Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza

Go down 
+15
superiorityofreason
Youngie_2
LucienBarminswaAlexander
yves
TheGoodChief
RUCheck
Shouberty
NEXT STEP UP
bloodyanimosity
joaingo
ZAVANZK
CanIHelpYou
Amokauliflower
Kaynhyde
PoppyArthur
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

Contribution Points : 14367
Forum Reputation : 50

Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Empty
PostSubject: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:30 pm

Robbie actually had friends compared to Adam , Was easy for him to get girls. He didn’t kill his mom , he was homeless all the time but was a man about it . And on top of that he tried . He wasn’t cooped up in a damn mansion doing nothing . He actually went searching for jobs. People called him a nerd because of his glasses, which irritates the fck outta me lol he was more of a gang banger . He had a group of friends that was involved with violence and other shit . Nothing like a nerd .

Koltin, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Nylajen, DementedDarling6, Vlixu23 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Darkness, daniellesmug, Kartoffeln, Kaynhyde, ZAVANZK, hikikomori, paranoiadance and dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22874
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 8:52 pm

Cool

Kartoffeln and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28260
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 1:25 am

Brandon Hole > Both

- Stable (pun intended) relationship with his darling Applejack
- Lived alone because he wasn't a pussy (until he changed his mind and moved back with his mother)
- Lying to federal agents/ACAB king king
- Left his job out of boredom (wasn't fired)
- Could defend himself in hand-to-hand combat (against his mother's harsh words)
- Best shooter drip in recorded history
- Owned a tarantula

Koltin, CanIHelpYou, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 11:41 am

Remember, Brandon killed 4x the amount they want you to know about.

TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Amokauliflower, NEXT STEP UP, ZAVANZK, buffalobill91, paranoiadance and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43564
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:35 am

PoppyArthur wrote:
Robbie actually had friends compared to Adam , Was easy for him to get girls. He didn’t kill his mom , he was homeless all the time but was a man about it . And on top of that he tried . He wasn’t cooped up in a damn mansion doing nothing . He actually went searching for jobs. People called him a nerd because of his glasses, which irritates the fck outta me lol he was more of a gang banger . He had a group of friends that was involved with violence and other shit . Nothing like a nerd .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mfw

Amokauliflower, Kartoffeln and ANOMIC like this post

LucienBarminswaAlexander dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 11:13 am

No disrespect to Robbie, but he's the most likely person to be subject to a prison gang bang. The first being Lanza.

Woundfucker likes this post

Kaybr dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 17097
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 7:01 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
he was more of a gang banger . He had a group of friends that was involved with violence and other shit .

Stop being a retarded fan girl lol do you think its cool to be a gang banger nigger wannabe who doesn't contribute to society at all? I'm not one to defend Adam Lanza but comparing them does not help your narrative. Robert shot random ppl probably to force himself to kill himself for no reason at all, Adam Lanza scored better and left behind more evidence in his youtube channel and was definitely more memorable in all ways.

Keep posting your "rArE" pics but stop glorifying this idiot lolol, ur embarrassing urself.

Kartoffeln, RUCheck and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 3:33 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
he was more of a gang banger . He had a group of friends that was involved with violence and other shit .

Stop being a retarded fan girl lol do you think its cool to be a gang banger nigger wannabe who doesn't contribute to society at all? I'm not one to defend Adam Lanza but comparing them does not help your narrative. Robert shot random ppl probably to force himself to kill himself for no reason at all, Adam Lanza scored better and left behind more evidence in his youtube channel and was definitely more memorable in all ways.

Keep posting your "rArE" pics but stop glorifying this idiot lolol, ur embarrassing urself.
For one Adam was a P3dophile who had short stories on his computer about grown men being in a relationship with little boys. Robbie never showed any interest in children like Adam did. “No reason” he def had his reasons . You would know that if you actually researched him dumbass. Say what you want but Adam was one disgusting ass motherfucker . And “scored better” LMAOOO AND WHAT DOES LEAVING MORE EVIDENCE PROVE?! They both left evidence and plus Robbie didn’t kill his mom. At least he didn’t have the iidea of killing kids on his mind or kids in general on his mind 24/7 . Fan girl or not I stated facts .
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 4:02 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

