Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Where did Adam Lanza end up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Treat this as a followup to my post in this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, not going for the boring atheist explanation, let us now consider where Adam Lanza is now.

Sadly for him, it is really very obvious. Adam is in the 8th fiery hell, known also as "the hell of uninterrupted suffering". Frankly, you cannot get worse than this, even if you try very hard. It is at the very rock bottom of all hells.

So what happens there? Let's again quote a specialist:
Quote :
Mugen Jigoku, the hell of uninterrupted suffering, is the eighth and deepest circle of hell. It is reserved for the worst of the worst — murders of their own parents; killers of saints; those who have betrayed every single Buddhist precept. The souls down here are so hungry and thirsty that they tear apart their own bodies and drink their own blood in a useless attempt to ease their suffering. Words literally cannot describe how awful this hell is; if Mugen Jigoku were ever accurately described, both the reader and the writer would die from the sheer horror of it. It is so deep that it takes 2000 years of falling, nonstop, at terminal velocity, for a soul to descend all the way into this hell. Some say that those who are sent here never come back, while others say that the term of punishment here lasts one full antarakalpa, after which the soul may reincarnate again; although, even after a soul is finally released from this hell, its punishment is said to continue on into its next lives.

How long is one antarakalpa? I have no precise idea and nobody has, but it is literllay is as long as a universe lasts. To quote a professional once again, it is: "so unfathomably long that it defies mathematical description". I know it must be significantly longer than 54.5 quadrillion years, as that is how long a lifetime "two hells up" lasts.

Do people in this hell get 6 parole attempts? Yes.

Three of the parole hearings have take place within the 2 years since death, so Adam is already passed them. If he failed all 3, then he still has a paarole hearing 6 years fater his death, then another 12 years after his death and then a final one 32 years after his death.

I again stress that I'm no bodhisattva, so I do no feel in any way qualified to say if Adam can pass any of the parole hearings or not. That's not for me to decide.

I can only speculate that its probably much harder to pass a parole hearing for Adam than it was for Eric or Dylan. Because Adam is in the worst hell of them all, being found guilty of the worst sins possible. However, compassion of Vairocana knows few bounds, so perhaps not all is lost for Adam yet.

Good luck Adam. Wherever you may be.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 pm

The belief structure you speak of here is Buddhist which I know little about. From a Christian standpoint, Adam was so mentally ill that I am not sure how God will judge him. It's hard for me to even speculate on it.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu May 28, 2015 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have always wondered how God judges the mentally ill.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 33
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 am

Falcolus wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have always wondered how God judges the mentally ill.

I reckon they have a trial somewhere like they do here. Say like the James Holmes case that's happening. God is in the judge's seat and there's a jury who decide whether you were mentally ill & ultimately if you go upstairs or downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 am

Interesting theory, but isn't it God who makes the final judgement?

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu May 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Well, mental ilness is an interesting issue for at least two reasons:

1) The person may not have been acting out of his own intentions, which does change a LOT as far as the afterlife outcome is concerned. In the end, people do get tried based on their intentions and intended acts, not the actaul results.
2) Mental ilness itself is suffering, so it is actually good karma for the one who was ill.

I'm sure Adam did get teh good karma from point 2. However, I seriously doubt his mental ilness will affect anything in his case as far as pont 1 goes.

Adam was mentaly ill, obsessive about many issues and had repetitive behavior, but he was not delusional. He probably did not understand how adult life, jobs, and interpersonal relationships really work. But from all I read about him, Adam did understand well what is suffering, what a mother-son relationship is and how a spree killing affects other people.

He knew that he is killing a mother that (regardless if she was a good or bad mom) had ben taking care of him ever since he was born and dedicated much of her life to him. He also studied other spree killings and knew perfectly well how much suffering and pain these cause to the victims and their families.

So in this respect, I think Adam knew what this was about and his intentions were clear and should not be doubted.

Wether or not he will be "paroled" on grounds like his own mental suffering or other issues? I have no idea. His act was really in the highest league of bad karma inducing actions, many times worse than what Eric or Dylan did. That's all I can say.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:47 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
The belief structure you speak of here is Buddhist which I know little about. From a Christian standpoint, Adam was so mentally ill that I am not sure how God will judge him. It's hard for me to even speculate on it.

Yeah, cause Bible was written in times when people didn't know anything about psychiatry and thought mental illness is caused by demons, hence it doesn't have anything to say about it, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:27 pm

karma? belief like christian's god or muslims' allah?? what the heck? SO ridiculous.
existencialism for the win (just kiddin'...)

greetz
nightshiftstalker

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1892
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:46 pm

The whole God thing is a big can of worms.

Some Christian folk believe that God meant for kids like Rachel and/or Cassie to die, so they could become martyrs and draw others to the faith.

(Yeah, I know that Cassie didn't say "yes." But many still believe she did, so she's still a martyr to them.)

If killing Rachel and/or Cassie is all part of God's plan ... if God finds Rachel and/or Cassie more useful dead than alive ... then why should He toss Eric and Dylan into the lake of fire for doing what He wants them to do?

