Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moron named OP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19721
Forum Reputation : 868

Moron named OP Empty
PostSubject: Moron named OP   Moron named OP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This story happened in Yekaterinburg in 2012. On the 15th of October, 2012, an anonymous user posted his suicide thread on one Russian imageboard called Apachan asking what would be the best way to blow up his apartment building and commit suicide. Just as usual visitors of the thread didn't treat it seriously and were mostly making fun out of him, even though some users actually gave him some advice on how to successfully commit suicide (but he didn't listen to them anyway).

"Today's my last day with you all.
You can see the suicide weapon on the photo.
Does anyone know for how long this gas tap should stay open which would be guaranteed to kill the OP who is being in a hermetically sealed kitchen consisting of 12.5+ cubic meters?
"The more the better" won't work, because… The door is very thin and I didn't plug all the cracks in it, the neighbors might sniff out the smell.
Also, will a match work well for that?"

About an hour later Russian new sites reported that domestic gas explosion happened in the apartment building located on Onezhskaya street in Yekaterinburg. The apartment building suffered big damages - 3 flats were destroyed, 4 people were injured, emergency gas service employee Vasily Lavrik died in hospital due to injuries. Unfortunately, moron named OP somehow survived and was eventually placed into a psychiatric clinic. Later more information was revealed about our unlucky bomber - his name was Dmitry Shabarshin and he was studying philosophy at the Yekaterinburg State University at that time. While being in hospital Dmitry denied that he actually wanted to kill himself, but people who knew him reported that he was bullied at the university and barely attended it. Dmitry's acquaintances also said that he was a very shy and quiet person who enjoyed reading books. Dmitry was given "Moron named OP" nickname by a journalist who also called Apachan "a very strange forum" and "an anonymous suicide forum".

Small investigation showed that Dmitry is currently free and still living with his mom in Yekaterinburg. Even nowadays Dmitry is still being discussed on some Russian imageboards and made fun of.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Engel, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, Denethor and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
ravenwood

ravenwood

Contribution Points : 4669
Forum Reputation : 506

Moron named OP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moron named OP   Moron named OP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 1:56 pm

Interview in hospital can be viewed here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Journalist: Do you even admit that you provoked the explosion, even if you don't remember it?

Dmitry: I'm not a fool. Yes, I've had suicidal thoughts in my life, but I never commit irreversible acts.

Journalist: Yes, but it just so happens that the act is irreversible. The man died because of you

Dmitry: I did not commit such an act

Journalist: I would like to know the reasons for such an act

Dmitry: I'm sorry, I don't remember anything.

Journalist: Do you know that the person death is your fault?

Dmitry: It's a pity

Journalist: Did you write on the forum under the name OP?

Dmitry: I don't understand

Journalist: We know that it is you

Dmitry: I don't remember

Journalist: Do you have a girlfriend?

Dmitry: No, there is no girlfriend, but this is not a reason for suicide

Journalist: You have not attended university since the beginning of the year

Dmitry: I attended several times

Journalist: Have you decided to abandon your studies?

Dmitry: I got a little bored

Journalist: Did something happen in your life?

Dmitry: Everything was fine in my life

Engel, ANOMIC and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down

Moron named OP
Page 1 of 1