Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG/shocked beyond belief"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolza777

Contribution Points : 7926
Forum Reputation : 25

"IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG/shocked beyond belief" Empty
PostSubject: "IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG/shocked beyond belief"   "IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG/shocked beyond belief" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 9:27 am

I think a lot of you guys have seen this IAmA I mean its the first thing that pops up when you search for this forum ( atleast for me ).
The IAmA was a huge missed opportunity in my opinion I mean people could've used this to learn more about Adam and gain insight
on some of his deleted posts but no. These fucking idiots just asked some of the most basic questions that could literally be typed into
Google.  

I saw that someone theorized that It could be RegalSin that made the reddit post because they said something about Adam wanting to
marry them. Someone pointed out that Adam offered to marry someone i this screenie:
It was proven wrong because the person who pointed it out was retarded and read it wrong It was actually someone by the name of 'Detsi'
that Adam offered to marry in the screenshot. I guess the only way to be sure is to ask OP himself which i'm willing to do.

So that brings us here. Feel free to submit your questions to the alleged 'Detsi' in the replies and hopefully they will answer any questions.
Its best not to get your hopes up though, the reddit account is pretty dead and the IAmA is pretty old like 9 years ago kinda old.
I sent OP a dm and hopefully he will get back! Razz

CanIHelpYou and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

"IAmA ex member of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG/shocked beyond belief"
Page 1 of 1