Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..

Go down 
+2
Falco
WhereHateRunsRed
6 posters
AuthorMessage

If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Empty
PostSubject: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 am

Would their remains still be intact? Are they as "God-like" as people assume? Considering they are apparently deities Earth was blessed with do you think Earth would have done a favor and preserved their remains?
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81979
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 am

Wasn't Eric cremated? Dylans body would have decomposed to skeletal form by now, I'm not sure if this was meant as a philosophical question though...too hot today
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86807
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Was Dylan buried? I always get the two of them mixed up. If Dylan was buried then his remains would just be a skeleton by now.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118933
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Falcolus wrote:
Was Dylan buried? I always get the two of them mixed up. If Dylan was buried then his remains would just be a skeleton by now.

Dylan had a funeral where he was in a coffin but it's never been said whether or not he was actually buried or cremated. My guess is he was probably cremated in fear of his grave being vandalized.

Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Yea I would say they cremated it for the same reason, Interesting though, I wonder if either of their parents kept the ashes? Or were they scattered on the Rockies or something?

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118933
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Falcolus wrote:
Yea I would say they cremated it for the same reason, Interesting though, I wonder if either of their parents kept the ashes? Or were they scattered on the Rockies or something?

I don't know about Eric, but personally, I feel that Dylan's may have been scattered somewhere in the mountains because I read that his Father goes up into the mountains on Dylan's Birthday and has a can of Dr. Pepper or something along those lines. If that story holds water, then I think perhaps he scattered his ashes up there and that is why he goes there on his Birthday and has a drink of Dylan's favorite soda. Don't know how true the story is though.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96716
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 pm

This question is obviously a bit sarcastic, but yes anyone under the ground for 16 years would now be a skeleton.
Coffins and concrete vaults preserve a body longer than someone just being buried in the earth alone, but eventually all tissue breaks down and decays .

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 am

Jenn wrote:
Falcolus wrote:

I don't know about Eric, but personally, I feel that Dylan's may have been scattered somewhere in the mountains because I read that his Father goes up into the mountains on Dylan's Birthday and has a can of Dr. Pepper or something along those lines. If that story holds water, then I think perhaps he scattered his ashes up there and that is why he goes there on his Birthday and has a drink of Dylan's favorite soda. Don't know how true the story is though.

It wouldn't suprise me if Dylan was scattered up on the Rockies. As for Eric, who knows.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98694
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:39 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
This question is obviously a bit sarcastic, but yes anyone under the ground for 16 years would now be a skeleton.
Coffins and concrete vaults preserve a body longer than someone just being buried in the earth alone, but eventually all tissue breaks down and decays .
Yep, and this goes for victims as well, they would just be skeleton, scattered pieces of hard Styrofoam coroners use to reshape skeletal injuries (like skull fractures), and the bio-hazardous waste bag they dump your organs into when your autopsy is finished.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90149
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Dylan Klebold was in a temporary cardboard casket during his funeral. He was definitely cremated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..   If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Eric and Dylan were buried 16 years ago..
Page 1 of 1