Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fat boys don't do Columbines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

Fat boys don't do Columbines Empty
PostSubject: Fat boys don't do Columbines   Fat boys don't do Columbines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:24 am

Isn't that true? Eric and Dylan were skinny ... Cho was skinny ... Adam Lanza was anorexic.

The boys who "do Columbines" tend to be rejects, but they also have something else in common: They don't understand *why* they are being rejected.

Eric couldn't figure out why girls weren't into him - after all, he didn't look *that* bad, did he? Hell, he didn't even have any acne.

Being rejected is one thing ... but being rejected for no apparent reason is quite another. It makes you think, "Well, maybe I'm not the problem - maybe society is the problem."

Well, I never thought that way. And you know why?

I was fat. I weighed 300 pounds when I was 14. I weighed about the same when I was 17.

And I had awful acne, all over my face and back. I had to wear two shirts every day because the first one got blood and pus all over it, from huge boils that never stopped spewing nasty stuff. (Accutane was my savior.)

And, yes, I was rejected. Not explicitly - I never asked anyone for a date. But I could see girls wrinkle their faces in disgust when they saw me. One time I sat down at the same table as a girl - not a looker, either - and she promptly got up and moved to another table. I didn't even look at her, or say anything; she just left as soon as I sat down.

But I never wondered why I was rejected. I knew why. No one ever had to tell me, "Well, truthfully, I think you're a really nice guy, but I don't date pizza-faced nerds whose man-tits are bigger than my head."

So, parents, listen up - if you don't want your boys to end up like Eric and Dylan, then overfeed them until they're disgustingly obese. This will keep them from lashing out violently.

This has been a public-service message from LPorter101. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97615
Forum Reputation : 440

Fat boys don't do Columbines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat boys don't do Columbines   Fat boys don't do Columbines Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Well, I think its stereotypical.

Jeff Wise was a big guy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Asa Coon was a big guy:

Steinhauser wasn't a slim kid either:

There are just teh first few off the top of my head. I don't see any correlation as far as weight goes.

Moreover, I don't think its always a case of romantic dissapointments, seems Klebold's case got so much attention that it overshawodows the mbig picture.
For Jeff Wise at least this was certainly the least of his problems. Certainly NOT a problem for Kazimierczak, who had a steady girldfriend for quite some time when he conducted his massacre. Didn't seem to be an issue for Olga either.

Don't get me wrong, it can be an isue for some shooters, but its far from universal. It seems to have been a problem for Cho, but even he had more serious mental issues to boot.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Fat boys don't do Columbines
Page 1 of 1