Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa

Go down 
+25
Kartoffeln
war criminal
paranoiadance
electra
r3bandv0dka4EVA
Kwasi
kidbug
Cresearch
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth
ParanoidAndroid
plasticsoup
SuperspooksteR
losercide
ChoHuiSeung
Arano
messianic_mania
cannibal
xDarkRazoR
tellecat
mflergen
ForcedMeme
Jeremy
ANOMIC
proshooter
AMCdanbury
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 8369
Forum Reputation : 0

Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:16 am

Police are responding to an active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa. This occurred around 7:40 AM, about an hour and a half ago. There are reports of several critically wounded victims, and a girl with two gunshot wounds to the head. The gunman is reportedly dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Agenda-Free TV livestream:

proshooter, losercide and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17552
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:33 am

ahhh yes what a Americanish style to start 2024

QuestionMark, Drum$tick, mflergen, AMCdanbury, Octal, ThatDelawareReader, alesanagoon and like this post

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:36 am

Someone on r/masskillers who attends the school is saying that this is a TikTok video made by the shooter. I can't confirm this so take it with a grain of salt. The song is KMFDM - Stray Bullet, so he's probably a Columbiner or even a Pekka Eric-Auvinen fanboy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Deleted, here's a screen recording of all his TikTok videos)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AMCdanbury on Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

name likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:25 am

of course this guy listens to kmfdm
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 44038
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:28 am

Some pics of the alleged shooter I found on 4chan

war criminal, ForcedMeme, EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and cannibal like this post

Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Contribution Points : 19567
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:54 am

LGBBQ flag on his TikTok profile. Color me surprised.

QuestionMark, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, paranoiadance, Vlixu23 and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 7335
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:59 am

I remember 2012's Perry high school, in Maryland, where a Down syndromed where injured by an edgelord with a double barreled shotgun. The incident became popular just because yes, and because when I looked for the "third shooter" of Columbine (Robert Perry) the incident came up.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 12:02 pm

proshooter wrote:
ahhh yes what a Americanish style to start 2024
Yes, the Americans trying to reach 70 kills in a school. And again in the city of Des Moines, the students of that town always love to take weapons to their schools as if it were lunch.
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 12:11 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:
Someone on r/masskillers who attends the school is saying that this is a TikTok video made by the shooter. I can't confirm this so take it with a grain of salt. The song is KMFDM - Stray Bullet, so he's probably a Columbiner or even a Pekka Eric-Auvinen fanboy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
his tiktok account is down
its not confirmed that it belonged to him

tellecat and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 14474
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 12:54 pm

I'm not from America, so I don't understand the debate regarding gun bans.
There are so many shootings happening there, but people still continue to advocate for guns. For what? Americans are so clever at destroying themselves.
Why do they need it there for self-defense? Why do they photograph their arsenals in masse and show them off on social networks? I just don't understand

Jessieo011, tellecat, Arkan and ThatDelawareReader like this post

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Arano and name dislike this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19608
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:03 pm

mflergen wrote:
There are so many shootings happening there, but people still continue to advocate for guns. For what? Americans are so clever at destroying themselves.
Why do they need it there for self-defense? Why do they photograph their arsenals in masse and show them off on social networks? I just don't understand

i think the biggest thing to consider is the fact the right to bear arms is written right after the right to free speech and religion in the constitution. americans hold their right to bear arms very close to their heart, and it's the reason i don't think any sweeping gun ban would ever work. it's baked into american culture in so many ways.

as for the self defense question, look at all the gun violence! the americans who believe this think that if THEY are the ones caught in a mass shooting, they would surely be strapped and ready to take down the killer. it's a version of dumbass american heroism. ofc there are examples of civilians with guns coming in and saving the day, i still don't think it's a super valid reason to have an arsenal at home.

mflergen, ThatDelawareReader and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37187
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:37 pm

Do we know the shooter's name?

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:53 pm

replied to you in pm

Last edited by chryzant on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 14474
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:04 pm

chryzant wrote:
mflergen wrote:

Yeah ban weapons works, just look at how safe Russia has become after tightening firearms law following Ilnaz Galyaviev's shooting. And China even safer place, they don't have guns at all and nobody attack schools here.
I could take into account your argument if you had the brains to take into account the number of shootings in the USA and in Russia and compare them
Back to top Go down
cannibal

cannibal

Contribution Points : 3520

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Apparently he was transgender, lol

Kartoffeln and seven like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Dylan Butler

Last edited by proshooter on Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:18 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

His name is Dylan Butler, according to Daily Mail and local news outlets. There's also a Reddit account called u/Dylanpickle1996 which purportedly belongs to the shooter. This person created the r/perryiowa subreddit and posted a picture which looks very similar to the guy from TikTok
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Deleted, here's a screen recording of his account)

Last edited by AMCdanbury on Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
cannibal

cannibal

Contribution Points : 3520

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:22 pm

Here are photos taken from his Reddit account and tiktok. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kwasi, alesanagoon, EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth and seven like this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5812
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 2:39 pm

I wonder why he decided to shoot up his school before classes started. According to CNN it happened before most of the students were even there...

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7899
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:10 pm

ForcedMeme wrote:
I remember 2012's Perry high school, in Maryland, where a Down syndromed where injured by an edgelord with a double barreled shotgun. The incident became popular just because yes, and because when I looked for the "third shooter" of Columbine (Robert Perry) the incident came up.
Was that the dude in the zim t-shirt?

Engel and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17800

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:10 pm

I said this once but theres going to be a rise of lefty shooters we will see quite a few this year. Predicting that hes going to be another columbine fanatic.

