Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?

Go down 
+22
VoDKaComeHere
Krieg
Littlelo
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
slippy123
ripbr1999
eli27
Fatheroftwo
Venganza
Nirvana92
LPorter101
lolovliv
sororityalpha
Jenn
WendlaBergman
radaddio
MysteryMan
ldg1414
James411
Violenta
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Let's hope he never turns into Harvey Weinstein.

Chris doesn't have the capability for it. He's seriously out of shape (so any potential victim could easily fight back), has none of the money or influence Harvey had, and mostly stays in his room all day, so there's not too many people he could theoretically choose to assault. Chris is far more likely to do a petty crime like shoplifting than sexual assault.

Massoccur

Massoccur

Contribution Points : 59433
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 1:55 pm

I once spent a whole weekend reading into the lore of CWC. Time well spent.

Tracy

Contribution Points : 60484
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 am

LPorter101 wrote:

"Why can't I get any?" he asked. What was he doing wrong? What was it about him that made girls not want to get involved with him? If he could have found a girl who wanted to be with him, it would have given him a new lease on life.

If both Eric and Dylan had been able to find girlfriends, they wouldn't have gone NBK. Having girlfriends wouldn't have made their lives perfect, but it would have given them a reason to live.

Absolutely.

Guys who are getting laid don't have the time(nor care) to think about blowing up schools and other such nonsense.

I have always thought this was the primary thing fueling the massacre.

Being sexually active would've allowed them to let off steam. get their frustrations out in better ways.They were both passionate guys with no outlet for that passion. Literal timebombs waiting to explode.

Venganza wrote:
Even his sexual fantasies in his journals are very brutal and violent.
Yes....because of his frustrations.

Give him a girlfriend and that starts to change. He probably would've had issues with women no matter what but it wouldn't have stayed at that level.

slippy123 wrote:
I mean if I knew I was going to die, I would have sex with anything just to experience it

This is one of the aspects of Columbine that has always fascinated me. The lack of sex played a huge role in the leadup to Columbine yet during the attack there is no obvious sexual component to the massacre.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:02 am

Really...

I have to to respectfully disagree. Getting laid may help someone blow off steam at first, but it's not going to stop all the other stuff going on in their heads.

There are violent offenders, criminals etc.. who are getting laid and still committing crimes. James Holmes had a girlfriend who I assume he was intimate with and still shot up a theatre.

Plus HS relationships are fleeting, maybe Eric just needed that and to get out of Littleton but Dylan needed some help that wasn't just to blow off steam with a woman.

Contribution Points : 60484
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:10 am

Its not a coincidence that 99.9% of these school shooters are frustrated virgins.

There's a connection whether you disagree or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:18 am

Its also not a coincidence that 99.9% of school shooters have MANY other issues going on besides being virgins.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Its also not a coincidence that 99.9% of school shooters have MANY other issues going on besides being virgins.

Exactly and it would have been some sort of miracle if Robyn gave it up to Dylan on prom night and he decided not to go through with it and just go to University of Arizona in the fall. Miracle that is the massacre not happening, not Robyn giving it up, because Robyn did have a crush on him somewhat according to quite a few people.

Also, let's not demonize teenagers who don't get any... why is that so bad? There is enough pressure on teens and 20 year olds then to be like "you have to get laid too!!" yea they get it..

That's putting a lot on the girls too... implying if they just would have given it up there wouldn't have been a massacre.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:34 pm

I argued this on the thread earlier but I'll say it again: there seems to be a positive correlation between anti-social tendencies and teen school shooters that goes much deeper than sex. It's a failure to make person connections with people that makes it difficult for them to succeed when it comes to sex and relationships. It's not that having sex would have "cured" them, they needed help in many areas to overcome their desire to hurt others and themselves.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I argued this on the thread earlier but I'll say it again: there seems to be a positive correlation between anti-social tendencies and teen school shooters that goes much deeper than sex. It's a failure to make person connections with people that makes it difficult for them to succeed when it comes to sex and relationships. It's not that having sex would have "cured" them, they needed help in many areas to overcome their desire to hurt others and themselves.

cheers

Agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm a virgin and i have never dated.i wish i had a girlfriend but i probably never will but still not having a gf doesnt make you shoot up some place
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 8:36 am

I am a virgin, and it angers me sometimes, but I would never kill people over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2