Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BoogieMan

Contribution Points : 21200
Forum Reputation : 0

Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sandy hook shooter adam lanza had a cellphone under a bathroom sink with the battery removed. there was no data on it at all, except apparently two screenshots of brief calls: one received and one outgoing (latter isn’t clear). state police drop the lead. why screenshots?

someone from new york state (phone number properly redacted) called adam lanza and spoke with him for 36 seconds. this is the only activity on lanza’s cellphone stashed under the bathroom sink, other than a call lasting 8 seconds apparently placed to his residence. weird.

if you were a state police investigator, wouldn’t you want to go a little further with the ny phone number than just looking it up on fonefinder dot com? wouldn’t you wanna find out who was calling one of the worst mass shooters in american history on what looks like a burner?

This was all taken from a user on Twitter. I have never seen anything about this on the forum and it seems really interesting. Does anyone have any more info or know anything abt this?
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5612
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:03 pm

That is really interesting. I was going to say, it's possible the New York phone number he called is a relative, which is why they didn't follow up on it, but I don't know that any of his relatives would have been confirmed to be in New York at the time. However, it wouldn't surprise me if this number was totally unknown to them and they just never followed up on it, there were other things they didn't follow up on for seemingly no reason. They did not handle the investigation very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
That is really interesting. I was going to say, it's possible the New York phone number he called is a relative, which is why they didn't follow up on it, but I don't know that any of his relatives would have been confirmed to be in New York at the time. However, it wouldn't surprise me if this number was totally unknown to them and they just never followed up on it, there were other things they didn't follow up on for seemingly no reason. They did not handle the investigation very well.
Ryan at New York, accountant.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:44 pm

WhereisAlice wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Then, it's definitely possible that it's Ryan. According to Ryan, Adam didn't cut off contact with him until about a year prior to the shooting, so it tracks that he might have spoken to him at that point. It probably wasn't anything relevant to the case, most conversations I've had with relitives I don't see anymore are about upcoming holidays, birthdays, or other family occasions. For all we know it was their dad's birthday.
Back to top Go down
ahoorab90

ahoorab90

Contribution Points : 9475
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:29 am

BoogieMan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sandy hook shooter adam lanza had a cellphone under a bathroom sink with the battery removed. there was no data on it at all, except apparently two screenshots of brief calls: one received and one outgoing (latter isn’t clear). state police drop the lead. why screenshots?

someone from new york state (phone number properly redacted) called adam lanza and spoke with him for 36 seconds. this is the only activity on lanza’s cellphone stashed under the bathroom sink, other than a call lasting 8 seconds apparently placed to his residence. weird.

if you were a state police investigator, wouldn’t you want to go a little further with the ny phone number than just looking it up on fonefinder dot com? wouldn’t you wanna find out who was calling one of the worst mass shooters in american history on what looks like a burner?

This was all taken from a user on Twitter. I have never seen anything about this on the forum and it seems really interesting. Does anyone have any more info or know anything abt this?

i believe Ryan was in new york so its most likely him.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 2:05 am

messianic_mania wrote:
WhereisAlice wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Then, it's definitely possible that it's Ryan. According to Ryan, Adam didn't cut off contact with him until about a year prior to the shooting, so it tracks that he might have spoken to him at that point. It probably wasn't anything relevant to the case, most conversations I've had with relitives I don't see anymore are about upcoming holidays, birthdays, or other family occasions. For all we know it was their dad's birthday.
Coming back to this thread a few days later to add; I still do wonder, why the screenshots? One screenshot, I could write off as an accident or just trying to figure out phone controls, but two? Both of phone calls? I wonder why. I really can't think of an answer for it that doesn't seem like an insane stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink    Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza phone hidden under bathroom sink
Page 1 of 1