Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

New Portal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: New Portal.   Wed May 27, 2015 8:34 pm

I have re-customized the forum's Portal to hopefully make it more useful to the members here. With the new Portal you can have easy access to logging in with a direct link to your own profile. You will also be notified of Private Messages on the new portal page. Along with that you will find the new 'Top Contributors' list, all the most recent threads that have been posted in if you're just looking for a quick update on new posts. You can also see who's online as well as forum statistics and view the popular/active threads here on the forum. And as before you will find the top 10 list as well as most active thread starters.

You might wonder what is the difference between the Top 10 list and the Top Contributor List? The top 10 list is simply the top 10 people with the most posts. It really has no relevance to who is active or who actually contributes to the forum. You can make 1000 posts in the Miscellaneous section and still be on the Top 10 list.

Being a Top Contributor is a special rank here on this forum. It goes to members who have over 120 posts that actually contribute to the 'Columbine' forums. You must be currently active on those forums to be considered a Top Contributor. If you go inactive for 2 months, you will lose the Top Contributor title (if older members here are wondering why people previously on the top list are no longer there). The new list is current and up to date and will be reviewed monthly.

So..I just wanted to leave an update about the new Portal and hope that everyone here finds it useful.

As always, please leave any comments, suggestions or let me know if you like/dislike the new Portal.

Thank you,
Jenn.

Last edited by Jenn on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcolus

PostSubject: Re: New Portal.   Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 am

I really like the new portal, Ive been using it heaps now too Very Happy. So thanks heaps for that, makes my life a bit easier navigating through things that I might of missed.

PostSubject: Re: New Portal.   Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Thank ya so much. Always happy to visit our forum, yo.

greetz
nightshiftstalker

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: New Portal.   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:51 pm

I like the new Portal page as well
Back to top Go down

New Portal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1