Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
computerman

Contribution Points : 26244
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:26 pm

In the love letter Dylan wrote he expressed a reason to live, that his love was reciprocated by a female at Columbine, yet, he was searching for confirmation of that love somehow. Without confirmation, he was doomed to kill her at Columbine. How would he ever receive the information that she didn't love him? Maybe she did. This is not real. That is what life is. You can love someone without them loving you back. That is what life is, love, or nothing. If you don't put your love first and see life for the good things, then you might not want to be here. Live to keep loving, even if they don't love you back. Human's will think all sorts of things that they didn't want to, don't accept those thoughts as your own. They can be put there in your imagination, the same place we dream, think, fantasize, lucid dream, it is the same place you can use right now to think. It can be so realistic, especially on certain substances that it is almost real. Do you accept that thought as your own?
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:28 pm

It also can be altered by others or by the mind itself, as in with lucid dreams that have certain uncontrollable details.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:31 pm

When love guides your thoughts and fantasies, it is nearly impossible to alter them, in the ways non loving thoughts and fantasies can be externally altered.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 6:32 pm

No one can ruin your true love.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 8:34 pm

You have to choose never to suicide and for it to never be an option or homicide.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28110
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 2:20 am

nigger

Xtina, Darkness, zerodotexe and Aet77 like this post

tellecat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76286
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: rilly?   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 8:00 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
nigger

So....this is where we are, now?
Really?
I know this board is slow these last couple years, but...rilly? RILLY?
Just as Trump's election signalled the final decline of America, so too have lowered standards spread from everywhere else to the Columbine forum.

I can only hope you are dyslexic and meant to type "ginger" instead, assuming computerman has orangey-red hair and freckles.
Back to top Go down
computerman

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 10:12 pm

I used to think Racial slurs and Eugenics slurs probably only hurt racists and eugenics, however I am unsure, so I have decided not to use slurs.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28110
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 5:02 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
nigger

Really?
I know this board is slow these last couple years, but...rilly?  RILLY?
Just as Trump's election signalled the final decline of America, so too have lowered standards spread from everywhere else to the Columbine forum.

I can only hope you are dyslexic and meant to type "ginger" instead, assuming computerman has orangey-red hair and freckles.
"trump's america" lmfao. ur such a nerd bro

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27008
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 11:54 am

computerman wrote:
I used to think Racial slurs and Eugenics slurs probably only hurt racists and eugenics, however I am unsure, so I have decided not to use slurs.
ur just a little nigger it's ok Basketball

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 11:56 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
nigger

Really?
I know this board is slow these last couple years, but...rilly?  RILLY?

Moon Cricket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.   Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's love, unreciprocated, or so he imagined.
Page 1 of 1