Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza's bookmarks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11156
Forum Reputation : 27

Adam Lanza's bookmarks Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:49 pm

Adam Lanza had photos of Women on his bookmarks. This is not something I have seen talked about very often, but this is one of the reasons why I believe he wasn't truly a pedophile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3372
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 10:34 pm

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
Adam Lanza had photos of Women on his bookmarks. This is not something I have seen talked about very often, but this is one of the reasons why I believe he wasn't truly a pedophile.

These bookmarks are so stupid. Why does he have Catherine Bell listed literally like six times here?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:01 pm

देवा wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

These bookmarks are so stupid. Why does he have Catherine Bell listed literally like six times here?
They weren't duplicate photos and he had six different photos of her. I guess he really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12423

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:10 am

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

Him liking adult women doesn’t invalidate the theory that he is a pedophile. Many pedophiles also like adult women and can have adult wives and interests while still being also attracted to children.

But what’s interesting is that she doesn’t seem like she fits the type he described in one of his videos. He said something like he likes girls that have the bodies of anorexic twelve year boys. Catherine Bell is pretty full figured.

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:11 am

Sylar wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

Him liking adult women doesn’t invalidate the theory that he is a pedophile.  Many pedophiles also like adult women and can have adult wives and interests while still being also attracted to children.  

But what’s interesting is that she doesn’t seem like she fits the type he described in one of his videos.  He said something like he likes girls that have the bodies of anorexic twelve year boys.  Catherine Bell is pretty full figured.  
He lied.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 5:09 pm

WhereisAlice wrote:
Sylar wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

Him liking adult women doesn’t invalidate the theory that he is a pedophile.  Many pedophiles also like adult women and can have adult wives and interests while still being also attracted to children.  

But what’s interesting is that she doesn’t seem like she fits the type he described in one of his videos.  He said something like he likes girls that have the bodies of anorexic twelve year boys.  Catherine Bell is pretty full figured.  
He lied.
He made many contradictions. It's possible he was lying and he wanted to present an image of himself, who knows.
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8395
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:57 pm

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
WhereisAlice wrote:
Sylar wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

He lied.
He made many contradictions. It's possible he was lying and he wanted to present an image of himself, who knows.

I recall him saying he was confused about his sexuality, but am unable to find the quote. I don't think he was lying so much as confused about his beliefs and their relation to his sexuality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:08 pm

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
WhereisAlice wrote:
Sylar wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:

He lied.

I recall him saying he was confused about his sexuality, but am unable to find the quote. I don't think he was lying so much as confused about his beliefs and their relation to his sexuality.
That was from his pdo essay. There is a Reddit page called Adam Lanza and they went on a whole tangent about what the Catherine and Linda pictures meant to him. They just said the same thing, he lied and was trying to figure himself out because in the audio he was struggling to say his attraction. Adam said he hates all body modifications and shaving, yet, Catherine has an ankle tattoo at the time of these photographs. She has more now. Anyway, he could of had felt urges, it is natural after all. Light (a tcc member) said he was lying. The upskirt video is gone for good, but it was a Fox News Anchor in the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's bookmarks   Adam Lanza's bookmarks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza's bookmarks
Page 1 of 1