Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures

Go down 
+18
Lizpuff
bubbles
aquillina
shades
Nirvana92
asloversgo
Gamling
em81
Selah
eli27
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
Falco
PaintItBlack
Juicy Jazzy
Sabratha
paradisedreams
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

Contribution Points : 84386
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:01 am

Thanks! Wasn't that second picture taken right before she cut her hair in late March '99?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks for the pictures JuicyJazzy.
ParadiseDreams,it probably was because that picture was taken at one of the play rehearsals.

paradisedreams wrote:
Thanks! Wasn't that second picture taken right before she cut her hair in late March '99?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:49 am

I found the second Rachel pic on Andrew Robinson's facebook page. If I remember correctly he wrote that it was taken during rehearsal for the last play she was in before she died.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
I found the second Rachel pic on Andrew Robinson's facebook page. If I remember correctly he wrote that it was taken during rehearsal for the last play she was in before she died.
Oh, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:59 am

A little bit of trivia: The zoo picture was taken in August of 1989.The Scott kids had had a rough Summer as their parents had split up a few months before. The zoo trip was an effort to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
A little bit of trivia: The zoo picture was taken in August of 1989.The Scott kids had had a rough Summer as their parents had split up a few months before. The zoo trip was an effort to cheer them up.

Aww. Thanks for the backstory.
I recently read that right after the divorce, Darrell couldn't afford to live on his own, so he had to live in his work office for a while. He'd get all 5 kids every other weekend and they would get sleeping bags and sleep there with him. I can't imagine what he felt as a parent having to do that, though. Of course the 3 youngest thought it was cool and fun at the time. As for Dana and Bethanee, coming from a somewhat similar experience, i'm sure there was some resentment towards him for a while. And it kind of seems like maybe Rachel felt a little bit of that when she was older. That's just the vibe I got from the Rachel's Tears book, anyway. The convo he supposedly had with her right before her death probably helped him a lot during the grieving process.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:11 am

paradisedreams wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Aww. Thanks for the backstory.
I recently read that right after the divorce, Darrell couldn't afford to live on his own, so he had to live in his work office for a while. He'd get all 5 kids every other weekend and they would get sleeping bags and sleep there with him. I can't imagine what he felt as a parent having to do that, though. Of course the 3 youngest thought it was cool and fun at the time. As for Dana and Bethanee, coming from a somewhat similar experience, i'm sure there was some resentment towards him for a while. And it kind of seems like maybe Rachel felt a little bit of that when she was older. That's just the vibe I got from the Rachel's Tears book, anyway. The convo he supposedly had with her right before her death probably helped him a lot during the grieving process.

The family went through a very rough time with finances and otherwise for 3 years after the divorce. Things only improved when her Mom was offered a full time job where she could learn accounting skills.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:03 am

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Thank you for more great pictures of Rachel.
I am always impressed how you, JuicyJazzy and others are able to find rare Rachel material all these years later.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101224
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:52 pm

wow she was so beautiful. just wonder how she would looked now if they didn´t kill her in 1999.
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:41 am

Since I just realized you can post gifs on here. Here's a few from some rare(ish) videos of her.
Idk if any of you are actually interested in seeing these. But hey, it's giving me something to do while insomnia kicks my ass once again.  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 5:15 am

I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
I think anything of Rachel is always welcome here.
Here is a rare picture of Rachel with some friends. I wasn't the one who found it.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:10 pm

One of Rachel's friends posted this on a FB page protesting the production of I'm Not Ashamed.

I'm assuming she's getting ready for prom in this pic.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80508

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:40 am

What did the friend say she had against the movie?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:57 am

Selah wrote:
What did the friend say she had against the movie?

Quote :
To be clear, we are aware that Rachel's family is behind this production. We agree that it is their right to produce this movie.

However, it is our right as survivors and friends of Rachel to disagree with portions of this movie. Since these portions of the movie are part of the whole, we believe the whole movie should be boycotted.

Specific grievances are as follows:

1) Glamorizing the shooting at Columbine High School and the shooters. Eric's wishes to be immortal and for his acts to be remembered are all but granted. He will live on FOREVER because of this movie. I do not care how short of a time he and Dylan are in the movie. They are in there. Actors portraying them are in the movie. Their acts are now immortalized on the big screen, just like they wanted. It is absolutely wrong. All it would take to tell what happened to Rachel is a black screen, and either a voice or scrolling text to briefly describe Columbine and her role. Everyone knows what happened. To hire actors to play Eric and Dylan is shameful. Glamorizing what they did is wrong, no matter how little screen time it actually gets. There is no justification for including this in the movie. How many copycats do you think will be created as a direct result of Eric and Dylan's screen time?

