Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalinist elimination tactics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6827
Forum Reputation : 60

Stalinist elimination tactics Empty
PostSubject: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:07 am

It is clear to me that a number of the users on this forum are being subjected to—and using—Stalinist elimination tactics for their own personal gain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has likely studied surface level cutthroat Nazi tendencies in order to social-climb, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is being raped and is soon to be killed by the fascist sociopaths that follow the laws of the death cult. A number of other members have been arrested and executed in connection to the ditch murders. And the all-powerful death cult is watching at all times. Even its opposers are killing the innocents. And I think my problem is that I personally am far too honest and virtuous. I’m an honest fool. Truly. I can do no wrong. This is what James Warren Jones was doing with his own death cult. He was fighting against the politics of governmental ear-ringing war. It’s a sick game, really. And the biggest problem is that I can’t properly articulate the issue because I’m being censored by the powers that be. I am being raped into the fucking ground by these bayonet-wielding sociopaths with their bolt-action 1920s rifles that they aim at innocent women and children and seniors. They kill them all and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Anytime the warring innocent filthy peasant factions rave for too long or get through the front line ranks of the subjugating rapists with a pitchfork they are destroyed by the bastards with one slash of their sword. And they’ll put the gun into your throat. But by recruiting black people the ones with the power can prevent this. It’s not about the money; it’s about watching for an opening in the system to crash a rental bus into hundreds of crowds all over the world. These are the Stalinist elimination tactics that create all these sick depraved freaks, and if you don’t do something about the real problem this will continue until the end of time. I’d say more but the context does not fit. Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to look at the white sun(s), because the answer is in the explosions covering the whole universe. Make ANFO bombs to fight against them. Don’t kill innocent people though. Kill the psychopathic lunatics that hold the gun they are holding to your head. These people know what you’re doing. They know everything. I’m trying to protect myself and everyone around me! I want to help the world. I hope everyone else agrees with me. The winter is very cold for the islanders trying to drown themself, but you can take their hand(s) and save them and recruit them to the cause. I’m a weak innocent soul being reaped by those in power. The Roman noblemen are being taken on walks by their protective fascistic guards with their gladius at their sides. It’s sick. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is serving the emperor and no one can do anything about it. We can stop this! Blood is always when the lunatics draw the line. But they are murdering us out here. All the innocents are being killed. We want the innocents to stop being killed. Death is a friend. ???

Darkness and tellecat dislike this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:11 am

Furthermore, the robbers are being beaten in the alleyways because they looked at the noblemen the wrong way. It’s evil! It’s so evil! They’re all so evil and cutthroat like Machiavellian sick depraved freaks. They are. They absolutely serve the purpose intended by the universe’s core. Wear your helmets my friends. Don’t forget them. These are innocent people you are walking over.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:11 am

Zhang Pilin knew what he was doing but only because he was in debt, and we can get different answers from the same question.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 am

This is the result of all of the problems and it always ends in failure!

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:12 am

The slave masters know all of the names and collars by heart because they train for this.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:13 am

Delusional lunatics! They know. All of them know it all. And they send out the diplomats to prevent you from learning the truth. They keep you in the dark this way so you can do nothing to fight back.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:14 am

Remember the…
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:15 am

If you run too fast with your arms restricted their spear will go through your heart.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:15 am

And then you die from that!
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:16 am

