Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?

Go down 
+10
TheGoodChief
HuehueBR
Denethor
Vendex64
raggedslx
navthiz
Bookish
Drum$tick
Engel
xDarkRazoR
14 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37112
Forum Reputation : 1420

Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Empty
PostSubject: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 8:39 pm

What was the deadliest school shooting in your country/state?

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36730
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 8:57 pm

State: CVPA

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 9:00 pm

State (voivodeship): Not a shooting, but 1998 Wrocław school stabbing when 4 teachers were injured

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Engel and Jo like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36730
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 9:08 pm

I thought Wilno was an interesting case when I was younger, its a shame its not talked about as much as other Europeon school shootings, but I guess its due to the fact it happened almost 100 years ago

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 9:20 pm

Engel wrote:
I thought Wilno was an interesting case when I was younger, its a shame its not talked about as much as other Europeon school shootings, but I guess its due to the fact it happened almost 100 years ago

Yeah, but there is very little info about the perpetrators and the shooting at all. Their motives are unclear, but they probably had PTSD after the Polish-Bolshevik War and were also under academic stress.

Engel and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28112
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:07 am

State: Fergus high school shooting

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22178
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:34 am

There has never been a mass shooting in my country.
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:36 am

Bookish wrote:

You are from the United Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22178
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:38 am

Drum$tick wrote:
Bookish wrote:

Yes but I currently live in wales where there have been no shootings.
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:39 am

Bookish wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
Bookish wrote:

Yes but I currently live in wales where there have been no shootings.

Yes there have been
Back to top Go down
navthiz

navthiz

Contribution Points : 17750
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 5:28 pm

I don't believe there has never been a mass shooting in my country as the Columbine attack or something similar, but I can mention the Brindisi school bombing on 2012 and the attack on students at the exit of the Michelangelo high school in Florence by neo-fascist militants this year.

TheNeuroSurge and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
raggedslx

raggedslx

Contribution Points : 13903
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 6:24 pm

i don't think new hampshire has ever had a school shooting, at least not one with more than 4 casualties. when i lived in connecticut though it was obviously sandy hook.

Vendex64

Contribution Points : 19017

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:45 am

The christchurch mosque shooting that occured in New Zealand. I am from Palmerston North.

Edit: Nvm I thought you meant mass shooting.

Last edited by Vendex64 on Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 15085
Forum Reputation : 170

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 3:07 am

1925 Wilno

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

vril, xDarkRazoR and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 4:09 am

State: Winnenden
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 8:50 am

Vendex64 wrote:
The christchurch mosque shooting that occured in New Zealand. I am from Palmerston North.

For school shootings, the Waikino school shooting with 2 dead and 9 injured was deadliest school attack in NZ.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 9:54 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Vendex64 wrote:

For school shootings, the Waikino school shooting with 2 dead and 9 injured was deadliest school attack in NZ.
It's the first and only School Shooting in the country
Back to top Go down
HuehueBR

HuehueBR

Contribution Points : 6456

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 10:10 am

From the country: Realengo Massacre 
State: A 13-year-old boy who killed a wheelchair-bound student in Barreiras. (Bahia Brazil)
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14649
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:02 pm

No confirmed school shootings in South Africa. 95% of mass shootings here are gang related activities.

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9734
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:15 pm

For a very long time, the Montreal polythecnique massacre in 1989 was the deadliest shooting in Canada before being replaced by The Nova Scotia massacre in 2020.

14 people died at the polythecnique and 22 died in Nova Scotia

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13948
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:17 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
No confirmed school shootings in South Africa. 95% of mass shootings here are gang related activities.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Engel and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Carnations wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
You South African?
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13948
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:35 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
Carnations wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
You South African?
No, but I do like to read about South Africa, and the crime there too.

TheGoodChief and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:50 pm

Carnations wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
Carnations wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:
You South African?
No, but I do like to read about South Africa, and the crime there too.
That's cool. I am South African. I know there are school shootings I'm South Africa but they barely get kills and don't get media attention

vril and Carnations like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24746
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 3:37 pm

Country: Well you already know what happened here 5 months ago

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43931
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 5:08 pm

