Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angry at Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82440
Forum Reputation : 3

Angry at Life Empty
PostSubject: Angry at Life   Angry at Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83732
Forum Reputation : 135

Angry at Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry at Life   Angry at Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Is it just that crimes are getting more coverage these days, or is crime (especially murder, stabbings, and shootings) increasing? It seems that way.

Also, what is the point of killing a stranger in a grocery store? I mean how fucking pointless and meaningless. They could have been the nicest person on earth for all she knew, if you are gonna take a life at least choose someone that you know is an asshole.

Thanks for sharing the article Gustopoet.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84794
Forum Reputation : 0

Angry at Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry at Life   Angry at Life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 pm

eli27 wrote:

Also, what is the point of killing a stranger in a grocery store? I mean how fucking pointless and meaningless. They could have been the nicest person on earth for all she knew, if you are gonna take a life at least choose someone that you know is an asshole.

She just wanted to kill someone. A little old lady in a grocery store is an EASY target. The victim wouldn't expect it and couldn't
fight back, so I understand why she was chosen. But it's still incredibly fucked up and cruel.

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83732
Forum Reputation : 135

Angry at Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry at Life   Angry at Life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:54 am

browneyes11 wrote:
eli27 wrote:

She just wanted to kill someone. A little old lady in a grocery store is an EASY target. The victim wouldn't expect it and couldn't
fight back, so I understand why she was chosen. But it's still incredibly fucked up and cruel.

I just can't understand why you would wanna do that. I would always choose someone who I at least knew I didn't like.

Angry at Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry at Life   Angry at Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry at Life
Page 1 of 1