Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on the STEM shooters?

Go down 
+4
xDarkRazoR
ChoHuiSeung
Sixztty
nobodysbusiness22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11181
Forum Reputation : 27

Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:07 pm

Personally, I dislike Devon the most and have mixed feelings about Alec, I have mixed feelings about them in general. What do you guys think of them?
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7675
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:21 pm

Ahhh, how to forget those good tiktok moments, The videos of Devon singing are awesome.. And about alec, actually nobody cares alec, he had no talent, i don't remember what exactly it was, but I read that he didn't even know how to handle a gun because he didnt know something basic important when shooting

The only reason they're remembered is for Devon's spontaneous fame which is weird because when Devon became famous on social medias, he was fat and had bleached hair, but the viral photos of him were when he was skinny and had purple hair.

Kartoffeln, vril, nobodysbusiness22 and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11181
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:28 pm

Sixztty wrote:
Ahhh, how to forget those good tiktok moments, The videos of Devon singing are awesome.. And about alec, actually nobody cares alec, he had no talent, i don't remember what exactly it was, but I read that he didn't even know how to handle a gun because he didnt know something basic important when shooting

The only reason they're remembered is for Devon's spontaneous fame which is weird because when Devon became famous on social medias, he was fat and had bleached hair, but the viral photos of him were when he was skinny and had purple hair.
Yeah everyone seems to forget Alec. He seemed remorseful unlike Devon and I heard he was crying during the trial, he got the possibility for parole so maybe he'll be one of the few school shooters to get released besides Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden. I'm guessing Devon will probably hang himself and Alec could get released earlier.

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 7675

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:32 pm

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
Sixztty wrote:

Yeah everyone seems to forget Alec. He seemed remorseful unlike Devon and I heard he was crying during the trial, he got the possibility for parole so maybe he'll be one of the few school shooters to get released besides Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden. I'm guessing Devon will probably hang himself and Alec could get released earlier.

Mm, I didn't know Alec got the chance for parole, I haven't seen his trial so I can't give an opinion on whether he felt remorse or not, However, it seems that Alec's motive was more personal due to the Bullyng he suffered so I don't find it hard to believe
Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17625

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 12:25 am

I think they were shitty columbine clones its like if eric and dylan were retarded leftists and also had gender dysphoria.

Engel, Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, vril, tellecat, nobodysbusiness22 and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 12:45 pm

They are fags

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, ANOMIC, proshooter, war criminal, nobodysbusiness22, Hopelessness and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43781
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 2:13 pm

A pair of fucking faggots who should have 41%ed themselves.

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR, war criminal, Hopelessness and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7801
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 2:36 pm

They should have Shot Themselves but now that they are alive either they should get the Firing Squad or be thrown to the frontlines and Trenches of Russia / Ukraine...All Alive Criminals = Forced Involuntarily Military Conscription and fighters and Army Personnel cannon fodder for the State.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36601
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 4:09 pm

Boring. Were a little interesting to me at first but then just moved on to other cases

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Hopelessness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36601
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 4:10 pm

Viotileaquaavianz wrote:
All Alive Criminals = Forced Involuntarily Military Conscription and fighters and Army Personnel cannon fodder for the State.

Fuck the state

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Kartoffeln

Kartoffeln

Contribution Points : 21138

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 5:38 pm

If Eric and Dylan were somehow even gayer

Hopelessness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the STEM shooters?    Thoughts on the STEM shooters?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the STEM shooters?
Page 1 of 1