Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?

Go down 
+5
proshooter
vril
ParanoidAndroid
xDarkRazoR
TheGoodChief
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Empty
PostSubject: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:50 pm

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:01 pm

2018 Shadrinsk school shooting in Russia committed by Natalya Kabakova, 7 persons injured

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:13 pm

Jonathan Kyle Courtney injured 5 people at a barnes and noble, with 3 of the injuries coming from a pellet gun. Sebastian Bosse had a bit more luck with when he manage to cause 8 injuries with a pellet rifle, 1 by smoke grenade, and 28 by smoke inhalation. In the end he only ended up killing himself, which I find very impressive given his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:52 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
Jonathan Kyle Courtney injured 5 people at a barnes and noble, with 3 of the injuries coming from a pellet gun. Sebastian Bosse had a bit more luck with when he manage to cause 8 injuries with a pellet rifle, 1 by smoke grenade, and 28 by smoke inhalation. In the end he only ended up killing himself, which I find very impressive given his arsenal.

Wasn't a pellet rifle but a single shot .22lr rifle that iirc he bought illegally from a relative. Just looking at it, you can tell it's a real gun. That dude had a pretty goofy ahh loadout but I feel like even he wouldn't be dumb enough to shoot up a school with an air gun. Air rifles are unregulated in most countries cuz they're way weaker than even a .22 altho there are some rly expensive .50 caliber air guns that ppl use to hunt large game, but that's an exception.

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 2:04 pm

vril wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:

Wasn't a pellet rifle but a single shot .22lr rifle that iirc he bought illegally from a relative. Just looking at it, you can tell it's a real gun. That dude had a pretty goofy ahh loadout but I feel like even he wouldn't be dumb enough to shoot up a school with an air gun. Air rifles are unregulated in most countries cuz they're way weaker than even a .22 altho there are some rly expensive .50 caliber air guns that ppl use to hunt large game, but that's an exception.

Good catch, I didn't look at the article very thoroughly at all. The flintlock pistol absolutely killed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 2:18 am

Alexey Alexandrov killed two and planned kill two others in 2018 in Ekaterinburg ("for every 4 thousand insults on him by society"). He used modified air gun.
PCP KrugerGun:
Is there any more shooters with modified lethal air guns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 4:52 am

chryzant wrote:
Alexey Alexandrov killed two and planned kill two others in 2018 in Ekaterinburg ("for every 4 thousand insults on him by society"). He used modified air gun.
PCP KrugerGun:
Is there any more shooters with modified lethal air guns?

That is the wirderst gun ever
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 6:31 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
2023 Saint Petersburg School shooting: 4 Wounded

2018 Shadrinsk School shooting: 7 Wounded

2019 Barnes & Noble Shooting: 5 Wounded

2021 Colégio Dom Bosco School shooting: 1 Wounded

2017 Ivanteevka School shooting: 5 Wounded

2014 Tomsk School shooting: 4 Wounded

2022 San Jose Spree Shootings: 7 Wounded

Be Zellaweist:

- Create a shitton of accounts
- Use the same spelling form and black-and-white pfps
- Use emojis and ''XD'' repeatedly like a 12yo middle school girl
- Write about obscure cases all the time to make people vomit
- Think you're motherfuckin ninja spy and ask yourself the question: ''How the fuck do they recognize me every time?''

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 11:11 am

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

Are some of these shootings even real?
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 11:50 am

proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

it's probably Zellawesit so that remains unknown

proshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19471
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 11:52 am

proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

Mikhail Pivnev is very real.

vril and proshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 12:05 pm

war criminal wrote:
proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

I know but Im talking about 2023 Saint Petersburg School shooting and 2014 Tomsk School shooting

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19471
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 12:36 pm

proshooter wrote:
war criminal wrote:
proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

I know but Im talking about 2023 Saint Petersburg School shooting and 2014 Tomsk School shooting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

proshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vlixu23

Vlixu23

Contribution Points : 8697
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 12:38 pm

proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

San Jose one was real. https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-multiple-south-bay-air-rifle-shootings/

NEXT STEP UP, vril and proshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
I'm not going to do all the work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2023 12:25 pm

Sabrina_Kilic wrote:
proshooter wrote:
Sabrina_Kilic wrote:

you can look it up on the internet broh, I'm not going to do all the work
No they're fuckin lil hoe ik cuz I was there
Back to top Go down
ANTIPATHY

ANTIPATHY

Contribution Points : 6023
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 9:42 pm

Not exactly a mass execution, of course: Mikhail Kuznetsov - killed one man and wounded another on the lakes in the Leningrad region. The weapon was a hatsan flash pcp 6.35 air rifle[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24621
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 1:11 am

ANTIPATHY wrote:
Not exactly a mass execution, of course: Mikhail Kuznetsov - killed one man and wounded another on the lakes in the Leningrad region. The weapon was a hatsan flash pcp 6.35 air rifle[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow, but how can you kill someone with an air rifle? Case seems really interesting, I wonder his motivations

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 6:00 am

Arkan wrote:
Wow, but how can you kill someone with an air rifle? Case seems really interesting, I wonder his motivations
As with non-lethal(trauma) guns, if you shot in head you could kill. Especially if you shot 10-20 bullets in head.
Back to top Go down
ANTIPATHY

ANTIPATHY

Contribution Points : 6023
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 10:03 am

Arkan wrote:
ANTIPATHY wrote:

According to some reports, his rifle was modernized. It is often possible to increase the power of a pneumatic to such an extent that its power is equal to the power of 22lr. In "PCP" type pneumatics this is much easier to achieve

NEXT STEP UP and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24621
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 1:42 am

ANTIPATHY wrote:
Arkan wrote:
ANTIPATHY wrote:

According to some reports, his rifle was modernized. It is often possible to increase the power of a pneumatic to such an extent that its power is equal to the power of 22lr. In "PCP" type pneumatics this is much easier to achieve
Bro, I just read this dude was just 27 years old. But he looks like at least 40 years old, aging is hell of a mental illness Crying or Very sad

ANTIPATHY likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?   Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has there been mass shootings using an air rifle?
Page 1 of 1