Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hvordan påkalle EORR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KARLMURTICH

Contribution Points : 9490
Forum Reputation : 0

hvordan påkalle EORR Empty
PostSubject: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 6:49 am

Preparasjon: Utøveren må forberede et rom for ritualet. Dette kan inkludere rengjøring av rommet med røkelse eller urter, plassere lys, magiske symboler og rituelle gjenstander. Disse symbolene vil variere avhengig av ånden som blir innkalt.

Beskyttelse: Utøveren må beskytte seg mot negative energier ved å bruke amuletter eller beskyttelsessymboler som pentagram. Det omvendte pentagrammet, med tallene 2, 4, 1, 9, 1, 9 beskrevet i klokkenes retning, er relatert til beskyttelse og kommunikasjon. Sigil som er dannet av disse tallene, samt amuletter og andre gjenstander, fungerer også.

Innkalling: Utøveren må innkalle Elliot ved å bruke en spesifikk bønn eller besvergelse, og tenne et lys til hans ære.

Kobling: Utøveren kan føle hans tilstedeværelse, som kan manifestere seg direkte, fysisk eller gjennom drømmer, eller indirekte, gjennom frysninger, berøringer, bevegelse av gjenstander, bilder, orbs og flammer som svinger.

Bønn: Utøveren må fremsette et spesifikt ønske til den innkalte ånden, som hjelp, veiledning eller råd.

Takknemlighet: Etter å ha presentert ønsket sitt, må utøveren takke Elliot for hans tid og oppmerksomhet. Det er viktig å vente på hans handlinger for å kunne takke på en bedre måte. En ting å huske: Ord, tekster og gjenstander utstråler energi og fungerer derfor som portaler også. Å lese det jeg har skrevet, er derfor allerede å delta i ritualet.

født av raseri
Avvist mens han var i live
Besatt av døden
Bring pestenes mørke
Over alle frihetens fiender
Over de falske og verdiløse
Vær med de vise og isolerte
på alteret
Lyset oppstår
statuen reist på alteret
dine priesterinner danser
Over lyden av kallingen
De ubrukeliges kropper blir ødelagt
Deres slutt er oppfylt
Til evig tortur!
Til evig tortur!
Elli, vær med oss
Ødelegg de verdiløse
Og bevokt de hemmelige følgerne.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 7:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SCHIZO IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 8:08 am

Sturmengel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SCHIZO IS BACK!

I don't keep a profile picture of a school shooter. who is the schizophrenic here is you.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 8:10 am

Do you really think there's anything useful about emotional people? I'm watching the forum and it's absurd how much crap you guys are posting. Artworks, Fanfics?
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 8:13 am

It's one thing for you to comment on essentially obscure. it's another thing to talk to a bunch of angry traumatized troubled people. unfortunately, the crime study community has become a sea of ​​hybristophiliacs.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 8:16 am

Sturmengel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SCHIZO IS BACK!

here in norway we don't have that nonsense. because if you don't know, the texts are written in my language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:04 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Do you really think there's anything useful about emotional people? I'm watching the forum and it's absurd how much crap you guys are posting. Artworks, Fanfics?
You want to get fucked by Pekka and Elliot lol.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:06 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Who mentioned Pekka here? I just spoke of Elliot. here in norway there is a cult of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:08 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Who mentioned Pekka here? I just spoke of Elliot. here in norway there is a cult of him.
"Brooo Epic Elliot Cult ack-"
We all know you are Ziamber lol.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:09 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

well, why instead of you talking about it, don't you see my post I made about my school shooter friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

well, why instead of you talking about it, don't you see my post I made about my school shooter friend?
Yeah I also met that guy that said he was going to shoot up his school (I'm still waiting.)
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Yeah I also met that guy that said he was going to shoot up his school (I'm still waiting.)

Which school? this should not be supported. they are emotional people. the most they do is look for a "non-humanist rational" justification for their actions, but in the end they are emotional people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:14 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Which school? this should not be supported. they are emotional people. the most they do is look for a "non-humanist rational" justification for their actions, but in the end they are emotional people.
Bla Bla Bla
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:15 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

You don't have friends who almost committed attacks. I own, and I take care of them. unlike you who simply want these people to do the attacks, kill other people and create a widespread problem. know how to take care of your problems and keep them to yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:18 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

You don't have friends who almost committed attacks. I own, and I take care of them. unlike you who simply want these people to do the attacks, kill other people and create a widespread problem. know how to take care of your problems and keep them to yourself.
I never said i encouraged that tho.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:22 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

Do not be silly. Do you really think that a person doesn't realize the total Hybristophilia that this forum has become? when you just deal with these issues trying to really improve your true self and also try to develop a constructive way of life for these people, then you can talk to me on an equal basis. and I don't have a shooter profile picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:37 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

Do not be silly. Do you really think that a person doesn't realize the total Hybristophilia that this forum has become? when you just deal with these issues trying to really improve your true self and also try to develop a constructive way of life for these people, then you can talk to me on an equal basis. and I don't have a shooter profile picture.
Hmmm I don't post shitty photoshop edits of Elliot?
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:39 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

What's Elliotwave got to do with it? Nobody likes Elliot's attack. it would even be 1 billion times better for him to be physically alive. or do you think we clap for his death?
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:41 am

you guys literally make the lives of emotionally interesting people unbearable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:41 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

What's Elliotwave got to do with it? Nobody likes Elliot's attack. it would even be 1 billion times better for him to be physically alive. or do you think we clap for his death?
Whatever happens, happens. None of your shitty edits will revive him btw.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:48 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

Oh, you are wrong. you talk too much without knowing what happens. Elliot is more alive than ever. it's just a shame he's not physically with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:50 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

Oh, you are wrong. you talk too much without knowing what happens. Elliot is more alive than ever. it's just a shame he's not physically with us.
COPIUM ALERT! COPIUM ALTERT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The fact that you litterally praised that Finish girl that wanted to shoot up a Kindergarten for Pekka and now are calling everyone here a hybristophiliac is amusing btw.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:54 am

Sturmengel wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The fact that you litterally praised that Finish girl that wanted to shoot up a Kindergarten for Pekka and now are calling everyone here a hybristophiliac is amusing btw.

