Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School attackers with the same name as you?

Go down 
+11
Arkan
Samson
TheNeuroSurge
buffalobill91
Kaynhyde
vril
ZELLAweistDAY3
Bookish
Darkness
Engel
xDarkRazoR
15 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

School attackers with the same name as you? Empty
PostSubject: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:03 pm

Shooters/attackers who had the same first name as you?

School attackers with the same name as me:

- Piotr P. (1998 Wrocław school attacker - yeah, he attacked the school in my city and had the same name as me, lmfao)
- Peter Odighizuwa (my name, ''Piotr'', is Polish variant of ''Peter'')

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36600
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:06 pm

Not today Mr. FBI agent

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

pkvscend, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 30008
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 10:52 am

Theres only one person from the 70s that did a shooting that has the same first name as me, and my name isn't even that uncommon. I've seen some other shooters have my first name but not as there first name as in it being a middle or last name.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22076
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:18 pm

A quick internet search suggests there is no one with my name that has shot up a school.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26163
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:
Theres only one person from the 70s that did a shooting that has the same first name as me, and my name isn't even that uncommon. I've seen some other shooters have my first name but not as there first name as in it being a middle or last name.

Ur a fking asshole, if you don't want to say your name, don't comment, you're just being a moron saying "theres only one person from the 70's", Say his name or don't Say anything

Darkness, Helianthus, Kaynhyde, vril, tellecat, buffalobill91, Samson and dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22504
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:36 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZZZ55689 wrote:

Ur a fking asshole, if you don't want to say your name, don't comment, you're just being a moron saying "theres only one person from the 70's", Say his name or don't Say anything

how about you say your name then

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22899
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZZZ55689 wrote:

You are 16 my man, your opinion is always invalid.

vril, Ben and Samson like this post

Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned

Contribution Points : 13290
Forum Reputation : 131

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 4:16 pm

What a Face

Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkness, vril, Ben and alesanagoon like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26163
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:02 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZZZ55689 wrote:

You are 16 my man, your opinion is always invalid.

Ur 17, hahaha, What do you think you are? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 30008
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:54 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
ZZZ55689 wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Kartoffeln, Kaynhyde, vril, scythezoid, Ben, tellecat, Licht and like this post

Arkan dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29178
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 12:26 am

Only two, as far as I know. Not saying them for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13814
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 12:50 am

Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkness, Engel, Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13814
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24646
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 4:52 pm

Yeah. in 2019 there was one

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 4994
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 5:19 pm

None that I can find, but the surname Kazmierczak translates as "son of Kazimierz (Polish translation of Kazimir)".

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7724
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 4:22 pm

Connor James Sturgeon
Connor Betts

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 5:31 pm

Adam Peter Lanza.

That's my full name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:01 am

kip Philip kinkel
Back to top Go down
Mohammad2

Contribution Points : 3270

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:16 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Shooters/attackers who had the same first name as you?

School attackers with the same name as me:

- Piotr P. (1998 Wrocław school attacker - yeah, he attacked the school in my city and had the same name as me, lmfao)
- Peter Odighizuwa (my name, ''Piotr'', is Polish variant of ''Peter'')

Mohammad merah has same name as me

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 58536

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 11:48 am

Dimitrios Pagourtzis

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School attackers with the same name as you?   School attackers with the same name as you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School attackers with the same name as you?
Page 1 of 1