2) Depicting Rachel's death. I don't need to explain further. How many times do you think they had to shoot that particular scene to get it just right? Think about that for a minute...

3) A release date of April 20th. This is simply to boost ticket sales, since it is the anniversary. It is clear there was absolutely no consideration for any of the survivors with this choice in release dates.

4) The trailer is a TRIGGER for survivors. As a survivor, and as someone who has PTSD as a result of the shooting, April is a very hard month for me, as it is for most other survivors and the community as a whole. During that month, I try to avoid places that remind me of that day to the best of my ability. This year, not only will I have to avoid places, I will have to avoid my TV for fear of seeing this trailer and the glamorized Hollywood deptiction of my friend and my horrific life event. Not to mention my likeness will probably be portrayed in the movie.

I agree that Rachel's Challenge honored Rachel's memory. I do not agree this movie is the right way to tell Rachel's story nor to honor her memory.

Not sure if linking the page is against the rules here but if you want to see for yourself search 'Boycott "I'm Not Ashamed" Movie' on FB search to find the page on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80508

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Honestly? I agree with all those points. :/ I'd not really thought of it, but maybe they could have decided not to depict the shooting? What do you all think?
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79381

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Sue Klebold makes her book to hell HER story, without any profit, correct?

The Scott family makes a movie to earn money on their dead daughter, correct?
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101224
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:31 pm

yes, susan does. and she got negative messages. i hate this, our society is so unfair. i love that she will be honest and tell us her part of this story.

and yes i think the scott do earn money. i think i don´t watch their movie. i don´t like the actor who plays rachel. it is only a feeling, can´t describe it.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:02 pm

@JuicyJazzy,
I agree that her friends have a right to protest but I am not sure I agree with some of their objections.

The Scotts' believe that Rachel died a martyr's death so of course they will want to show people what they think she went through when she died. I don't see that as exploitation, even though her death is not shown as it likely happened in reality but as the Scotts believe it did.
This is also not the first time Rachel's death has been shown in a film.
There was a short film made around 2005 that showed her death as well. Maybe her friends aren't aware of this or object because this film will be much more widely seen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am sorry if Sarah or other survivors will be upset by the trailer shown on TV.
That truly sucks for them but this movie has been in the works for years.

It was going to be made at some point .

Lastly, I don't know how full or accurate a film of Rachel's life would be without some portrayal of E &D.
They were her classmates and sadly are responsible for her death so how do you not show them onscreen at all?
Back to top Go down
Gamling

Contribution Points : 77240

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Last edited by Gamling on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:00 am

(long post) Here's some more. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:12 am

Wow these pictures are amazing

I am amazed at what people can still find sometimes
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75633

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:17 pm

paradisedreams wrote:

The band on her finger was her grandmother's wedding ring. She had it on when she was killed
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75633

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:35 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 am

Rachel driver's license

Rachel as a newborn

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:39 am

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:50 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83189
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Sabratha wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Honestly though you don't know her, we all don't. She may not be too perfect. You don't know that she knows she was popular and had tried to patronise those who were weirdos before she changed her ways. I mean I still don't quite like the fact she's the most popular one amongst all the victims just because of her social status and her looks. I didn't like that she overshadowed the other victims. How come Cassie, Lauren or Kelly don't get the same type of treatment you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Rachel's family especially Craig, took the most action in the aftermath by establishing the Rachel's Challenge. But you do have a point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel is not special and she never was in my eyes. She's just like all the other gun violence victims. I guess it has to do with her family and their foundation.

Last edited by aquillina on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.

Contribution Points : 73348

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 6:04 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.
I never understood why though. What's the reason for it then.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

This was taken in November 1995, the day of her Mother's re-marriage.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am

aquillina wrote:
What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.

Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74992

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 pm

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.

I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74992

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:05 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 am

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.

If we are talking punishments I think life in prison would be way worse than death for Dylan especially. He wanted to die. To deprive him on that would be hell for him

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
henkdutank

Contribution Points : 90536

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
aquillina wrote:
What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.
I think the whole myth about the God question, which was heavily fueled by her parents, explains a lot of the attention on Rachel too. And I'm sure she did some stuff she'd probably regret right now - she was a teenager after all. But from most things I've read about her it seemed like she was a genuinely nice girl.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:06 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 am

I think this may be a new pic of her. I've never seen it

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 1:44 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
I think this may be a new pic of her. I've never seen it
Nice! Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 11:12 am

Her sister has a Facebook memorial page for her. It was posted there on Valentine's Day

Pizzacharms

Contribution Points : 60470
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Not pictures of her , but new pictures of her car

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am

They used her car in the movie "I'm not ashamed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Really rare Rachel Scott pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next