Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most expensive arsenals used in shootings

Go down 
+3
Arkan
ThatDelawareReader
Drum$tick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Empty
PostSubject: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 2:44 am

Salvador Ramos: $3,135 DDM4 V7 ($2054) S&W M&P  15 XV VOLUNTEER ($1081)

James Holmes: $1,400 S&W M&P 15 SPORT II (600$)
Remington 870 ($400) Glock 22 ($400)

Payton Gendron: $960 bushmaster XM-15

Last edited by Drum$tick on Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11820
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 11:51 am

Interesting.
I think the v-tech shooter got his two little handguns at the Dollar Store.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 2:48 pm

Saint Bekmansurov of Perm spent 100,000 rubles on his shotgun and buying all the equipment for it, such as classes he took and ammo (Classes are expensive in Russia for shooting) also he bought a safe.

ANOMIC, proshooter, tellecat and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 2:23 am

The V-Tech shooter spent just $267 and $571 on the two pistols he had. It's still the worst school shooting.

vril, proshooter and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 2:45 am

Saint Kazantsev of Izhevsk spent 200,000 rubles for both Makarov pistols he used

Engel and proshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 3:36 am

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
The V-Tech shooter spent just $267 and $571 on the two pistols he had. It's still the worst school shooting.

Now account for inflation

vril, tellecat and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 9:46 am

Some new Walther P22 pistols now cost $271. Some new Glock 19 pistols now cost $499. It's more like DEflation when it comes to guns.
It would be nice if the cost of everything else would go down like the cost of guns.

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8524
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:28 am

I'd say Barry Tarry definitely deserves to be on this list:
.223 Windham Weaponry WW-15 semi-automatic rifle: $1,799.90
12 gauge Ranger 870 Magnum pump action shotgun: $349.00
12 gauge Mossberg 930 SPX semi-automatic shotgun: $1,599.00
.357 magnum Uberti lever action rifle: $2,300.00
.223 Mossberg MVP Predator bolt action rifle: $766.00
.223 Ruger AR-556 AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifle: $1,599.00
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:45 am

Im suprised noones mentioned this yet i cant find anything about the overall price but Paddock had an ungodly amount of guns.
14 .223-caliber AR-15-type rifles
8 .308-caliber AR-10-type rifles
1 .308-caliber bolt-action rifle
1 .38-caliber revolver
He just used the revolver to an hero if I remember right [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 4:05 pm

This wasn't reported in the news, but the Belgrade school shooter, Kosta, had a 9mm CZ pistol. Those cost some real money.
Every gun store here in the US always has 5 or 6 CZ pistols for sale, for around $1,000 to $1,200. CZ is a gun company in the Czech Republic that is known worldwide for making good quality handguns.
The other gun Kosta had was a Ruger .22 pistol. That's about a $400 gun. (Ruger is the same company that made the rifle which was used in Lewiston, Maine last month.)
So what they had was Kosta going into school with $1,400 worth of guns, at least.
Quick question, "Where did his dad get that money, if they were a poor family?"*

*This last line was a mistake on my part. I thought I had read that Kosta's parents were from a poor farming family. No, his father is a radiologist and his mother is a college professor. I wanted to take a quick minute to clear that up. Best wishes, everybody.

Last edited by ThatDelawareReader on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 4:40 pm

This wasn't reported in the news, but the Belgrade school shooter, Kosta, had a 9mm CZ pistol. Those cost some real money.
Every gun store here in the US always has 5 or 6 CZ pistols for sale, for around $1,000 to $1,200. CZ is a gun company in the Czech Republic that is known worldwide for making good quality handguns.
The other gun Kosta had was a Ruger .22 pistol. That's about a $400 gun. (Ruger is the same company that made the rifle which was used in Lewiston, Maine last month.)
So what they had was Kosta going into school with $1,400 worth of guns, at least.
Quick question, "Where did his dad get that money, if they were a poor family?"

He was not poor at all
Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 4:49 pm

Maybe the article I read got that wrong.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 5:11 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
Salvador Ramos: $3,135 DDM4 V7 ($2054) S&W M&P  15 XV VOLUNTEER

Daniel Defense is a high-end AR-15 manufacturer, and M&P-15 Volunteer rifles are high-end by S&W standards. I refuse to believe Ramos got that sort of weaponry from working at a fucking Wendy's.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:51 pm

Quick question, "Where did his dad get that money, if they were a poor family?"*

*This last line was a mistake on my part. I thought I had read that Kosta's parents were from a poor farming family. No, his father is a radiologist and his mother is a college professor. I wanted to take a quick minute to clear that up. Best wishes, everybody.
Kosta's father had a lot of money as he was a surgeon. Also the CZ pistol here cost around 5,000 USD which for us is like 500,000 RSD. The other gun was a pistol that I don't know price but I'm guessing it was way cheaper. Here Western weapons like glock and sig sauer are way more expensive than like Turkish guns

war criminal and ThatDelawareReader like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 1:56 am

Shouberty wrote:
I'd say Barry Tarry definitely deserves to be on this list:
.223 Windham Weaponry WW-15 semi-automatic rifle: $1,799.90
12 gauge Ranger 870 Magnum pump action shotgun: $349.00
12 gauge Mossberg 930 SPX semi-automatic shotgun: $1,599.00
.357 magnum Uberti lever action rifle: $2,300.00
.223 Mossberg MVP Predator bolt action rifle: $766.00
.223 Ruger AR-556 AR-15 semi-automatic assault rifle: $1,599.00

Convert the prices from NZD to USD and they don't look so big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive arsenals used in shootings   Most expensive arsenals used in shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most expensive arsenals used in shootings
Page 1 of 1