Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

salvador ramos' online presence

Go down 
+4
Drum$tick
xDarkRazoR
scythezoid
tellecat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19433
Forum Reputation : 461

salvador ramos' online presence Empty
PostSubject: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 6:28 pm

so i've been doing some more research on salvador ramos and found that he had quite an online presence. i was wondering if anyone had links to any of the yubo livestreams or videos that he made?

i find it kinda crazy that he was doing all that shit on yubo, i used to use yubo in high school, me and my friends called it "baby tinder.' anyways, i feel like there's probably a lot of content out there that hasn't come to light yet. i know there have been some screenshots from his old instagram but there's gotta be more, maybe even a youtube channel or something kinda like culturalphilistine where he's explaining himself. one of his motivations for the massacre was the infamy, so i thought he'd leave more behind

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 8:25 pm

@NEXT STEP UP bestie i wanted to dm you abt this bc i feel like u might know but i don't have 50 posts yet lmao

scythezoid

Contribution Points : 15991
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 8:40 pm

I have a video that he posted on TikTok where he ran towards the camera with a knife in his hand. 

There's also a video or two on YouTube (not his channel, but his gamertag 'revcnge' can be seen in the video) where he's playing Fortnite with some other kids. It's just gameplay though, not much else. 

I have some other social media posts of his but they're just pictures and videos that everyone's probably already seen.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Has his alleged Last FM profile ever been verified as real?

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:00 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

holy shit, if that is real it would add up. klebold by bones bro.. oh my god. if this is legit, i wonder if one of these songs was the one he played during the massacre. i almost forgot about that, do we know what song he was playing?

scythezoid

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:02 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

He followed lil uzi vert on twitter, so it's possible that he could've listened to other soundcloud rappers.

tellecat and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28012
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:21 pm

scythezoid wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

He followed lil uzi vert on twitter, so it's possible that he could've listened to other soundcloud rappers.

What was his Twitter?

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
scythezoid

scythezoid

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:27 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

What was his Twitter?
it's probably deleted by now, i looked at it the day of the shooting. if i can find screenshots then i'll post them in this thread.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:27 pm

i've now gone down the darkest hole of salvador ramos fangirls on twitter. i am actually horrified. i know he was very pretty but these people are actually a different breed

cthulhu dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:29 pm

tellecat wrote:
i've now gone down the darkest hole of salvador ramos fangirls on twitter. i am actually horrified. i know he was very pretty but these people are actually a different breed

What’s the objective worst you’ve seen?
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:32 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

literally someone who's using the name "GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY IN THIS ROOM" who posted on christmas eve saying they were sad that salvador wouldn't be alive for christmas. they were also demanding photos of his dead body, saying it didn't matter the bodies of children in the crime scene photo too

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:33 pm

tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

literally someone who's using the name "GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY IN THIS ROOM" who posted on christmas eve saying they were sad that salvador wouldn't be alive for christmas. they were also demanding photos of his dead body, saying it didn't matter the bodies of children in the crime scene photo too

Under the mistletoe you bet I’m gonna kiss ya

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
scythezoid

scythezoid

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:35 pm

IIRC this was his account  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:35 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

these girls wish dude. they posted messages of him threatening to rape someone, saying they wish he was talking about them

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:36 pm

scythezoid wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

What was his Twitter?
it's probably deleted by now, i looked at it the day of the shooting. if i can find screenshots then i'll post them in this thread.

do u remember anything that was on the account when u saw it? like was it retweets or did he actually write shit?

scythezoid

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:44 pm

tellecat wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
scythezoid wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

What was his Twitter?

do u remember anything that was on the account when u saw it? like was it retweets or did he actually write shit?
he didn't post anything from what i remember. just retweeted a couple of things. he only followed like 8 or 9 people on there so he must've not used it a lot.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 11:54 pm

tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

these girls wish dude. they posted messages of him threatening to rape someone, saying they wish he was talking about them

Can I see the messages?
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 12:35 am

Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 12:37 am

tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

I wonder how big his manhood is

tellecat likes this post

cthulhu dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 12:37 am

Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

i saw one of these girls asking if anybody had his dick pic... i would not be surprised if that was out there somewhere lol

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 12:39 am

tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

i saw one of these girls asking if anybody had his dick pic... i would not be surprised if that was out there somewhere lol

Could fall under cp category tho

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43155
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:30 pm

tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

I do!