with this sentence alone, you lose. You are a coping fan girl and you won't even claim otherwise! I am wasting my time even thinking about your opinions hyperlol, also yes adam lanza was a pedo and disgusting retard who killed kids and his mom, he is a retard. Robert hawkins killed random people but was not a pedo, he is also a retard. Neither deserve any respect from anyone and defending any of them is tomfoolery no matter how much of a gang banger or pedo they were  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RUCheck likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:35 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

with this sentence alone, you lose. You are a coping fan girl and you won't even claim otherwise! I am wasting my time even thinking about your opinions hyperlol, also yes adam lanza was a pedo and disgusting retard who killed kids and his mom, he is a retard. Robert hawkins killed random people but was not a pedo, he is also a retard. Neither deserve any respect from anyone and defending any of them is tomfoolery no matter how much of a gang banger or pedo they were  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Your points are soooo weak , You’re on a Columbine forum website . People cover every angle about a specific shooter or shooters . No shit Sherlock of course they’re all bad. Quit being a hypocrite you typed a whole ass paragraph defending Adam Lmaooo but yet you say you don’t defend any of them. You don’t know shit how this community works. Gtfo and the fact that you think being a “gang banger “ is just as bad as a pedo makes me sick . Pedophilia is literally the worst trait a person has
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:40 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

Your points are soooo weak , You’re on a Columbine forum website . People cover every angle about a specific shooter or shooters . No shit Sherlock of course they’re all bad. Quit being a hypocrite you typed a whole ass paragraph defending Adam Lmaooo but yet you say you don’t defend any of them. You don’t know shit how this community works. Gtfo and the fact that you think being a “gang banger “ is just as bad as a pedo makes me sick . Pedophilia is literally the worst trait a person has

Okay, keep fangirling over ur dead mall shooter senpai you filthy hybristophile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And why do you call me a hypocrite when you are the one defending these retarded shooter faggots while agreeing with me on the point of them all being bad? In one breath you say "oooowoo robbie had his reazunz, he was so cool uwu he was a gangster and his friends were involved with violence which makes them sooo coooool zomg" then in the other you agree with them being bad anyways? Doesn't that make YOU the hypocrite?

Besides, my point was not Adam Lanza is better than Robert, my point was they are all fucking stupid retards with no redeeming qualities.

Last edited by ZAVANZK on Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:44 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

Okay, keep fangirling over ur dead mall shooter senpai you filthy hybristophile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All I’ve done was post facts and pics of him, where do you see me “fangirling” him?
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:50 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

All I’ve done was post facts and pics of him, where do you see me “fangirling” him?

The whole point of this thread is you trying to glorify Robert and ranking him over Lanza cus he was "cooler uwu" and it comes off as very stupid. I don't think you will find anyone other than your likeminded fangirls trying to justify Lanza in any way and as such your whole thread reeks of fangirling in itself! If you do not see this there is no point in trying to convince you anyways, you will just have to grow up and realize it is just cringe acting like you're acting when you speak about your senpai Robert-chan.

But all in all, I appreciate you posting the rare pics and actual facts (not opinions on how robbiechu was soooo hawt UwU). Have a wonderful evening.

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:54 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

you typed a whole ass paragraph defending Adam Lmaooo but yet you say you don’t defend any of them.

Also explain to me how 21 words is a "whole ass paragraph"? You are the one writing "whole ass paragraphs" about how epic and cool your senpai Robert-san is you stupid bitch!

You best hurry respond or I'll write a fanfic about Pekka Eric marrying Robert Hawkins and being cucked by Matti Saari anally penetrating "robbiewobbie UWU"

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 4:37 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

you typed a whole ass paragraph defending Adam Lmaooo but yet you say you don’t defend any of them.

Also explain to me how 21 words is a "whole ass paragraph"? You are the one writing "whole ass paragraphs" about how epic and cool your senpai Robert-san is you stupid bitch!

You best hurry respond or I'll write a fanfic about Pekka Eric marrying Robert Hawkins and being cucked by Matti Saari anally penetrating "robbiewobbie UWU"
I don’t give a fuck 🤣 as long as it’s not Adam with Rob . So write away idc

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 4:46 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Fan girl or not

The whole point of this thread is you trying to glorify Robert and ranking him over Lanza cus he was "cooler uwu" and it comes off as very stupid. I don't think you will find anyone other than your likeminded fangirls trying to justify Lanza in any way and as such your whole thread reeks of fangirling in itself! If you do not see this there is no point in trying to convince you anyways, you will just have to grow up and realize it is just cringe acting like you're acting when you speak about your senpai Robert-chan.

