Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HuskerStorm

Contribution Points : 79400
Forum Reputation : 0

Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK? Empty
PostSubject: Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK?   Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 am

Considering the journals, home videos, blogs, etc. the shooters had an idea of the "legacy" they were leaving behind. During the massacre itself it went far longer than I believe they expected. The media was obviously present throughout much of the ordeal. There are even cameras throughout the school.

They seem to certainly have some narcissistic attitudes, and what a chance to put that on display.

Were they just in another mindset, where all that was going on was NBK?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102313
Forum Reputation : 74

Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK?   Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:39 pm

They constantly referenced the media during the weeks before the massacre.

Actually I think the media attention was a large part of what Eric in particular wanted.

However, I don't believe they lived long enough to actually see the media outside the windows on the campus, though they might have. Some media were there before they died, but not a lot I don't think.
Back to top Go down

Any Indication the Shooters Were Aware of Media Presence During NBK?
Page 1 of 1