Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cambe school shooting

Go down 
+4
CSIAgent
Drum$tick
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

Cambe school shooting Empty
PostSubject: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 5:26 pm

2 students are dead after school shooting in Cambe, Brazil. The incident happened yesterday when 21yo Marcus Vinicius get into school and fired shots, killing a girl immediately and fatally wounding another student who died later in hospital; the perpetrator was arrested. Dead students were pair with each other.

The perpetrator was a Columbiner obsessed with CHS, Suzano and Kerch shootings. He had an Instagram account where he photographed himself in a t-shirt with caption ''Final Judgement'' in Russian, a dark trenchcoat, combat boots and had photos of himself in anarchist positions when throwing something resembling a Molotov cocktail.

the perpetrator's Insta photos: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, ANOMIC, tellecat and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 5:49 pm

Another fucking disgusting Nazi. Kill these motherfuckers now, execute them, NO FUCKING MERCY

Denethor likes this post

2018.2018, Darkness, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde, proshooter, xDarkRazoR and Aquamarine1938 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27587
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 11:05 pm

I fucking hate Brazilian shooters

TheNeuroSurge, vril, xDarkRazoR, Denethor and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 2:07 am

dharmickommando wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Another fucking disgusting Nazi. Kill these motherfuckers now, execute them, NO FUCKING MERCY
"NO HECKIN MERCY!"
You trannies are too emasculated and focused on starving yourselves to have a more "feminine" physique to be able to mow down a bunch of "neo-nazi" brazilians that'll behead you on sight. See you on gore site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and rekt threads, funkytroon.

Dude im not even a tranny, I believe that those nazi faggots should all be destroyed out of this fucking planet. God dammit can I even have my own opinion now. Also Neo-nazis are just a bunch of either anorexic ass, or fucking fat ass dudes, that spend their whole fucking day on fucking reddit. Fucking Redditards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 2:42 am

shithole318 wrote:
dharmickommando wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
"NO HECKIN MERCY!"
You trannies are too emasculated and focused on starving yourselves to have a more "feminine" physique to be able to mow down a bunch of "neo-nazi" brazilians that'll behead you on sight. See you on gore site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and rekt threads, funkytroon.

Dude im not even a tranny, I believe that those nazi faggots should all be destroyed out of this fucking planet. God dammit can I even have my own opinion now. Also Neo-nazis are just a bunch of either anorexic ass, or fucking fat ass dudes, that spend their whole fucking day on fucking reddit. Fucking Redditards.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 2:57 am

dharmickommando wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
No, you can't have your own opinion because your opinions are terrible, serbshit. Care to tell me where these so called reddit nazis are congregating?
On r/thedonald obviously!1
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 3:02 am

dharmickommando wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
No, you can't have your own opinion because your opinions are terrible, serbshit. Care to tell me where these so called reddit nazis are congregating?

Remember Tito, you fucking ustasha, Serbia will always be better)
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 5:45 am

shithole318 wrote:

WTF man, he's not even a nazi, but rather an edgelord like 99% other school shooters. The only evidence (or ''evidence'') of his alleged neo-nazi sympathies is the skull mask, which was a clear reference to Suzano shooters. And, as I note in the post, he was also fascinated by anarchism.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 9:30 am

shithole318 wrote:
In other words:
"Man I really fucking love Niggers."
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 12:11 pm

BREAKING: The perpetrator committed suicide in his prison cell - Brazilian media reported.

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 1:19 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
BREAKING: The perpetrator committed suicide in his prison cell - Brazilian media reported.

Engel and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 2:42 pm

shithole318 wrote:
dharmickommando wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
"NO HECKIN MERCY!"

$10 says that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is one of those particularly vile troons who includes MAPs (pedophiles) in the LGBTQ “community”.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 4:01 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

The hood lost a real one

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

CSIAgent and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 11:57 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

WTF man, he's not even a nazi, but rather an edgelord like 99% other school shooters. The only evidence (or ''evidence'') of his alleged neo-nazi sympathies is the skull mask, which was a clear reference to Suzano shooters. And, as I note in the post, he was also fascinated by anarchism.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 5:01 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
In other words:
"Man I really fucking love Niggers."
Snowbunny spotted

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17066
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 7:31 pm

The Suzano school shooting and its consequences have been a disaster for the Brazilian community.

CanIHelpYou, Amokauliflower, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde, buffalobill91, xDarkRazoR and like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27960
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 11:31 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

Haz moment.

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 4:00 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

Dude stop you actually made me cry that time, no fr

Vlixu23 likes this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:14 pm

Hood going to miss this nlgger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambe school shooting   Cambe school shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cambe school shooting
Page 1 of 1