Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?

Go down 
+2
ZELLAweistDAY3
SELFDESTROYER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SELFDESTROYER

SELFDESTROYER

Contribution Points : 11900
Forum Reputation : 0

Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 7:33 pm

Don't think anyone else has asked this and nor do I care if they have but...
Post some jobs shooters had or generally what they did for money.

I know Eric and Dylan worked at Blackjack and Galyaviev apparently got his money from selling CSGO skins (kek)

vril and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22729
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 8:40 pm

Salvador Ramos worked at Whataburger in late 2021 before being fired and switching to working at Wendy's, which he then quit 2 weeks before the shooting.

Robert Crimo worked a brief stint at Panera Bread.

Raymond Spencer was a lifeguard years before the shooting but had a near-fatal accident and had to be resuscitated. He also went to Coast Guard boot camp but didn't complete it.

Jonathan Sapirman worked a warehouse job but quit a bit before his shooting.

Ethan Miller (cringe ahh) worked at the Safeway he shot up iirc

You won't ever guess where Brandon Scott Hole worked.

QuestionMark, Darkness, anna444, Ben, buffalobill91 and SELFDESTROYER like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 8:47 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

He's obviously new to researching shootings, Pekka makes a million spam threads and the think that offends u is some new guy making a thread similar to one posted 4 years ago. I bet ur such a cunt online cuz u get slammed into lockers daily at whatever shithole latin american school you go to. ¡Chinga tu madre!

Darkness, Ben and buffalobill91 like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:25 pm

vril wrote:
Salvador Ramos worked at Whataburger in late 2021 before being fired and switching to working at Wendy's, which he then quit 2 weeks before the shooting.

Raymond Spencer was a lifeguard years before the shooting but had a near-fatal accident and had to be resuscitated. He also went to Coast Guard boot camp but didn't complete it.

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Damascio Ibarra torres was musician

Dion Terres worked in the Motorola plant in Libertyville

Manuel Martinez Coronado was a Farmer

Dulio Pessoto was a farmer

Carlos Landívar Worked in BMW workshop

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

Joseph Mazza worked in the railroad terminal

A unnamed man who did a shooting in Iran worked at Ilam branch of the Mostazafan Foundation

Liang Yongcheng was a School guard

U probably didnt knew one of them  afro

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY3 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:27 pm

vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

He's obviously new to researching shootings, Pekka makes a million spam threads and the think that offends u is some new guy making a thread similar to one posted 4 years ago. I bet ur such a cunt online cuz u get slammed into lockers daily at whatever shithole latin american school you go to. ¡Chinga tu madre!

Bro WTF hahaha, I wasn't offended, I didn't even say it rudely, I just forwarded the thread because it already has a lot of replies, And I don't know if you know, but every time someone writes something in a thread, it appears at the top of the subforum,

and as fact, "chinga tu madre" is used only un México, and i'm not mexican LOL
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 16110
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:32 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

Bro WTF hahaha, I wasn't offended, I didn't even say it rudely, I just forwarded the thread because it already has a lot of replies, And I don't know if you know, but every time someone writes something in a thread, it appears at the top of the subforum,

and as fact, "chinga tu madre" is used only un México, and i'm not mexican LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's actually Cambodian *mic drop *shots fired *mlg cambodia montage plays

Darkness and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 10:25 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

A unnamed man who did a shooting in Iran worked at Ilam branch of the Mostazafan Foundation

Hate to break it to you but I know about half of these cases and the other half are so obscure nobody but you cares about them. Wow, an unnamed man in Iran? Why the fuck would I care bruh. Also, Chinese cases are boring. Cry bout it.

There's a reason I don't write about which job some obscure shooter had, nobody cares.

Ben likes this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 12513
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 10:43 pm

The demons told Nikolas Cruz to get a job at Dollar Tree.

According to Dylann Roof, the only job he ever had was lawn mowing.

If I remember correctly, Adam Lanza worked at a PC Repair Shop for a short time.

Steven Kazmierczak was in the United States army, however he only got past basic training before he was discharged for failing to report his mental illnesses.

Engel, anna444, Ben and SELFDESTROYER like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 10:55 pm

vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

Hate to break it to you but I know about half of these cases and the other half are so obscure nobody but you cares about them. Wow, an unnamed man in Iran? Why the fuck would I care bruh. Also, Chinese cases are boring. Cry bout it.

There's a reason I don't write about which job some obscure shooter had, nobody cares.

Well, thats funny because u said op is "new in researching shooting", well, you don't know much about them, u can't judge Rolling Eyes

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 16110
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 11:08 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

Well, thats funny because u said op is "new in researching shooting", well, you don't know much about them, u can't judge Rolling Eyes

True, I don't know where some newb who doesn't even know about "unnamed Iran man" gets the nerve to pipe up when you're obviously the expert.

By the way, I actually know his name, I'm just not going to tell you. Who's ignorant now, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36858
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 11:24 pm

Vladislav Roslyakov got his money by stealing from his grandmother

Kimveer Gill was probaby on unemployment benefits at the time of Dawson, but had jobs in the past

Seung-Hui Cho used the money his parents loaned him

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

TheNeuroSurge, anna444 and SELFDESTROYER like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 11:31 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

Lmfao, I don't know much about shootings because I don't know about some chink who injured 5 people or some shit 50 years ago. Shut the fuck up.

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 11:32 pm

Ben wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Osvaldo campos was Vet

Nathan Desai was Lawyer

True, I don't know where some newb who doesn't even know about "unnamed Iran man" gets the nerve to pipe up when you're obviously the expert.

By the way, I actually know his name, I'm just not going to tell you. Who's ignorant now, bitch?

Okay, Say his name, otherwise you'd be lying.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?   Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs that shooters had/how they got the money for their weapons?
Page 1 of 1