Either God can do anything and everything, or He can only do some things.

If He can do anything and everything, then there shouldn't be a Hell. Why would He let someone do something that would lead to that person's going to Hell?

And even if He can only do some things, then there still shouldn't be a Hell. Let's say that a man becomes an atheist because his wife and children die in a car wreck that God couldn't stop.

When the guy gets to the pearly gates, St. Peter tells him, "Sorry, but you're going to Hell."

"Why am I going to Hell?"

"Because you're an atheist."

"Yeah, but the only reason I'm an atheist is because God didn't save my wife and kids!"

"Job had it worse than you, and he still believed."

"Fuck that shit."

Is God that much of an asshole?

(Well, we are assholes, and we're made in God's image, so maybe God is an asshole. Very Happy)

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:38 pm

He's not. There is just so much we can't understand or see whiled being limited to living in the flesh.



LPorter101 wrote:
The whole God thing is a big can of worms.

Some Christian folk believe that God meant for kids like Rachel and/or Cassie to die, so they could become martyrs and draw others to the faith.

(Yeah, I know that Cassie didn't say "yes." But many still believe she did, so she's still a martyr to them.)

If killing Rachel and/or Cassie is all part of God's plan ... if God finds Rachel and/or Cassie more useful dead than alive ... then why should He toss Eric and Dylan into the lake of fire for doing what He wants them to do?

Either God can do anything and everything, or He can only do some things.

If He can do anything and everything, then there shouldn't be a Hell. Why would He let someone do something that would lead to that person's going to Hell?

And even if He can only do some things, then there still shouldn't be a Hell. Let's say that a man becomes an atheist because his wife and children die in a car wreck that God couldn't stop.

When the guy gets to the pearly gates, St. Peter tells him, "Sorry, but you're going to Hell."

"Why am I going to Hell?"

"Because you're an atheist."

"Yeah, but the only reason I'm an atheist is because God didn't save my wife and kids!"

"Job had it worse than you, and he still believed."

"Fuck that shit."

Is God that much of an asshole?

(Well, we are assholes, and we're made in God's image, so maybe God is an asshole. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshiftstalker

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:11 am

we probably never will understand anythin' - 'cos we are, but aren't god-like maniacs (haha).

self-awareness is SO great - i love it (and hate my silly language skillz... SO depressin'...)

What a Face What a Face

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Either God can do anything and everything, or He can only do some things.

If He can do anything and everything, then there shouldn't be a Hell. Why would He let someone do something that would lead to that person's going to Hell?

Good question, albeit this has been asked numerous times since at least early middle ages. That's just one of the problems that belief in an allmighty-abrahamic single God boils down to.

Basically afaik there are 3 main routes through which peiople try to answer this. I'll enumarate these and give them funny names just becuase I can:

1) "God as a psychologist in a rat lab" - There is free will and God doesn't make you do all things you do in life, much is your own decisions. God puts you into a maze, but it is your individual decisions that decide if you get to the rice pellets or not. The main point is that the maze is real, you have to participate in the maze wether you like it or not, the maze can be beaten and yes there really are tasty rice pellets at the end.
Classic behavioral psychology "maze for rats" type of experiment (been there, done that myself).

2) "God as a westboro baptist NLP expert" - There's no free will. Everything down to the tiny miniutae is orchestrated by God. God set up all the scenery, gave you lines to speak and also is moving all the puppets. Some people, were created by God to be evil, act in evil ways and end up in hell just as God designed it. Others were made and "scripted" by God to eb good and go to heaven.
Bottom line: Hell is real and God specifically made some people just so they can go to hell.

3) "God as a mysterious hippie secret agent" - God keeps all things hush-hush. We do not know his motives, do not and cannot understand his plan and the way the world works. But since we can't understand anything about it, then God must obviously be good and benevolent for some reason.

PaintItBlack wrote:
He's not. There is just so much we can't understand or see whiled being limited to living in the flesh

"God as a mysterious hippie secret agent". Classic example.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1750
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:14 pm

I'd agree with No 1 and 3 excepting the somewhat disrespectful titles. I think by studying the Bible and approaching God with a sincere, seeking heart one can understand many things that go on in the world as is said in Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. But it is impossible in the flesh to know and understand everything. Let's face it. Humans often have a worms eye view.
Only God knows and understand everything as he is the Creator.

I know you don't accept or believe in these things. I am only trying to explain more fully.


Sabratha wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Either God can do anything and everything, or He can only do some things.

If He can do anything and everything, then there shouldn't be a Hell. Why would He let someone do something that would lead to that person's going to Hell?

Good question, albeit this has been asked numerous times since at least early middle ages. That's just one of the problems that belief in an allmighty-abrahamic single God boils down to.

Basically afaik there are 3 main routes through which peiople try to answer this. I'll enumarate these and give them funny names just becuase I can:

1) "God as a psychologist in a rat lab" - There is free will and God doesn't make you do all things you do in life, much is your own decisions. God puts you into a maze, but it is your individual decisions that decide if you get to the rice pellets or not. The main point is that the maze is real, you have to participate in the maze wether you like it or not, the maze can be beaten and yes there really are tasty rice pellets at the end.
Classic behavioral psychology "maze for rats" type of experiment (been there, done that myself).

