Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6810
Forum Reputation : 52

Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Empty
PostSubject: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:43 am

2 people went amok this week

The first one, 3 injured, perpetrator used a knife and a hammer (Like in Eiffel Tower Attack).

About the second one, Abdul Shakoor Ezedi, an Afghan refugee and convicted sex offender who was granted asylum in the United Kingdom, attacked a young mother and her two young daughters in Clapham, London. Ezedi threw a corrosive alkali substance into a car where the three victims were sitting. Nine other people, including five officers, were also injured in the attack after coming into contact with the corrosive substance. Ezedi was last seen on the London Underground at King’s Cross Station at 21:00 the same day and remains at large. Info from Wikipedia

Any other info about the attacks?

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How have they not caught the Clapham guy yet he looks like an inbred royal and in the released CCTV picture his face is badly injured (did he spill some of the alkali on himself?) You'd think he'd be easier to spot

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6810
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:54 am

Arano wrote:
How have they not caught the Clapham guy yet he looks like an inbred royal and in the released CCTV picture his face is badly injured (did he spill some of the alkali on himself?) You'd think he'd be easier to spot

The first image of him looks pretty rare and funny. The second one, looks like he has fought with someone.

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:16 am

Arano wrote:

When your brother says the most infidel shit ever and you just gotta give him that mujahideen stare

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC, fivefourteam and name like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 5785
Forum Reputation : 279

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:18 am

Arano wrote:

He looks like a remastered Oblivion character.

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 11:26 am

fivefourteam wrote:
Arano wrote:

He looks like a remastered Oblivion character.

I have a hard time believing that this isn't an ai-generated image

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3624
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 10:31 am

guess he's dead [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack   Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack
Page 1 of 1