But all in all, I appreciate you posting the rare pics and actual facts (not opinions on how robbiechu was soooo hawt UwU). Have a wonderful evening.
I respect your opinion , but nah it ain’t like that. People always talk about or compare Eric and Dylan’s social lives . So I don’t see why I can’t do the same with other shooters . Yes the wording of my paragraphs makes it seem I’m not taking it serious but that’s all it was. Nothing more . So enough with the whole Senpais shit , and yes I do think he’s attractive I admit . Don’t know where I made posts saying “how hot he is”

bloodyanimosity dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 15041
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:23 pm

If only we had an actual right answer , either way its considered a controversial opinion
Back to top Go down
bloodyanimosity

bloodyanimosity

Contribution Points : 10726
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 8:49 am

ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

You're on a fucking columbine forum dumbass. There's 100% going to be fangirls.
Back to top Go down
bloodyanimosity

bloodyanimosity

Contribution Points : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 8:55 am

dharmickommando wrote:
bloodyanimosity wrote:
What makes you think that every discussion group caters to your demographic? Twitter is waiting for you.
I have twitter, and I don't want them to cater, there's already a bunch of fangirls on here, probably just as many as "normal" people
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:51 am

bloodyanimosity wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Ok, fangirls are still stupid by default and deserve to be called out for being stupid fangirls. There are other female posters here who are able to post stuff without it seeming like they are fist deep at the time of posting. This is not a hybristophilia fetish forum, if you wanna thirstpost about dead mass shooters try tumblr.

TheNeuroSurge, tellecat, RUCheck and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Robert Hawkins Discord    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43129
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 8:41 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

Adam's certainly more interesting than Lanza. Robbie was just cucked every way he went until he snapped.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

RUCheck likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 10:29 am

Ok Rob
Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8799
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2023 6:32 pm

This seems sort of completely irrelevant. Why compare the two at all? The circumstances of their life and deaths were incredibly different. Besides, since when are mass shootings a pissing context?

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, losercide, RUCheck and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
RUCheck

RUCheck

Contribution Points : 6420

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 2:38 am

Postalguy wrote:
Besides, since when are mass shootings a pissing context?

That's just the way she goes buddy.. Fuckin way she goes..

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat and Shouberty like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 9:19 pm

RUCheck wrote:
Postalguy wrote:
Besides, since when are mass shootings a pissing context?

That's just the way she goes buddy.. Fuckin way she goes..

Damn, thanks for that nostalgia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Why are we having contests over mass shooters?
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 12:29 am

salviesta wrote:
It's not a contest we are just curious
Back to top Go down
yves

yves

Contribution Points : 12986
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 2:22 am

salviesta wrote:
there hasnt been an interesting shooting since 2019 and now we have to resort to powerscaling mass shooters just to pass time affraid

coolart403 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 11:52 am

yves wrote:
salviesta wrote:
there hasnt been an interesting shooting since 2019 and now we have to resort to powerscaling mass shooters just to pass time affraid
I think the last shooting that got alot of attention was probably Charleston Church or Marjory Stoneman Douglas

Darkness, Vlixu23 and RUCheck dislike this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7708
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:35 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
Brandon Hole > Both

- Stable (pun intended) relationship with his darling Applejack
- Lived alone because he wasn't a pussy (until he changed his mind and moved back with his mother)
- Lying to federal agents/ACAB king  king
- Left his job out of boredom (wasn't fired)
- Could defend himself in hand-to-hand combat (against his mother's harsh words)
- Best shooter drip in recorded history
- Owned a tarantula

Fuck yeah. So true actually.
Back to top Go down
Youngie_2

Contribution Points : 6110
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:45 pm

Joe Frederick Hawkins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robert Hawkins 😴😴😴
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:46 pm

Stephen Paddock>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robbie Hawkins

proshooter, yves, Vlixu23 and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 1:39 am

yves wrote:
salviesta wrote:

Real.
Back to top Go down
superiorityofreason

superiorityofreason

Contribution Points : 5272

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:03 am

I prefer adam lanza since im able to relate to him haha. And plus his mind is so complicated so its fun to take him part and study him

RUCheck dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:21 pm

superiorityofreason wrote:
I prefer adam lanza since im able to relate to him haha. And plus his mind is so complicated so its fun to take him part and study him

Woah… Easy there. I hope you aren’t a pedo like he was. At least Robbie wasn’t one… Adam Lanza was literally a pedophile…

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 6242

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 8:28 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:

Woah… Easy there. I hope you aren’t a pedo like he was. At least Robbie wasn’t one… Adam Lanza was literally a pedophile…

"I’m pretty confused when it comes to my sexuality, but I’m
certain that I’m not a pedophile."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he literally wasn't.

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 8:37 pm

Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Do you think that people are always honest on the internet?

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 9:03 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Believe me, I wish he was a pedophile, but there's scarce proof he was.

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 9:18 pm

Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

This man was literally obsessed with little boys , obsessed with Man x Boy relationships. Even admitted to talking to a 13 year old boy online about his sexuality. Pedos aren’t gonna out themselves , most are in denial. All I’m saying is he was obsessed with babies and little kids in general.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 9:24 pm

Variache wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

>I wish he was a pedophile

Why?

>scarce proof

It was probably on the hard drive he destroyed.

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:03 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Why?

>scarce proof

I find pedophiles cuter

Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:04 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

This man was literally obsessed with little boys , obsessed with Man x Boy relationships. Even admitted to talking to a 13 year old boy online about his sexuality. Pedos aren’t gonna out themselves , most are in denial. All I’m saying is he was obsessed with babies and little kids in general.

Wait what? When did he talk to a 13 year old about his sexuality?
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29983
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:10 pm

PoppyArthur wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Worrying about Adam Lanza possibly being a pedophile is the equivalent of someone worrying about their cars broken taillight while its fully submerged in the middle of the ocean.

fishbulb, Carnations, RUCheck and ThatDelawareReader like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:22 pm

Variache wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Why?

>scarce proof

I find pedophiles cuter

I'm shocked Rolling Eyes

How old even are you??

Back to top Go down
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:26 pm

Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 12:01 am

PoppyArthur wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:
Variache wrote:
PoppyArthur wrote:

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn nevermind maybe he was a pedophile

Darkness and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 6:20 am

The 13-year old boy brought up the topic of sexuality on his own. Adam talks about it in his "On pedophiles and children" videos (which clearly none of you have listened to). Adam was obsessive over pedophilia and children's rights due to it being a retaliation against culture, hence why he seemed so inflammatory over it, at times. Even if he were a pedophile, why would that at all matter? We are speaking about mass shooters, it is not exactly a stand-up citizen contest.

Also, I know many of you are unscrupulous on the matter of semantics, but attraction to a 13-year old boy (which, for the record, he did not harbor) is not pedophilia.

lifelover, paranoiadance, ParanoidAndroid and Variache like this post

fishbulb and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 am

Postalguy wrote:
The 13-year old boy brought up the topic of sexuality on his own. Adam talks about it in his "On pedophiles and children" videos (which clearly none of you have listened to). Adam was obsessive over pedophilia and children's rights due to it being a retaliation against culture, hence why he seemed so inflammatory over it, at times. Even if he were a pedophile, why would that at all matter? We are speaking about mass shooters, it is not exactly a stand-up citizen contest.

Also, I know many of you are unscrupulous on the matter of semantics, but attraction to a 13-year old boy (which, for the record, he did not harbor) is not pedophilia.

"Erm ackchually being attracted to a 13 year old boy is ephebophilia, not pedophilia" 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP PLEASE

fishbulb, Darkness, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, war criminal, Vlixu23 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 1:31 pm

vril wrote:
Postalguy wrote:

"Erm ackchually being attracted to a 13 year old boy is ephebophilia, not pedophilia" 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP PLEASE

As I stated, "I know many of you are unscrupulous on the matter of semantics". Your admission was unnecessary, but I suppose I commend you for demonstrating basic comprehension skills.

lifelover likes this post

vril and tellecat dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza    Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Hawkins > Adam Lanza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next