come back alive, you'll be branded a war hero.

QuestionMark and Rosie1756 like this post

Kaynhyde and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 1:00 pm

I like the term 'Special Military Operation'.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 2:40 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:

Right? It's got a certain charm to it even though it's very euphemistic. Certainly better then terms like "Overseas Contingency Operation". The spray painted Zs on tanks and trucks are also oddly endearing.

Helianthus, Wanderer and Rosie1756 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 2:13 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

Right? It's got a certain charm to it even though it's very euphemistic. Certainly better then terms like "Overseas Contingency Operation". The spray painted Zs on tanks and trucks are also oddly endearing.

I think the next new phrase will be 'Strategic Military Operation'.

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine   Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timur Bekmansurov's father went to Ukraine
Page 1 of 1