Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fastest reported mass shootings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27587
Forum Reputation : 25

Fastest reported mass shootings Empty
PostSubject: Fastest reported mass shootings   Fastest reported mass shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 6:47 am

Parkland:post’s made by multiple PD’s within 10-25 minutes, 4chan threads within 25-50 minutes after the first shots.

Sandy hook: tweet made reporting shots in new town within 1 minute of first shot, on national tv by the end of the morning.

Aurora century 16: tweets made by moviegoers reporting shooting 30 seconds after first shots, police on scene in 90 seconds.

tellecat, TheGoodChief and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8095
Forum Reputation : 262

Fastest reported mass shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest reported mass shootings   Fastest reported mass shootings Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 9:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a bit surreal thinking about that day. I remember coming home from my new school to my mom hysterically crying and refusing to tell me why.

Denethor and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down

Fastest reported mass shootings
Page 1 of 1