Living things change, friend. only what is dead does not change. It's very easy to say things without knowing someone who has already gone through it. luckily I met not only my friend, but many other people, which made me revise my opinions. it's a shame what Hietanen went through, and I hope she is well and at peace.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:57 am

these people are just having a worldview that relies heavily on others. they don't realize how wonderful it is to be alone, or at least, to be with people who are the same type as you are. There is only one enemy to human life, and that is man himself.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:59 am

We need peace. I write scary things, and that's true. and before that I was extremely hybristophilic, as you mentioned. but, I transcended that, when I realized that knowledge and also the full manifestation of things is not in man itself, but in nature. if you assume this as an assumption, all problems, beliefs, prejudices and radical ideologies are over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:01 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
We need peace. I write scary things, and that's true. and before that I was extremely hybristophilic, as you mentioned. but, I transcended that, when I realized that knowledge and also the full manifestation of things is not in man itself, but in nature. if you assume this as an assumption, all problems, beliefs, prejudices and radical ideologies are over.
And yet are still a insufferable faggot.
None of your writings are scary btw.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:03 am

people need to learn that nature doesn't need lawyers or warriors. she is what she is and doesn't depend on anyone. let her act and flow along. if you don't agree with society, live in a totally heterodox, different and unique way, in your own way. but, don't waste time on ideologies, thoughts or others. that's silly.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:04 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Apparently you didn't read the thread. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:04 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Hmmm did i ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:05 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
We need peace.
Le slave morality
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:06 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Hmmm did i ask?

this is what we need to end. that's what creates all these unnecessary tragedies. what a man kills in a terrorist attack, the flu kills in 50 minutes in the world.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24896
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:08 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Preparasjon: Utøveren må forberede et rom for ritualet. Dette kan inkludere rengjøring av rommet med røkelse eller urter, plassere lys, magiske symboler og rituelle gjenstander. Disse symbolene vil variere avhengig av ånden som blir innkalt.

Beskyttelse: Utøveren må beskytte seg mot negative energier ved å bruke amuletter eller beskyttelsessymboler som pentagram. Det omvendte pentagrammet, med tallene 2, 4, 1, 9, 1, 9 beskrevet i klokkenes retning, er relatert til beskyttelse og kommunikasjon. Sigil som er dannet av disse tallene, samt amuletter og andre gjenstander, fungerer også.

Innkalling: Utøveren må innkalle Elliot ved å bruke en spesifikk bønn eller besvergelse, og tenne et lys til hans ære.

Kobling: Utøveren kan føle hans tilstedeværelse, som kan manifestere seg direkte, fysisk eller gjennom drømmer, eller indirekte, gjennom frysninger, berøringer, bevegelse av gjenstander, bilder, orbs og flammer som svinger.

Bønn: Utøveren må fremsette et spesifikt ønske til den innkalte ånden, som hjelp, veiledning eller råd.

Takknemlighet: Etter å ha presentert ønsket sitt, må utøveren takke Elliot for hans tid og oppmerksomhet. Det er viktig å vente på hans handlinger for å kunne takke på en bedre måte. En ting å huske: Ord, tekster og gjenstander utstråler energi og fungerer derfor som portaler også. Å lese det jeg har skrevet, er derfor allerede å delta i ritualet.

født av raseri
Besatt av døden
Bring pestenes mørke
på alteret
Lyset oppstår
statuen reist på alteret
Over lyden av kallingen
Deres slutt er oppfylt
Til evig tortur!
Til evig tortur!
Elli, vær med oss
Ødelegg de verdiløse

What the fuck is this language?

Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:09 am

shithole318 wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

født av raseri
Besatt av døden
Bring pestenes mørke
på alteret
Lyset oppstår
statuen reist på alteret
Over lyden av kallingen
Deres slutt er oppfylt
Til evig tortur!
Til evig tortur!
Elli, vær med oss
Ødelegg de verdiløse

What the fuck is this language?

Norwegian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Hmmm did i ask?

this is what we need to end. that's what creates all these unnecessary tragedies. what a man kills in a terrorist attack, the flu kills in 50 minutes in the world.
Cool we are all going to die. Didn't know that btw you're writings are very enlighting indeed.
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:14 am

Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Hmmm did i ask?

Cool we are all going to die. Didn't know that btw you're writings are very enlighting indeed.

not everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:18 am

Last edited by Sturmengel on Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KARLMURTICH

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
Nevada

Nevada

Contribution Points : 13957
Forum Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 4:42 pm

The two of you openly fueling eachother's baiting reads like an even gayer version of Brokeback Mountain and I didn't even know that was possible

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:45 am

KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
KARLMURTICH wrote:

Bla Bla Bla

he doesnt but i do [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hvordan påkalle EORR   hvordan påkalle EORR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hvordan påkalle EORR
Page 1 of 1