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm

So did he even kill anyone (expect himself)?
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:48 pm

chryzant wrote:
Yes 1, sixth grade sudent

Kartoffeln and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:54 pm

proshooter wrote:
chryzant wrote:
Yes 1, sixth grade sudent

Thanks I already found this.

Dylan Butler - killed 2 include himself, injured 5
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9410

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 6:25 pm

he looks old as shit

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.

Kartoffeln, ForcedMeme and name like this post

Back to top Go down
SuperspooksteR

SuperspooksteR

Contribution Points : 9455

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, lifelover, proshooter, mflergen, war criminal and like this post

Back to top Go down
plasticsoup

plasticsoup

Contribution Points : 4732
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:41 pm

proshooter wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:
his tiktok account is down
its not confirmed that it belonged to him
this is why you're supposed to download and archive this kind of shit instead of just posting the easily-reportable links to a forum

Koltin, Kartoffeln, Kwasi, messianic_mania and name like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8595
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:58 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:

So this is what all those columbiners on tumblr that flippantly post that they're going to shoot up their school look like...

Kartoffeln and kidbug like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 7052
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:11 pm

Oohhh my gooooddddd. He’s such a gross loser. I hate humanity.

Kartoffeln, ParanoidAndroid and plasticsoup like this post

Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 27164

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 am

Even more confirmation about it being a copycat
Back to top Go down
kidbug

kidbug

Contribution Points : 5422

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:08 am

cannibal wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Wait so he was chick or a dude who wanted to be a chick but hadn't started transitioning?

proshooter

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:12 am

his last name says all about him
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:47 am

SuperspooksteR wrote:
Le pol's alternative face

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:54 am

Arano wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Was that the dude in the zim t-shirt?
Yes

Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 9221
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:03 am

kidbug wrote:
cannibal wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Wait so he was chick or a dude who wanted to be a chick but hadn't started transitioning?

I think he was a dude who was genderfluid, but hadn't started transitioning yet. That's just based on this Reddit post and this hashtag on his TikTok.

Last edited by tosokk on Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Capitalisation error)

Kartoffeln likes this post

Back to top Go down
r3bandv0dka4EVA

r3bandv0dka4EVA

Contribution Points : 7415

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:49 pm

i think i was following them on TikTok Shocked

Octal and macabremacaco dislike this post

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:34 pm

Screen recording of his Twitter account @dylansaywhat212 before it was removed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His SpaceHey account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (archived)

A blog post from 5 months ago, stating that he had no plans after completing high school:

I've also found what appears to be his Pinterest account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (archived, not fully but whatever)
There's a ton of transgender/femboy stuff, pictures of Michael Myers, pictures of knives, and a photo of Rina Palenkova (a suicide victim who has kind of a cult following)

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:

How did you find him? I've heard some rumors that he was involved in TCC circles.

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
electra

Contribution Points : 3465

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 1:18 am

I feel bad for KMFDM, having to get dragged into another one of these things.

kidbug likes this post

Back to top Go down
paranoiadance

Contribution Points : 10565

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 5:39 am

a tranny columbiner loser with danganronpa pfp. nice. the further we go, the cringier new age shooters get

Last edited by paranoiadance on Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

kidbug likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:10 am

I really hate the entire world man…

Kartoffeln and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:10 am

No, I don’t “really hate,” the entire world.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

More of a, “very much dislike,” the entire world.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:11 am

I think our species is dying, but everyone knew that already and life is a construct.

Kartoffeln, mflergen and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:20 am

paranoiadance wrote:
a tranny columbiner loser with danganronpa pfp. nice. the further we go, the cringier new age Jelly shooters get

You notice this even in the major shooters. Since Eric and Dylan—while some have been deadlier—they have generally gotten more pathetic. The new 2020s and earlier than that the late 2010s ones, were basically just deranged. The whole schtick of modern shooters is just that they’re like, racist, homicidal, and/or don’t feel like participating in the world because they can’t fit in anywhere or accomplish anything, and think to might as well take some people with them. At the end of the day, I don’t think anyone cares at this point. If you wanna be a shooter just go out and buy a rifle or something. It’s not particularly relevant, but it never was. This has been happening all throughout history in different forms. The world is a cruel irrational place with few, if any, solutions. When on your last leg, you can fight, or you can fly. But I don’t know why I’m spamming the thread of this loser. I don’t wanna look at him and I hope he fades into obscurity. I doubt he’d care. Guy’s dead.

Kartoffeln, mflergen and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37187
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:20 am

AMCdanbury wrote:
Screen recording of his Twitter account @dylansaywhat212 before it was removed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His SpaceHey account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (archived)

A blog post from 5 months ago, stating that he had no plans after completing high school:

I've also found what appears to be his Pinterest account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (archived, not fully but whatever)
There's a ton of transgender/femboy stuff, pictures of Michael Myers, pictures of knives, and a photo of Rina Palenkova (a suicide victim who has kind of a cult following)

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:

How did you find him? I've heard some rumors that he was involved in TCC circles.

"Honestly I'll probably work at McDonald's or something". Fucking tranny normiefag...

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:25 am

losercide wrote:
he looks old as shit

He’s dead now.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 9221
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:59 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:

Where did you find these? Also, lol. His Pinterest is a cringefest.

Kartoffeln, AMCdanbury and Octal like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8595
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 1:08 pm

tosokk wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:

Just when I thought I would have a day without a suicidal thought...

Kartoffeln, AMCdanbury, Vlixu23, Octal and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 1:12 pm

tosokk wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:

r3bandv0dka4EVA wrote:

I found them by searching his "dylansaywhat" username.

Kwasi likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19671
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 1:36 pm

ANOMIC, proshooter, AMCdanbury, Kwasi, ParanoidAndroid, ForcedMeme and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa   Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active shooter at Perry High School in Perry, Iowa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next