Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marijuana?

Go down 
+8
meowitscow
Duskstareblazeithappypone
Yumeko-chan
04daviszoe
Nirvana92
browneyes11
carrie12
Sabratha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:19 am

Reading some witness reports I saw some people mentioning taht Eric and Dylan smoked pot. Any hard evidence of that?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
carrie12

Contribution Points : 101468
Forum Reputation : 0

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Didn't Dylan admit having smoked pot with his brother in the juvenile diversion file?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84769

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Yes, Dylan did admit to smoking pot twice with his brother. But I wonder if he did smoke more frequently than he would admit to

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:32 pm

He lived in Colorado, duh...
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83339
Forum Reputation : 80

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:12 pm

I'd be willing to bet Dylan smoked weed more than a couple times. He was a borderline alcoholic and its common for addicts to substitute one chemical for another if their DOC (drug of choice) isn't available. I know a few addicts myself and I'm almost certain Dylan would have ended up with a serious problem had he not gone through with NBK/suicide. He was too depressed not to do whatever he could to feel better. That being said I don't believe he was a "stoner" nor do I think it was something he enjoyed doing often, if he even enjoyed it at all. When you are that far gone sometimes you just need a head change. I don't think Eric liked pot at all though. He was way too into having control over his thoughts to be in a drug haze. I get the feeling drinking to him was just a "macho" act. "Men drink and since I'm a big tough guy ill have a drink myself." Eric certainly was a social oddball. I can't even begin to imagine him high or drunk. I don't think he'd be someone I'd want to party with lol.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84769

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:25 pm

asdf12345 wrote:

Weed wasn't yet legal in Colorado in 1999. Was it decriminalize?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79270
Forum Reputation : 3

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
I don't think Eric liked pot at all though. He was way too into having control over his thoughts to be in a drug haze. I get the feeling drinking to him was just a "macho" act. "Men drink and since I'm a big tough guy ill have a drink myself." Eric certainly was a social oddball. I can't even begin to imagine him high or drunk. I don't think he'd be someone I'd want to party with lol.

I just happened to come across one of those internet survey things Eric filled out. On favourite thing(s) to do on weekends, he answers "bowl and get stoned" so it's quite possible he did at least experiment & enjoy to do so. But hey, this is Eric so who knows.. (I did a screenshot but I'm on my phone rn & I'm not entirely sure how to upload pictures,sorry)
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83339
Forum Reputation : 80

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
I don't think Eric liked pot at all though. He was way too into having control over his thoughts to be in a drug haze. I get the feeling drinking to him was just a "macho" act. "Men drink and since I'm a big tough guy ill have a drink myself." Eric certainly was a social oddball. I can't even begin to imagine him high or drunk. I don't think he'd be someone I'd want to party with lol.

I just happened to come across one of those internet survey things Eric filled out. On favourite thing(s) to do on weekends, he answers "bowl and get stoned" so it's quite possible he did at least experiment & enjoy to do so. But hey, this is Eric so who knows.. (I did a screenshot but I'm on my phone rn & I'm not entirely sure how to upload pictures,sorry)

Maybe a link perhaps? I'd be interested in reading that because I've never heard that before. What little evidence we do have involving the boys and drugs points to Eric being against them. His writings also make it sound like alcohol was a type of "status" thing to him. Adults drink and people Erics age aren't legally allowed to, so drinking just added to his Reb the rebel character.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79270
Forum Reputation : 3

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:43 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:

Maybe a link perhaps? I'd be interested in reading that because I've never heard that before. What little evidence we do have involving the boys and drugs points to Eric being against them. His writings also make it sound like alcohol was a type of "status" thing to him. Adults drink and people Erics age aren't legally allowed to, so drinking just added to his Reb the rebel character.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105490
Forum Reputation : 102

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
asdf12345 wrote:

Weed wasn't yet legal in Colorado in 1999. Was it decriminalize?

At that time, no. It actually wasn't decriminalized here until quite recently.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 80735

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Just gonna throw this out there, I medicate with marijuana. It is like medicine to me, Even if federal law doesn't agree. Anyway, I think it was entirely possible that he experimented with it and was maybe even an occasional smoker. I feel like because alcohol was prohibited to anyone under 21 but still legal that he didn't find it rebellious enough, But marijuana, Being entirely illegal, I think it gave him some sort of feeling of rebellion, Almost like an adrenaline rush in a sense. I think he liked being high, But at the end of the day the hatred he displayed ended up taking power over the calm he experienced when he was under the influence. Seeing as how none was found in his system that we know of, I would say he stopped smoking entirely maybe around a month to a few months before he planned to execute NBK. A possible reasoning for this is finances were scarce, And he wanted to devote what he had towards NBK. Marijuana can be a costly habit depending on quality and quantity of the plant in question, And I think he just ended up maybe deciding it wasn't worth it to keep smoking it.
Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Contribution Points : 74270

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 6:01 pm

I don't know if it is true but I came across some chat transcript between Brooks Brown and this 15 year old girl.It's a mix of weird sex stuff and her asking him about Eric and Dylan. Brooks said he smoked pot with them once or twice.

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 11:48 pm

Dyl most prob more than Eric. Of the two I'd say Dyl was the one who had legit drinking and drug experiences. Eric, not so much to not at all. He hated the taste of alcohol- winced at it when he drinks, and he doesn't even smoke nor light cigarettes properly let alone if he tried weed. Obviously he did it for the show or so he wouldn't look left out but Eric doesn't have a care for nor need alcohol or weed throughout his teenage years.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:57 am

meowitscow wrote:
I don't know if it is true but I came across some chat transcript between Brooks Brown and this 15 year old girl.It's a mix of weird sex stuff and her asking him about Eric and Dylan. Brooks said he smoked pot with them once or twice.

Can you link me?

Anyway, I don't even think Dylan drank as much as the lore makes it seem. As someone stated above it was a macho act teenage thing.
One of them takes a small sip on the basement tapes and can barley hold back wincing from it. As far as pot, seeing where they live
as being knowing for a high concentration of good weed, I wouldn't doubt if they smoked a bunch of times. They both seem like if they were with
friends who had it, they would smoke with them to look cool.
Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
Tumblr links are not allowed on the message board. The link has been deleted. If you want to share it, please do it through PM.

Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:28 am

Jenn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
Tumblr links are not allowed on the message board. The link has been deleted. If you want to share it, please do it through PM.

Aha, sorry. Very Happy

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 8:17 am

I know Brooks spent some time trying to state that it wasnt him. But who knows?

Sponsored content

Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana?   Marijuana? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marijuana?
Page 1 of 1