As far as I know, there hasn't been a school shooting in Ireland yet BUT there was a fairly violent incident at the secondary school I went to before doing the leaving cert and graduating. I'll have to copy and paste the text from websites and redact them a slight bit since they'll give away my location and I'd rather not doxx myself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A secondary school principal tried to wrestle an iron bar from a teenage pupil who was among a gang of seven students that tried to attack a young boy in an alleged violent disorder incident last year, a court has heard. Gift O. (19), David N. (18), and Nikolas B. (18), and Angel M. (18) appeared alongside three juveniles at last Tuesday’s district court sitting. That came as a consequence of what the court heard was “60 seconds of madness” at [REDACTED] on April 12, 2021. Sgt Darren C., in outlining the State’s case, said the incident had stemmed from “ongoing animosity” between two groups of youths. He said the youngest of those before the court, a 14-year-old pupil and a second year student at the school had been involved in a dispute outside the school. Sgt C. revealed the school phoned the boy’s father who arrived to collect his son sometime later and proceeded to leave. Moments later, Judge Bernadette O. was told the young boy and a number of his co-accused who were also in the vehicle spotted a number of youths from the rivalling gang, exited it and gave chase. Sgt C. said there followed a “momentary” altercation that involved a third year pupil in the school not before the courts when he became separated from his peers. In a bid to evade those chasing him, it was revealed the pupil sought refuge in the principal’s office. “The seven defendants are captured on CCTV running into the school after him,” said Sgt C. He said the first two suspects identified were David N. and Nikolas B. Angel M., he added, arrived on the scene a short time later with another juvenile who cannot be named for legal reasons but failed to gain access to the school. Another teenager under the age of 18, emerged seconds later accompanied by Gift O. The incident, he said, escalated at that juncture where a number of the accused try for a second time to enter the school. A PE teacher, Judge O. was told, then arrived on the scene just as one of the youths, who cannot be named due to their age, appeared armed with a metal bar. “(The teenager) who has been floating around outside the principal’s office goes into the school and at that point you have all seven defendants in the school at the one time,” said Sgt C., who described the incident as “60 seconds of mayhem”. As the scene became increasingly more volatile, Sgt C. said the school principal could be seen on CCTV “visibly and forcibly” trying to wrestle the metal bar off one of the teenagers.  A number of seconds later, all seven defendants fled by returning up the college’s long entrance avenue. The court was told the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) had given consent for the case to be dealt with summarily, meaning it could be discharged within the confines of the district court.

Angel M. (18) first appeared in court last April following an incident that saw a secondary school principal attempt to wrestle an iron bar from a teenage pupil as the gang tried to attack a young boy. Mr M. was back in court last Tuesday where it was detailed the south American native had since begun a new relationship and was fully intent on starting a new chapter in his life. "I do have the mother of his partner in court and she has taken him into her custody,” said defence solicitor Frank G. “He has completely and entirely disassociated himself from the people that were involved." “He came from Argentina with his mother and was taken into care at the age of 16 and ended up in not the best of company and he has now severed himself from all connections from the company he was getting into." “He now has a girlfriend and a mentor,a young law student from the Co Westmeath area and her mother has come to court. She has also been involved in supporting him in getting him on the straight and narrow.” His girlfriend’s mother accompanied Mr M to court and stood patiently beside him during last week’s court hearing. Sgt Darran C., took to the witness box to relay his own take on the conduct of Mr M. since the [REDACTED] incident was first reported. “There are seven defendants arrested in relation to the [REDACTED] violent disorder incident and of the seven defendants and I must say this man would stand out in terms of his level of cooperation and all the efforts he has made in a positive way in disassociating himself from the group,” he said. Mr G. added that Mr M. had initially arrived into Ireland aged just 4, adding there were lingering and substantive issues which could yet jeopardise his association with Ireland. "His mother came to Ireland when he was just 4,” said Mr G. “The matter is of huge regret to be tagging along in the shameful actions of the gang." "He would be working if he was allowed but the problem is he is technically illegal in Ireland because he is a citizen of Argentina and the paperwork wasn’t regularised."  “He is desperately trying to get a letter and if he gets a solid offer he will be able to get work and if not he will have to go back to Argentina.” The court was further informed of how Mr M. had been charged with the theft of a bike from a man in [REDACTED] on August 26, 2021. Sgt Mark M., for the State, said the incident took place on [REDACTED] in the town at around 2pm. He said Mr M. is alleged to have “taunted” the victim before taking his bike during a skirmish that followed. Sgt M. said follow up inquiries soon identified Mr M. as the chief suspect with the accused quickly admitting his guilt when officers called to his door. "Gardaí carried out enquiries and established who took the property and called to Mr M. who was very cooperative,” he said. “He admitted to stealing the bike and showed where he had hidden the bike.” Mr G. said his client had not technically taken the bike, but due to judicial legislation had no choice but to admit his culpability over what had transpired. “He took the bike which was parked outside SuperValu where the incident took place and he hid the bike in undergrowth nearby,” he said. "Under the old Common Law theft that would maybe not have been theft at all as there was no taking but under the new Theft Act he is absolutely banged to rights because it is to deprive the owner of it which is enough. Judge Bernadette O. took into account the mitigation presented by Mr G. stating she would be adopting a “benign” view if Mr M. steered clear of trouble between now and the adjourned court date.

TL;DR A gang of beaners, travellers and coons attacked a student. If gang violence doesn't count then I guess this incident in Silgo counts:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:37 pm

Worst in my Country: Toulouse
Worst close to me: Grasse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?   Deadliest school shooting in your country/state? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadliest school shooting in your country/state?
Page 1 of 1