Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misconceptions about the voices in the videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Empty
PostSubject: Misconceptions about the voices in the videos   Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Alright, hope I didn't screw up the title and people understand what I mean. I usually look around tumblr (oh don't hate, mon!) blogs that aren't "OH my god EH/DK so hot i wanna marry them!" but blogs that present things in a more ... neutral light. So with that in mind, I am very surprised that these decent folks manage to confuse Erics' voice with someone elses'. You usually think they do enough research or doubt themselves until presented with irrefutable evidence. Anyway ... one example :

Car Wax video @ 5:40 "Dylan can yell real good" . I see people everywhere claiming it's Eric saying it. I might be deaf or something but that is 100% NOT Eric, I don't know who it is , but definitely NOT him. IF you heard Eric speak enough times you could clearly sense the differences.

Again Car Wax @ 4:45 "Dylan shut up". I'm perfectly convinced it's not him , it sounds nothing like him at least to me. Anyone else feel that? Other misconceptions that you noticed in videos?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119158
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions about the voices in the videos   Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Nope, you're not the only one. I completely agree with you that it is not Eric Harris saying either of those things in the Car Wax Commercial nor is it Eric Harris talking about ketchup with his Cini Mini's in their Breakfast Run video.

Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95454
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions about the voices in the videos   Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:40 pm

I always get confuse with the Car Wax video because I only know Eric and Dylan voices, I dont know much the voices of the other guys and everyone talk at the same time. I was comparing the Cini Mini's video with one where appear Eric Veik but the voices from both videos are different, if its not him, then it might be Eric Jackson or another Eric that we dont know yet because I am agree that the voice is not like the one of Harris.

Apart from those ones, I dont know another one but it might be easier if we get to know all the voices of the guys that hung out with them because then these confusions can go away.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102762
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions about the voices in the videos   Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 am

As mentioned the first thing that came to my mind was the Breakfast Run video. It's not Eric Harris but Eric Jackson who orders the Cini Minis.
I've posted this a couple of times on here but it's worth a mention again as it something which seems to frequently get confused:

Eric Jackson confirms in his statement to police, he mentioned seeing Klebold on the Monday (4/19) where they filmed a breakfast video. He says here the video was titled "American Dream." pg(10770)
Driver Dustin Gordon also refers to "a video filmed by Eric Jackson" with himself and Dylan in it on the Monday morning. pg(10734)
Later in his statement Gordon does mention filming with Eric Harris alongside Jackson and Klebold also on the Monday morning but this was at Jacksons house. pg(10736) It would seem Eric Jackson also filmed Eric and Dylan that day for a video assignment so it would seem he was the designated camera man for the day pg(10745).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions about the voices in the videos   Misconceptions about the voices in the videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misconceptions about the voices in the videos
Page 1 of 1