Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?

Go down 
+12
Arano
Octal
messianic_mania
ChoHuiSeung
LucienBarminswaAlexander
Variache
Qwerteroruiop
CanIHelpYou
ZELLAweistDAY33
nobodysbusiness22
2qao
AmyistWarrior
16 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12772
Forum Reputation : 0

Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 3:57 am

Dylann Roof and David Katz share several characteristics with Adam. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
2qao

2qao

Contribution Points : 7910

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 7:51 am

Nobody, I think he stands out from other shooters. Different in many ways. (Not praising him)

Kinkeloukaitis, Йозеф Геббельс, Denethor, AmyistWarrior, Saint_X, knavsmig, Kwasi and like this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12772

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 5:20 pm

2qao wrote:
Nobody, I think he stands out from other shooters. Different in many ways. (Not praising him)
That is exactly why I created this thread. I wanted to know if there were others like him. What about Cho?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11081
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 8:34 pm

Cho was possibly autistic so he has a few similar traits. Dylan Klebold was also shy and depressed but they aren't incredibly similar. Tim Kretschmer has a few similar traits so that's probably why Adam had a special interest in him. Maybe he related to him?
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY33

ZELLAweistDAY33

Contribution Points : 21544

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 9:04 pm

Edit

Last edited by ZELLAweistDAY33 on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

CanIHelpYou, ANOMIC and nobodysbusiness22 like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43489
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 3:34 pm

ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
William Atchison, Anorexic, obsessed with mass shootings and no life irl, about his ideas, I don't know a  killer who had similar ideas
Atchison was really dumb tho

name likes this post

Octal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 3:43 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
William Atchison, Anorexic, obsessed with mass shootings and no life irl, about his ideas, I don't know a  killer who had similar ideas
Dumber then Adam, Marc Lepine or Breivik? Definetly.
Dumber then Nikolas Cruz? No.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43489
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 6:14 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:
No one is dumber than Cruz and Pekka

Octal dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 34979
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 11:13 pm

There's probably quite a few shooters who have similar beliefs to Adam Lanza, its just that these views aren't expressed anywhere near the same extent that they were when compared to Adam. For every Adam Lanza out there there's a million or more people who share his worldview, but end up killing themselves without ever having these thoughts and beliefs leave the confines of their minds.

If he had killed himself alone in his room, nobody would know why because nobody would care to dig deep enough.

paranoiadance, Saint_X, ParanoidAndroid and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Variache

Variache

Contribution Points : 6167

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 7:21 pm

Physically, I'd say the murderer from Idaho, Bryan Kohberger. Long, skinny face, long nose, dark hair, and small lips.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

James411, Saint_X and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7633
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:53 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Come now, he wasn’t that dumb. He was just comparably extremely apathetic about his end goal.

Octal likes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Even Cruz isn’t that stupid. I mean… the random half-threats to classmates and open planning he did on his phone was pretty tinker head, but other than that he actually did calculated research on what he was going to do, and even the first things could be attributed a bit to apathy. Maybe he wasn’t the most… intellectual… shooter, but he wasn’t mentally handicapped in regards to IQ. He was also able to have a pretty excellent execution of his plan too despite not being as intelligent as many criminals. I like Marjory Stoneman Douglas. Only American high school shooting other than Columbine that’s any more than almost marginally interesting.

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:08 pm

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Guest wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Even Cruz isn’t that stupid. I mean… the random half-threats to classmates and open planning he did on his phone was pretty tinker head, but other than that he actually did calculated research on what he was going to do, and even the first things could be attributed a bit to apathy. Maybe he wasn’t the most… intellectual… shooter, but he wasn’t mentally handicapped in regards to IQ. He was also able to have a pretty excellent execution of his plan too despite not being as intelligent as many criminals. I like Marjory Stoneman Douglas. Only American high school shooting other than Columbine that’s any more than almost marginally interesting.

I meant to say re-tar-ded. Not “tinker head.” Don’t know if that’s a correction from the forum system or just some autocorrect on my device.

nooolyyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17525

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 12:44 am

Probably Dylann Roof with his cleanliness thats about it though. Its hard to think of someone that could be similar to Adam. Randy had a bit of the same mindset thats all i can think of.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5537
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:41 pm

Variache wrote:
Physically, I'd say the murderer from Idaho, Bryan Kohberger. Long, skinny face, long nose, dark hair, and small lips.

I always thought he was interesting. I remember following it when it happened and thinking he kind of looked like a mix between Adam and McVeigh. Plus, insane reaching here, just something I think is interesting, Adam's home was of course demolished after the tragedy, and recently the house where Kohberger killed his victims was demolished too. I have no idea how common it is to demolish houses where murders happen like that, it's probably a lot more common than I know of.
Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 7077

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 11:54 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Why Pekka?

Arano

Contribution Points : 7624
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:31 pm

Octal wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Why Pekka?
Imagine wearing a jacket this gay to school and it never dawns on you why everyone treats you like shit

Kwasi and Sgt.Grey like this post

Йозеф Геббельс and Octal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36400
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 1:20 am

Arano wrote:
Octal wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY33 wrote:

Why Pekka?
Imagine wearing a jacket this gay to school and it never dawns on you why everyone treats you like shit

Its literally just a leather jacket though, a lot of people wear them

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Octal, ParanoidAndroid, messianic_mania and Vraggoe like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8320
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 11:04 am

I agree with Dylann Roof to an extent, but Dylann has a much more rigid way of viewing the world. He's unable to comprehend that the h in 24h means hours because h doesn't mean hours. Adam was able to understand things well, but refused to accept them because he didn't agree with them.

ChoHuiSeung, Arano and Vraggoe like this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5351

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 5:29 pm

Maybe marc lepine.

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3849
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 8:11 am

Variache wrote:

There's also that both were (are in the case of Kohberger) Vegan.

Variache and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?   Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the most similiar shooter to Adam Lanza?
Page 1 of 1