2) "God as a westboro baptist NLP expert" - There's no free will. Everything down to the tiny miniutae is orchestrated by God. God set up all the scenery, gave you lines to speak and also is moving all the puppets. Some people, were created by God to be evil, act in evil ways and end up in hell just as God designed it. Others were made and "scripted" by God to eb good and go to heaven.
Bottom line: Hell is real and God specifically made some people just so they can go to hell.

3) "God as a mysterious hippie secret agent" - God keeps all things hush-hush. We do not know his motives, do not and cannot understand his plan and the way the world works. But since we can't understand anything about it, then God must obviously be good and benevolent for some reason.

PaintItBlack wrote:
He's not. There is just so much we can't understand or see whiled being limited to living in the flesh

"God as a mysterious hippie secret agent". Classic example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Even if god were real, looking at the history of mankind and all that he has supposedly allowed to occur, I would say that he has done much worse than we can prove of the devil, so I certainly wouldn't worship him and I wouldn't count on any kind of heaven.

Having said all of that, I am actually an athiest as there is vast evidence for evolution and yet none for religion. If people need a god to believe in to enable them to be 'good' citizens and sleep at night then so be it, but in my opinion religion has done more harm than good.

So in conclusion, I think that Adam is positively nowhere, sorry for my boring athiest views.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngerTotem

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-06-29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:18 am

if the Christian God actually existed, all AL would have to do to avoid hell is to have said "I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour" and according to the Bible he would be in Heaven.

Fortunately this is all academic because that God does not exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411



Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:11 pm

He reincarnated as a chimp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 pm

James411 wrote:
He reincarnated as a chimp.
Travis the chimp? Impossible!


Travis was born 1995 ;)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Sabratha wrote:
James411 wrote:
He reincarnated as a chimp.
Travis the chimp? Impossible!


Travis was born 1995 ;)
Doesn't have to be Travis. :B
Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Michael Newton would have discovered his splattered soul(s) by explaining the "Zwischenwelt" referring to "journeys of soul(s)" - and some frozen as well as so-called (havin' been) lost ones.
so - being born in 1995 is not an excuse for being or not (havin' been) Travis.
it's a bit like confusing Trebor and Robert in the mirror.

vice versa you look like a marshmallow (really - is he a boy or a girl? - i'm sssssshhh. // sorry for interruption - a technical error occured (perpetrators may be down)).

even - if one is dead - one his dead.

greetz
Nightshiftstalker

(ps my soul would have been blue - like sad. not glue or drunken monkey with chckling potterish grunge - garage for the win and skyscrapers and - TRAINS...)

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archvile

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-08-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

although I don't believe in this stuff, I find this topic extremely interesting.

I don't think that he would deserve 'the worst kind of Hell' because i'm sure with the disorder he was born with, he felt like he had already been through Hell and now his soul deserves peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:46 pm

I presume if post-death existence (spirits / ghosts etc) exist that most spirits would roam for up to a decade after they died until moving on. Some particularly pissed off or earthbound spirits (e&d) might stick around just for the attention. I presume Lanza probably moved on after the first two years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubergott



Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:33 am

Unless technology brings you back, you're dead.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hate99

avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 13
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:04 am

As an atheist I say it's not "all black". It's a dream after death, caused by the deteriorating brain. 6-8 mins of brain activity, that can be extended in the dream.

_________________
It's weird thinking about why you're in this body, here. Why were you chosen for this person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirely



Posts : 65
Join date : 2017-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:14 am

I have a twist of a possibility to throw in. As some people on this forum are probably already aware, Adam Lanza's DNA is actually being tested in an attempt to find genetic reasons that may gives clues as to what could have made Adam susceptible to doing the shooting. What if some fanatic group decided to steal the DNA in an attempt to clone him sometime in the near or far future? This type of outcome is not likely to occur but is theoretically possible. (Disclaimer: I am an atheist and not really spiritual so I do not really bother to think about the "after life" or other what ifs. To me I find this hypothetical but unlikely scenario a far more mentally engaging one)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amarantha



Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-08-20
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

He vanished into nothingness, just like everybody else does after death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon May 01, 2017 1:18 am

Whatever happened too "god's plan"
He must have ordered it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FIBAgent

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 am

Adam Lanza's ghost lingered around from 2012 to 2014 but has since moved on

trust me I know what im saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2017-02-10
Location : Somewhere Hot and Dry

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Mon May 29, 2017 2:05 am

Lanza didn't end up anywhere because GOD IS A LIE

_________________
That is why you go to a pone [pawn] shop and buy an AK-15 because you are going to execute every last mother fucking one of you.

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaucyJimmy



Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Where did Adam Lanza end up?   Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 am

Amarantha wrote:
He vanished into nothingness, just like everybody else does after death.
This.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Where did Adam Lanza end up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT
» ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC
» ADAM AT WANGO TANGO!!
» Actor Ideas for Erik
» HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY ADAM!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: