Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420

2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Empty
PostSubject: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 11:38 am

On May 27, 2019 18-year-old Marek Nowak shot two people, including 11yo girl, using a black powder revolver at his former school in Brześć Kujawski, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland. It was the first Columbine-inspired attack that happened in this country.

The gunman, armed with a black powder revolver, entered the school in Brześć Kujawski on 10 AM (UTC+2). He headed for one of the classrooms whose doors was opened at the moment, threw in explosives stunning students and a teacher, therewith he started shooting. He hit and seriously wounded a 11yo student. Rest of the students managed to escape from Nowak. The perpetrator went out into the corridor and started shooting randomly around, but no one got injured. Moments later he encountered a 59yo janitor on his way, which he shot and also seriously wounded. The shooter wanted to reload his gun, but another school janitor stopped him. He ran up to gunman and ordered to surrender. Then perpetrator was arrested by police officers who arrived at the scene.

The perpetrator's motives remains unknown. According to his girlfriend and media reports, the perpetrator suffered from paranoid schizophrenia. He also posted memes about Columbine High School massacre on his Facebook profile. In November 2018 Nowak escaped his family home and was wanted by police. Earlier, in Augst 2018, he attacked two students of nearby school with a knife, but didn't hurt any of them, wherefore he got arrested and referred to a psychiatric ward because policemen described his behavior as ''irrational''. Before the shooting, Nowak attempted suicide several times, he also wrote about it online. After being stopped by police (after the shooting) the perpetrator told officers he used to be under psychiatric treatment. A few months before the attack, he broke up with his girlfriend because his mental state deteriorated.

In 2022 Marek Nowak was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

I have a lot of info about him because I have a online friend who knew him OTI; I also have a lot of info from Polish media sources.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Blaze88, ANOMIC, Jo, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK and like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 5:22 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
I have a lot of info about him because I have a online friend who knew him OTI; I also have a lot of info from Polish media sources.

By all means, post more.

ANOMIC, vril and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:30 am

More info about him:

One of Marek Nowak's Facebook accounts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His online nicknames includes ''Mark Nowak'' and ''Pioneer''

His girlfriend was interviewed by Polish online news website Onet. Here is the article with that interview (in Polish): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 8:17 am

Some facts about him:

- His mental state worsened after his parents' divorce
- He had enuresis
- He had centre-left political views and he hates far-right
- His motives remains unknown
- Several days before the shooting he posted on Facebook about his plans, but no one took it seriously; the post was deleted

QuestionMark, Engel, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, mehm and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 6:03 am

Today, his prison sentence became final. Fuck the courts.

war criminal likes this post

Denethor dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 9:33 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Some facts about him:

- He had enuresis
- Several days before the shooting he posted on Facebook about his plans, but no one took it seriously; the post was deleted
He sounds like being as much of a faggot then Sebastian Bosse.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23124
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 10:46 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Some facts about him:

- He had enuresis

Or dare I say, Pekka-Eric Auvinen

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 11:26 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Some facts about him:

- He had enuresis

Or dare I say, Pekka-Eric Auvinen
I get what you mean but
>Shitty Powder Gun attack
>Faggy Political Views "Fascists are oppressing me n shiiet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting   2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2019 Brześć Kujawski school shooting
Page 1 of 1