Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lio45

Contribution Points : 85891
Forum Reputation : 0

Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Empty
PostSubject: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:22 pm

This post, below, reminded me that I've been wondering this for a long, long time...

Initially (for many years) I had pictured them with the trench coats only at the start of NBK, but I read something recently (don't recall where; could it have been in Krabbe's book?) where the author seemed confident they had their sunglasses on that day. (It was casually mentioned... IIRC it was along the lines of "...and then the two guys with black trench coats and black sunglasses suddenly started shooting east, towards the Western entrance...")

They were somewhat look-conscious, so they probably, in their "avenging gods" role, paid attention to this kind of detail and I'd like to say they had them on. Just like in Hitmen for Hire.

If so... when did they remove them? Surely Eric didn't still have them on when he peekaboo'ed Cassie Bernall or he'd have broken them too.

Any witness testimony regarding sunglasses or no sunglasses? Or none at all?

lol wrote:
But, this is just incredible artwork, wow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82540
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:57 pm

They aren't wearing sunglasses in the caf. video.

Eric is wearing them in the "Eric Buys Propane" video.

Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85891

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh, right, the "Eric Buys Propane" video. You sure he's wearing them in that vid?

If so, that tends to support what I guessed in the first post of this thread... that they initially had them on, but took them off later, probably upon entering the school. I'm confident that by the time Cassie got shot the sunglasses were gone already.

Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82540
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:37 pm

lio45 wrote:
Oh, right, the "Eric Buys Propane" video. You sure he's wearing them in that vid?

Yep.

Back to top Go down
meenwhile

Contribution Points : 83611

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 pm

meenwhile, great post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?   Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did they have their sunglasses on for NBK?
Page 1 of 1