Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this story legit?

Go down 
+2
Juicy Jazzy
lol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 103147
Forum Reputation : 325

Is this story legit? Empty
PostSubject: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:38 pm

May 12, 2011
Personal Ghost Stories on WordPress

One of the shooters was a friend of mine

When I was in high school we had a major school shooting my sophomore year [Columbine].One of the shooters was a friend of mine and the sound designer for our theatre. The year after the shooting I was the technical director for the theatre and was the only student with a key to the space. I would go in there just to sit and think or do homework during my off hour. One day I had a really awful day with people just being creeps and went into the theatre to work on some stuff when I heard footsteps on our catwalk. The only access to the catwalk is a door in the outside hallway with only 4 existing keys (I had one, 2 teachers and the janitor had the others). Also, it is a physical impossibility to get on the catwalk without turning on the lights (which you need a key to do – to prevent students from possibly getting up there during shows). It only lasted a minute, so I thought it was my imagination. Then it started again, louder and faster. I called out, and the footsteps stopped. All of a sudden the stage lights blared on (the booth was locked, no one was in it, and the board was off) I called out my friend’s name and the lights turned off, and I didn’t hear anything else.

There was another time when this guy’s ex best friend (Zach Heckler) and I were driving down from the mountains going really fast, when a black BMW like the one this guy used to drive zoomed by us, then pulled in front of us and slowed down, making us slow down as well. No matter what we did we could not pass him, speed up, or see who it was. In about 10 minutes we hit a freak snow storm, and would have spun out if we were going faster. Just after we went thru, there was a 25-car pile up. We didn’t see the BMW after getting thru the storm.
Freaky weird. And true. And stuff like that kept happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:47 am

Hmmm very interesting. Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98919
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:22 am

I'm pretty sure Devon Adams wrote that. Not sure if she really experienced that or if she just imagined it. She used to own a blog and wrote about how she experienced similar supernatural occurrences when she was at Rachel's grave. In fact, she wasn't too much of a fan of them and claimed that it were the reason she had stopped visiting her grave regularly.

I'm not sure if I believe in the spirit world or not, but if it does exist then maybe certain people have more sensitivity to it than others.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 87032
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 pm

I think the fact that it came from "My Personal Ghost Stories" makes it somewhat unreliable, but then again it could have some elements of truth.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98138
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
I'm pretty sure Devon Adams wrote that. Not sure if she really experienced that or if she just imagined it. She used to own a blog and wrote about how she experienced similar supernatural occurrences when she was at Rachel's grave. In fact, she wasn't too much of a fan of them and claimed that it were the reason she had stopped visiting her grave regularly.

I'm not sure if I believe in the spirit world or not, but if it does exist then maybe certain people have more sensitivity to it than others.

You sure it was Devon? Was Devon ever a "technical director" for the theatre?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 am

Sabratha wrote:
You sure it was Devon? Was Devon ever a "technical director" for the theatre?
I am 100% sure it was Devon. I'm not sure what her position was in the theatre, but she did sit in and observe Dylan in the sound booth during one of the talent shows. She was there with Dylan the night when Rachel's mime was interrupted by an errant tape cassette. She watched on as Dylan started stressing out, trying to set up a backup tape before the performance ended.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102249
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 am

I used to run the sound and media at my church. It is an easy job...When it goes well. It is high stress when something goes wrong because you just went from invisible to the center of attraction, and no matter what happened it's your fault (in the publics eye). I 100% know the stress Dylan was going through, even if you disliked the person you would still do everything you can so it reflects less badly on you.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:45 am

deathmedic wrote:
I used to run the sound and media at my church. It is an easy job...When it goes well. It is high stress when something goes wrong because you just went from invisible to the center of attraction, and no matter what happened it's your fault (in the publics eye). I 100% know the stress Dylan was going through, even if you disliked the person you would still do everything you can so it reflects less badly on you.
Exactly, I relate similarly with my job. I work in IT and I am invisible until something goes wrong, then suddenly all eyes are on me. People try to use Dylan's behavior while fixing Rachel's performance as proof that he had a crush on her; I think it's way more likely that he was under the pump as a sound tech, trying to do his job under what would have been such immense pressure.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102176
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 pm

I have read this before somewhere else and seen it attributed to Devon. But I can't vouch for the authenticity of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this story legit?   Is this story legit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this story legit?
Page 1 of 1