Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting

Go down 
+5
vril
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
tellecat
Rosie1756
NEXT STEP UP
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Empty
PostSubject: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 12:22 am

It's hard to believe the deadliest high school shooting happened only five years ago, and it was committed by a retard like Nikolas Cruz. Now, not only are seventeen kids dead, but another's gonna live the rest of his life in a shithole, and seventeen families are now slaving to the gun control machine. It's sickening. I was initially gonna write a big troll-post, but I just can't. Of course I feel bad for the survivors and the families of the deceased, but I just feel for Nikolas at this stage. The guy was broken from conception and the warning signs he displayed were ignored, and combine that with a history of being bullied, AND facing a public humiliation when his girlfriend's new boyfriend kicked his ass in broad daylight after Niko picked a fight, I would've just blown my brains out. But here we are, Niko's done what he wanted to do. The bastard won.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, transcendentalauracel331, vril, anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 1:14 am

Of course it would have been better for Nikolas to become An Hero, he also is partly to blame for 2 suicides.

Xtina and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 3:03 am

i don't understand why he didn't kill himself when he had the chance, honestly. i have a lot of anger towards nikolas cruz and have trouble empathizing with him. can't believe it's been five years. i'll be thinking of all the victims today <3

NEXT STEP UP and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24190
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 7:39 am

Happy Anniversary to a supreme gentleman FUCK YOU Nikolas

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16432
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 2:08 pm

I forgot that happened today. Hell, I even forgot it was Valentine's Day. I used to really dislike Nikolas Cruz, I thought he wasn't interesting at all. I've actually changed my mind. He gives a lot of insight into a very unique type of killer. He basically just did it all for fame and infamy, there's no question about that. With other shooters, it's kind of ambiguous how bad they wanted notoriety in comparison to other motives. But Cruz was very obviously a wannabe and attention seeker, and I find that fascinating. I can understand why other people hate him though. But honestly, the people who hate him do so for aesthetic reasons. Whether they'd be willing to admit it or not.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

NEXT STEP UP, SonOfaGunz, Kaynhyde, vril and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 4:56 pm

Only reason I really care is the fact that I vividly remember the gay freakout everyone had after the shooting & all the walkouts & protests. It's crazy how that shit happened 5 years ago... you really had to be there to experience that shit. A lot of you are not American or like 16 years old so you really just don't get how chaotic everything was.

People cared less about Uvalde it seems although it did get gun control passed, but the gun control they passed will do jack shit to prevent the next shooter ofc. It's pretty apparent that WAY more people cared about Parkland because it was a bunch of rich kids getting slaughtered in one of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida (median household income there is 159k which is 100k more than anywhere I've ever lived). The only reason an AWB wasn't passed after Parkland is because the GOP had control.

QuestionMark, anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 17089
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 5:44 pm

I go to school in the same district as MSD so they did some gay thing where they didn’t allow teaching in school today in honor so I didn’t have to go to school today lol

transcendentalauracel331 and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 5:50 pm

SonOfaGunz wrote:
I go to school in the same district as MSD so they did some gay thing where they didn’t allow teaching in school today in honor so I didn’t have to go to school today lol

Only in Broward County

QuestionMark and SonOfaGunz like this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 5:51 pm

Only in Florida mane what da hell

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 9:16 pm

SonOfaGunz wrote:
Was there like a crazy reaction in your school when the event went down? I guess you would've been in middle or elementary school when it happened, but I was in my freshman year. I remember there was this huge walkout thing a few days after, and some weird mourning ceremony was held in the gym. I remember that being a nationwide trend, I went to school in Georgia. But I wonder if it was even more ridiculous in South Florida

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 11:00 pm

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
Was there like a crazy reaction in your school when the event went down? I guess you would've been in middle or elementary school when it happened, but I was in my freshman year. I remember there was this huge walkout thing a few days after, and some weird mourning ceremony was held in the gym. I remember that being a nationwide trend, I went to school in Georgia. But I wonder if it was even more ridiculous in South Florida

