Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assault.wad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RDDoomer

RDDoomer

Contribution Points : 14700
Forum Reputation : 0

Assault.wad Empty
PostSubject: Assault.wad   Assault.wad Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 6:10 pm

I noticed that assault.wad is the least considered EH wad. There are no photos, no descriptions and no idea of what it would be. Any thoughts? confused

CanIHelpYou, NEXT STEP UP, vril, RDDoomer and Tropical like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

Assault.wad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.wad   Assault.wad Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 9:45 pm

Could it be the infamous recreation of Columbine by Eric?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80622
Forum Reputation : 1491

Assault.wad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.wad   Assault.wad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 5:43 am

As I understand there are several that are not considered. Techout, Assault, Thrasher, etc.

Of course, we don't have TIER, even though he tried to leave behind enough to recreate it.

The media acts like they only played DOOM, when there was also Duke Nukem 3D mentioned explicitly and the "missions" were a Quake clan. Yet we have nothing that is a Duke or Quake level they made.  .MAP or .BSP extensions.  

Since the bombs were out of Duke, and since Dylan wrecked his harddrive and seems more into Duke than Eric, the level of the school was probably in Duke.

When Eric talks about making levels resembling the mission sites, it's in Duke. It's .MAP. One is Corridor.MAP

In fact, I played through some of other peoples DOOM and Duke and Quake levels, that were old enough that they could have also played.

The most notable one is Duke's Big City

It has a car with two 'explosive canisters' in it, much resembling their car bombs with two propane tanks. It sits across from a Mortal Kombat poster, and much of the music they listened to came from the Mortal Kombat movie soundtracks.  The read-me ends "HAVE FUN", just as Dylan's brainstorming of the attack.

CanIHelpYou, Ghetto607, unhingedbullet, vril and SELFDESTROYER like this post

Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47414
Forum Reputation : 125

Assault.wad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.wad   Assault.wad Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 2:01 pm

I pray for a miracle happens... Like TIER or missign wads get leaked

Assault.wad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault.wad   Assault.wad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault.wad
Page 1 of 1