That is bad!
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17327
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:16 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
It is clear to me that a number of the users on this forum are being subjected to—and using—Stalinist elimination tactics for their own personal gain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has likely studied surface level cutthroat Nazi tendencies in order to social-climb, while [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is being raped and is soon to be killed by the fascist sociopaths that follow the laws of the death cult. A number of other members have been arrested and executed in connection to the ditch murders. And the all-powerful death cult is watching at all times. Even its opposers are killing the innocents. And I think my problem is that I personally am far too honest and virtuous. I’m an honest fool. Truly. I can do no wrong. This is what James Warren Jones was doing with his own death cult. He was fighting against the politics of governmental ear-ringing war. It’s a sick game, really. And the biggest problem is that I can’t properly articulate the issue because I’m being censored by the powers that be. I am being raped into the fucking ground by these bayonet-wielding sociopaths with their bolt-action 1920s rifles that they aim at innocent women and children and seniors. They kill them all and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Anytime the warring innocent filthy peasant factions rave for too long or get through the front line ranks of the subjugating rapists with a pitchfork they are destroyed by the bastards with one slash of their sword. And they’ll put the gun into your throat. But by recruiting black people the ones with the power can prevent this. It’s not about the money; it’s about watching for an opening in the system to crash a rental bus into hundreds of crowds all over the world. These are the Stalinist elimination tactics that create all these sick depraved freaks, and if you don’t do something about the real problem this will continue until the end of time. I’d say more but the context does not fit. Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to look at the white sun(s), because the answer is in the explosions covering the whole universe. Make ANFO bombs to fight against them. Don’t kill innocent people though. Kill the psychopathic lunatics that hold the gun they are holding to your head. These people know what you’re doing. They know everything. I’m trying to protect myself and everyone around me! I want to help the world. I hope everyone else agrees with me. The winter is very cold for the islanders trying to drown themself, but you can take their hand(s) and save them and recruit them to the cause. I’m a weak innocent soul being reaped by those in power. The Roman noblemen are being taken on walks by their protective fascistic guards with their gladius at their sides. It’s sick. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is serving the emperor and no one can do anything about it. We can stop this! Blood is always when the lunatics draw the line. But they are murdering us out here. All the innocents are being killed. We want the innocents to stop being killed. Death is a friend. ???
what is that schizo n!gga yapping about

Last edited by proshooter on Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Most of all, I say to remember what is good and what is bad…
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:18 am

Even if no one else knows the truth I always remember!
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:20 am

Remember what they did all those decades ago to the men and women that opposed them; all of them: they are all-powerful.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:45 am

The only reason you people haven’t seen their executioners yet is because they have decided that you are not a threat. The moment you display any hint of resistance, they’ll strap you to the fucking rack. They’ll break you. They’ll destroy you and all of your hope. They’ll take a stabbing tool and press it into your areolae or your eye. You’ll have no choice but to take it. That’s what these people do. They’ll run you over with their vehicle and then back up and do it over again. That’s what these people do. They’ve done it to me. I don’t even have limbs anymore. They watch me type this. I’m kidnapped for ransom because of these lunatics. These sick depraved freaks have no boundaries for moral corruption. They have no integrity whatsoever. They’re completely evil.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:50 am

All I ask is that you remember who they are, because they sure as hell know you at all times. You can’t get on a plane. You can’t get in a car. You can’t run. If you try to do any of these things, they will kill you and portray you as a villain. Fight or flight has no place here. They will kill you. You have no choice but to take it. This is what they do to innocent people on a regular basis. It’s really quite sick and disgusting. It’s sickening. I know it is sickening to me at the very least. But I am not one of their pawns. Only one of their victims. I tried resistance. Take it from me please. I’ve been dead one hundred years. Take it from me. This is what they do to you. This is what they do to innocent people. Never forget the sacrifices of the dead children in mass graves that you walk over on your ways to work and to school. Because these forgotten dead children are forming the foundations. The basis. The architectural structure and foundations of your entire world. Never forget what they’ve done for you. Because they’re suffering for your sins. Don’t forget this. These are innocent people that have been destroyed and denied justice by the monsters that control it all. These sick depraved freaks know no bounds. Remember! They remember! They all remember! They keep records! False records of each and every one of you! Remember! I remember! You remember too! Somewhere inside! It’s okay! I will remember for you! I always remember!
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:00 am

I am a son of God but unfortunately it is not yet dawn for MY innocent defenseless people for the sole reason that the opposing army still holds them hostage and away from much-desired freedom.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:03 am

Are you watching for them? Do you watch for them? Do you? Do you look out and watch for the scouts returning from their mission? Do you watch for the innocents’ hands rising from their dirty graves? Watch! Watch! Watch! Watch for them! Do you? I hope you watch for them. I am watching for them. I am watching for them all. I want help for them. I want everyone to help the innocents escape. Help! Help them! Are you watching for them? Continue to watch! They are waiting for all of you to save them from their graves! Watch for them! Are you looking out for the innocents? I am! Are you? Are you watching for them?
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:05 am

Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Are you? I hope you are because they are waiting! Watch for them! Are you watching? Are you watching for them? Are you watching for them? Huh? Are you? Are you watching for them? Or are you not? Are you watching for them?
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:57 am

please for the love of god, go schizopost elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalinist elimination tactics   Stalinist elimination tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalinist elimination tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: