Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Empty
PostSubject: What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?   What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 5:35 am

Even though I don't live in a city with an infamous mass shooting the 2021 Oxford shooting affected students at my now former highschool like them going "Oh poor Tate" and "Not another one!" I remember the "National shoot up your school" thing on TikTok and it spread to my school some kids wrote graffiti in the bathroom and shit and the whole school was under investigation but luckily it didn't close down too long. Just little paranoia. I remember being out of school for a day when it happened and watching the news and checking the wikipedia. I remember so much misinformation spread like the CCTV of John Zawari being shown as a thumbnail and some random older teen being shown as a mugshot. I remember hearing the carnage on the news as 4 students were murdered. Say what you want about Ethan Crumbley but all he just needed was a friend he had a shit family shit school. If he had more love I think this paranoia wouldn't have spread to my school. rip.

aphid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

Contribution Points : 3110
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?   What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:13 pm

I think you are easily one of the most rarted users on this forum second to dark razor lmaooo

supremegentlewoman1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 21875
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?   What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:26 pm

I live in wales and I don’t think we’ve ever had a school shooting. Dumblane affected all of the uk very deeply though, I was a kid when that happened.
Back to top Go down
aphid

aphid

Contribution Points : 4064
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?   What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 12:57 am

(Obviously) the Buffalo shooting. I lived about 2 hours away from the city at the time, so I was not directly affected in any way, but I remember seeing only discussions about Payton Gendron and the actions New York state would take to prevent future shootings on the news for a very long time. A local Tops market I frequented then had also built a little memorial for the victims out front, I assume other ones in the state did the same as well.

ANOMIC and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?   What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Shooting Rocked/Impacted Your Community/School The Most?
Page 1 of 1