Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auckland New Zealand active shooter

Go down 
+3
Parrkyeng
xDarkRazoR
Arkan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

Auckland New Zealand active shooter Empty
PostSubject: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 4:53 pm

There have been multiple reports and it is confirmed that there was an active shooter in New Zealand (Auckland) this is happening at the moment. I have no idea what CBD building is tho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:05 pm

Stuff Co Nz reported that ''bloodied police officer'' was seen at the scene. The incident has been occured near Britomart in central Auckland. Fear of multiple fatalities, the police says about ''serious firearm incident'' which means an incident with multiple fatalities in NZ police's pronunciation. It doesn't look good...

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 pm

BREAKING: ''Stuff'' confirmed that multiple people were killed

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Stuff Co Nz reported that ''bloodied police officer'' was seen at the scene. The incident has been occured near Britomart in central Auckland. Fear of multiple fatalities, the police says about ''serious firearm incident'' which means an incident with multiple fatalities in NZ police's pronunciation. It doesn't look good...
Yeah, I heard a shooter is dead, incident might be over, but it is confirmed at least 6 people plus cop and shooter were shot

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
here is the link to the news

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:17 pm

According to eyewitness account, the shooter was 24yo male who taking a shotgun into his workplace. Most recent news reports says about a major incident with multiple deaths and injured, shit...

anna444 and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:24 pm

Apperantly there was at least a volley of 5 shots, shit this seems to be a bad situation

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:25 pm

According to another eyewitness account, the gunman started shooting at construction workers and the crowd of random people.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:28 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
According to another eyewitness account, the gunman started shooting at construction workers and the crowd of random people.
Newer reports are saying that there are multiple dead plus at least 8-9 injured including the officer

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:31 pm

shithole318 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Newer reports are saying that there are multiple dead plus at least 8-9 injured including the officer

There's also a Twitter video depicting some construction workers falling off scaffoldings, holy shit...

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:34 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

There's also a Twitter video depicting some construction workers falling off scaffoldings, holy shit...
oh my fucking god, this has to be the first time that accidents happen like that in a shooting right? Sad situation in New Zealand rn, but doesnt new zealand usually take longer to release a death toll. i remember they released the christchurch casualty count like 8 hours later after the incident

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:34 pm

He even forced people to jumping off rooftops according to eyewitnesses, that's fucked up.

anna444 and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:39 pm

The shooter was wearing a monitoring bracelet during the attack according to the media reports

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:41 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
He even forced people to jumping off rooftops according to eyewitnesses, that's fucked up.
Holy fuck man, this has to be a really sadistic person, would of been better if they tortured his ass (but again its first world country) better that he got shot, hopefully he drowned in his own blood

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:43 pm

wont let me send a picture of Construction workers are stuck in the top of the building

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:46 pm

BREAKING: 2 dead confirmed, 9 injured. The shooter is also dead

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Holy shit, this motherfucker managed to shoot at least 11 people with a shotgun, are new zealand gun laws for shotguns strict too? like maybe double barreled shit

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:59 pm

Update: Some reports now says there are 4 killed, including the gunman, and 11 injured. The Prime Minister of the NZ will hold a press conference at 10:15 am - ''Stuff''.

anna444, proshooter and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 6:24 pm

NZ prime minister confirmed 2 people has been killed and 6 were injured. The gunman is also dead.

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 1:33 am

breaking news: shooter has been identified as 24 year old (Matu Tangi Matua Reid)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444, xDarkRazoR and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

Contribution Points : 8805
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 6:41 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 6:43 pm

bro wanted to be tarrant [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jokes aside, i share condolences to the victim's family and i rly dont understand why new zealand dont block immigrants
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:02 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
The fact that ye was 24, it happened in New Zealand plus the non-detailed information about the victims had me a bit expectant about this case.

As in past years, this guy ended up being a disappointment and one more name on the list,  One would hope that with a gun in a country like New Zealand you would have some luck but 2 dead is....

You try it then, dumbass

vril, xDarkRazoR and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Parrkyeng dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:19 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17066

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 12:57 am

Wonder how he got the gun with new zealand being very strict.

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:58 am

ChoHuiSeung wrote:
Wonder how he got the gun with new zealand being very strict.
Probably just got the only guns available there

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 2:43 am

Parrkyeng wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
The fact that ye was 24, it happened in New Zealand plus the non-detailed information about the victims had me a bit expectant about this case.

As in past years, this guy ended up being a disappointment and one more name on the list,  One would hope that with a gun in a country like New Zealand you would have some luck but 2 dead is....

You try it then, dumbass

Haha ;)

I hope the feds get u fgt, genuinely

Kaynhyde and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 2:58 am

Darkness and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 3:13 am

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 3:34 am

Parrkyeng wrote:
No Mercy wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
vril wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:

You try it then, dumbass

Haha ;)

I hope the feds get u fgt, genuinely

I don't know why you hate me so much even though I haven't insulted you, i'm just joking 😂, You should know that most people who say or imply to do something will not do it, just stop insulting me
Remember when you were dming random people on reddit and telling them you were going to steal your dad's pistol and go on a shooting spree?

Yeah, And obviously I haven't shot my school and my dad doesn't have a gun either.

Also I don't know how you know that, it didn't was to "randoms", It was only one person that I told that because the person I wrote to said that he was worried about me after I shared my list, also later I told him that it was a joke and that My dad was not a police haha, I literally didn't tell anyone more that

Also, I had already talked to that person in the comments of other posts and I wrote to him because I really liked him, it's not like I had chosen someone at random and told him that I was going to do a shooting
im gonna call social security on you

vril, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 10:55 am

salviesta wrote:
bro wanted to be tarrant  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jokes aside, i share condolences to the victim's family and i rly dont understand why new zealand dont block immigrants

The shooter was a native Māori, not an immigrant.

tellecat, xDarkRazoR, Denethor, losercide and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 5:12 am

vril wrote:
salviesta wrote:
bro wanted to be tarrant  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The shooter was a native Māori, not an immigrant.

Alright thats fair. Sorry rando maori shooter.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 2:25 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:

Holy shit, just got to this part of the thread. This guy's fucking hardcore.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

xDarkRazoR and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 2:27 am

shithole318 wrote:
breaking news: shooter has been identified as 24 year old (Matu Tangi Matua Reid)

Why can't these pajeets ever measure up to Omar Mateen? Ever?
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 3:49 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

fr man, these losers always getting a shitty score. Omar is the goat of the mass shooting sport

Vlixu23 and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 4:06 am

shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

fr man, these losers always getting a shitty score. Omar is the goat of the mass shooting sport
Breivik is still the No.1 though.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2023 1:47 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
shithole318 wrote:

Breivik is still the No.1 though.

Tarrant's a close second. They're both gigachads tho.

war criminal and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auckland New Zealand active shooter   Auckland New Zealand active shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auckland New Zealand active shooter
Page 1 of 1