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:31 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

I do!

LMAO KING

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:36 pm

tellecat wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
tellecat wrote:

Can I see the messages?

I do!

LMAO KING
true internet archiving is saving the dick pics of mass shooters

I also have bobby crimo's dick

Kaynhyde, tellecat and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
sashimi

sashimi

Contribution Points : 11962
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 8:43 pm

tellecat wrote:

xDarkRazoR wrote:

holy shit, if that is real it would add up. klebold by bones bro.. oh my god. if this is legit, i wonder if one of these songs was the one he played during the massacre. i almost forgot about that, do we know what song he was playing?

I looked through that Reddit thread and somebody said one of the kids claimed that Salvador put on “sad music” or “music you would kill someone to” while he was in the classroom.

But regarding the Last FM profile, I think it was probably faked. To be honest, we’ll probably never know, since law enforcement most likely won’t release anything else from what they gathered on his phone. I only know he listened to Lil Uzi Vert, Matt Ox, and Playboi Carti based off those being the only artists he was following on Twitter. I’m not sure what “sad music” they would have though.

scythezoid and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 9:16 pm

sashimi wrote:
tellecat wrote:

xDarkRazoR wrote:

I looked through that Reddit thread and somebody said one of the kids claimed that Salvador put on “sad music” or “music you would kill someone to” while he was in the classroom.

But regarding the Last FM profile, I think it was probably faked. To be honest, we’ll probably never know, since law enforcement most likely won’t release anything else from what they gathered on his phone. I only know he listened to Lil Uzi Vert, Matt Ox, and Playboi Carti based off those being the only artists he was following on Twitter. I’m not sure what “sad music” they would have though.
It might've been something off of Teenwitch. Bones defo seems in Ramos' wheelhouse.

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20209
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:26 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:

*uses plettit 

Everyone who isn't cringe and bluepilled 

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2023 10:43 pm

got bored and decided to check out salvador's fortnite stats:

highlights

- 837hr of playtime
- 724 wins
- 14,483 games played
- 26,433 players killed
- 1.92 k/d
- mostly played on xbox, tried out mobile

Darkness, NEXT STEP UP, genericregistryemail, lifelover, anna444 and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 6:51 pm

also found some DMs with his friend he played fortnite with

NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 12:17 am

supposedly this is his google account where he left two reviews for businesses in uvalde: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Walmart- "1 star. So I was put on hold around 5 times, and i was looking for the new air pod pros online on the  Walmart app and they said they have them there but i went and they didn't have them"

Lunkers Grill & BAR- "1 star. My mom got me shrimp and fries with toast it tasted like cat food i could make better food and I'm 15 the fries were soggy and the toast was soggy too.Im ashamed of eating that!"

i know we hate reddit,, but here's the reddit post talking about it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17625
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 12:51 am

tellecat wrote:
supposedly this is his google account where he left two reviews for businesses in uvalde: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Walmart- "1 star. So I was put on hold around 5 times, and i was looking for the new air pod pros online on the  Walmart app and they said they have them there but i went and they didn't have them"

Lunkers Grill & BAR- "1 star. My mom got me shrimp and fries with toast it tasted like cat food i could make better food and I'm 15 the fries were soggy and the toast was soggy too.Im ashamed of eating that!"

i know we hate reddit,, but here's the reddit post talking about it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course the comments are filled with the same generic crap trying so desperately to make fun of him.

PostSubject: Re: salvador ramos' online presence   salvador ramos' online presence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

salvador ramos' online presence
Page 1 of 1