Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Crimo Archives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

Contribution Points : 8311
Forum Reputation : 25

Robert Crimo Archives Empty
PostSubject: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 2:38 am

Got a bunch of junk on this fella. Wondering if anyone is still interested in the case since the TCC is dead & dry nowadays.

I built the archive from the ground up & hoping someone out there would appreciate the effort I put into this.

It's not much but it is all i have before everything is completely scrubbed offline for good.

Qwerteroruiop likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22329
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 10:02 pm

I'll check it out...

SprinkleKit likes this post

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 12:34 am

vril wrote:
I'll check it out...
i did not see this until now but i will gather everything together and put it in a google drive. is there anything specific you would like to know or see?

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22329
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 2:24 am

SprinkleKit wrote:
vril wrote:
I'll check it out...
i did not see this until now but i will gather everything together and put it in a google drive. is there anything specific you would like to know or see?

I don't exactly have anything in particular, but it'd be nice to see more pics of him and screenshots of his social media accounts. I already have his music and a lot of his pics.

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 10:39 pm

vril wrote:
SprinkleKit wrote:
vril wrote:
I'll check it out...

I don't exactly have anything in particular, but it'd be nice to see more pics of him and screenshots of his social media accounts. I already have his music and a lot of his pics.

sorry things have taken too long. i have been busy irl and putting things together for this robert archive.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120528
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:45 am

By all means, share everything. Someone will find it interesting.

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
By all means, share everything. Someone will find it interesting.
will do! i just feel bad because life has been getting in the way of things so i do apologise for being MIA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Archives   Robert Crimo Archives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Crimo Archives
Page 1 of 1