I was in 5th grade or so iirc, but yes there was eerie feeling throughout South Florida, I remember going home from school and my family and I were glued to the tv watching Local news stations and getting updates by the minute. It didn't really erk me the way it did to the adults and parents around me at the time I didn't even know what columbine was, but I could never forget the morning after when I went to school It was a sad awkwardness throughout the school and we all knew why. Some kids didn't go to school and the teacher had to address the elephant in the room, my mother was nervous dropping me off to school that morning. But as the months rolled out I remembered the aftermath was getting worse for a bit. Broward County was getting a lot of scrutiny about school safety and how the officers didn't respond enough. I remember specifically that 6th and 7th grade was a really bad time for the district, I remember every week we had a code red drill and we needed to wear ids on our necks 24/7. Tensions got worse with law suits and angry parents, I remember we sent letters to the survivors and made pinwheels for them in 6th grade. For some reason we had frequent incidents involving copy cat kids threatening to shoot up my middle school and my neighboring high school and we had serious lockdowns where the school would get swatted and searched we would be sitting in code reds and yellows for about a couple of hours before anything happened only for them to realize it was a sick joke. Now I’m high school they have armed security guards and bizarre “no tolerance policies”. I’ve never been to a walkout involving school shootings because I wasn’t in HS when Parkland was fresh news but I went to some stupid walkout for “Don’t say gay”.

- Yes the tensions were astronomically morbid it was a wacky time to go to school in Broward, still is.

QuestionMark and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35627
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Of course it would have been better for Nikolas to become An Hero, he also is partly to blame for 2 suicides.

He's solely to blame for them

Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:21 am

tellecat wrote:
i don't understand why he didn't kill himself when he had the chance, honestly. i have a lot of anger towards nikolas cruz and have trouble empathizing with him. can't believe it's been five years. i'll be thinking of all the victims today <3

Because he's a pussy

Kaynhyde and tellecat like this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 10:38 am

SonOfaGunz wrote:
Yes the tensions were astronomically morbid it was a wacky time to go to school in Broward, still is.
XXXTentacion died that year in Broward county too. Bad year for Floridians LOL. But yeah that must've sucked having to go through that circus with all of the regulations and drills and shit. I feel like that shooting in particular elicited a response from schools and politicians more than any other school shooting since Sandy Hook.

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 10:43 am

Xtina wrote:
Because he's a pussy

One could argue that killing yourself is the pussy way out, you don't have to suffer through jail and prison. The benefit of going to prison for the rest of your life is that you basically just get to read and socialize with other people for the rest of your existence with no worries about paying bills or instability. Other than getting in a fight or something. Personally, I think he wanted to remain alive because he knew he'd get more media exposure afterwards and basically got a platform in court, interrogations, psych evaluations, etc.

anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Xtina wrote:
Because he's a pussy

One could argue that killing yourself is the pussy way out, you don't have to suffer through jail and prison. The benefit of going to prison for the rest of your life is that you basically just get to read and socialize with other people for the rest of your existence with no worries about paying bills or instability. Other than getting in a fight or something. Personally, I think he wanted to remain alive because he knew he'd get more media exposure afterwards and basically got a platform in court, interrogations, psych evaluations, etc.
Yeah he did just want the attention 'when you see me on the news you'll know who I am' 
But he said he wanted to off himself, and instead sneaks out with the students. Then does very poor acting saying demons and voices in his head to try and somehow get out of paying for his cowardly act. He's a pussy to me.

transcendentalauracel331 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Xtina wrote:
Xtina wrote:
Because he's a pussy

Yeah he did just want the attention 'when you see me on the news you'll know who I am' 
But he said he wanted to off himself, and instead sneaks out with the students. Then does very poor acting saying demons and voices in his head to try and somehow get out of paying for his cowardly act. He's a pussy to me.
The virgin "teh demons"
The chad "the hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. fuck you all."

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, transcendentalauracel331, anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Alexz

Contribution Points : 26655
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 6:35 pm

it been 6year

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting   Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fifth anniversary of the Parkland shooting
Page 1 of 1