Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!

Go down 
+7
tfsa47090
RaiseTheFist
areyoulistening
tragedy79
queenfarooq
Jenn
Undyne
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 am

Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!! I wish you were here to celebrate it!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102013
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Happy birthday, fuckface.

Last edited by sergeant hartman on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't think they allow video cameras in prison.

Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Jenn wrote:

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

sergeant hartman wrote:
Jenn wrote:

They allow them in Hell.
Is there any subjective evidence that suggests "Hell" exists?
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Then why make that statement?
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

This is a strange conversation we're getting into. That was an offhanded remark. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

And what you have just said is highly contradictory.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

There. I have changed my post to simply, "Happy birthday, fuckface." A worthy name for an awful person.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

I wasn't aware you were insinuating that they were in Hell. I thought you meant that if he were alive, cuz the original poster wrote something along the lines of wishing Eric were here and then you said 'Yes, in a padded cell'. So..I thought you meant if he didn't kill himself that you hoped he was in prison and that perhaps he could have a video camera and I was just saying I didn't think they allowed them in prison.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Sergeant Hartman you are soooo much like Mad Hatter from SBB. He hated them just as much as you do. But if you hate them this much than why are you on this board that mainly focuses on them?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Sergeant Hartman you are soooo much like Mad Hatter from SBB. He hated them just as much as you do. But if you hate them this much than why are you on this board that mainly focuses on them?

Ivan was JUST telling me he thinks that Sergeant Hartman IS Mad_Hatter. But, I don't think it is cuz Hartman and Hatter were both active on RPG at the same time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm

That's really weird! If it is true then maybe that person had 2 accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Happy Birthday, Eric. Who wants to be 32 anyways?

Have lotsa Devilcake, drink some top-shelf whiskey (try not to wince, aight?) and hopefully get lots of sugar from some sexy demon shebitches down there in Satanville.

I'm sending a burnt offering of some beef jerky tonight.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 pm

It's very hard to imagine Eric as a 32 year old man. I'm sure like many people on here I did spare a thought for his family today.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:

I know Hatter pretty well and I am pretty certain he's only ever been Mad_Hatter. I think it is just 2 people who equally hate Eric and Dylan and feel they need to make that hate known.

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102145
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I know Hatter pretty well and I am pretty certain he's only ever been Mad_Hatter. I think it is just 2 people who equally hate Eric and Dylan and feel they need to make that hate known.

I think it's good to have people like Sergeant on the board. It's very easy to lose your head over this. It's a pretty thin line between researching and being some fangirl/boy...If there are boardmembers who are reminding us that we must not forget that they were some cruel massmurderers afterall, that's fine by me...

Contribution Points : 101947

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
If there are boardmembers who are reminding us that we must not forget that they were some cruel massmurderers afterall, that's fine by me...

I completely agree. It's good to always have perspective.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:17 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I think it's good to have people like Sergeant on the board. It's very easy to lose your head over this. It's a pretty thin line between researching and being some fangirl/boy...If there are boardmembers who are reminding us that we must not forget that they were some cruel massmurderers afterall, that's fine by me...

I agree too. I have no problems with everyone having their own opinions and being able to state them. I just do not appreciate when people attack others(what Hatter did), if their opinions don't match your own.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Jenn wrote:
tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I agree too. I have no problems with everyone having their own opinions and being able to state them. I just do not appreciate when people attack others(what Hatter did), if their opinions don't match your own.
I completely agree. The heated arguments over people's love or hatred for Eric and Dylan and the amount of these heated arguments on KMFDM songs, Columbine videos, etc is absurd and completely unnecessary. Have you read them?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I completely agree. The heated arguments over people's love or hatred for Eric and Dylan and the amount of these heated arguments on KMFDM songs, Columbine videos, etc is absurd and completely unnecessary. Have you read them?

Back when I first got into Columbine, I would look at videos on YT and the people were all crazy and would fight back and forth and call each other names all because they didn't view Dylan and Eric the same way as them. I experienced this when I signed up to the original RPG forum, not SBB, but when it was still RPG. I was harassed by 2 board members(one being Hatter) for being a 'fan' and was told I should 'Eric Harris' myself. All because he thought they were 'faggots' and 'scumbags' and because I was a '15 supporter', meaning I believe all 15 were victims. Every time I would make a post, he'd reply saying something like 'they are murderers' or 'they are scumbags'.

Later, Hatter sent me a PM apologizing and we would talk on FB about Columbine, but he still called me a 'fan'. I just think it is pointless to insult people over their opinions and views. If someone believes Dylan and Eric were victims, why personally attack them over it? And if someone doesn't think Dylan and Eric were victims, why attack them over it, you know?

I don't think Sergeant Hartman was putting anyone down though for what they believe. I think he just has a strong hate for them and was just stating that, which is perfectly fine.

Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

Contribution Points : 100612

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 am

I'm a Eric and Dylan fanboy. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I'm also not going to argue with people about it.

I think society shapes the people it deserves, in this case Eric and Dylan.

You reap what you sow.

I don't care if you hate me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Happy 33rd Birthday Eric wherever you are. I hope you and Dylan were able to find peace and happiness in the afterlife that you couldn't find during your time on earth. I also hope your family is doing well especially today.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101188
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Happy birthday, Eric.

I hope you are resting peacefully; I genuinely pray that you have found the peace that eluded you while you were here, and I am rather certain that you have found at least some of that peace at this point.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96691
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 pm

tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I don't post here because I am a "fangirl" and I know we are hated here and looked at with disdain .However,I do enjoy reading the board for all the information presented here.I am so annoyed I had to speak up. I disagree as much as one can possibly disagree.I love E & D with all my heart and they are very, very important people in my life.They have been for a long time and always will be.I understand that a lot of people hate Eric and Dylan and enjoy luxuriating in that hatred but not everybody does .People have the right to hate them as I have the right to love them but I think that its a shame that the people who care for them and are sympathetic to them can't remember a troubled, bullied ,kid who has passed away on his Birthday without people gleefully spewing hatred .Because whatever else people think of him ,he was barely 18.He was just a kid.I'm still young myself and I've already outlived them by several years so I can say that for a fact.He also has a family, you know.A family whom I am sure would be hurt if they saw such comments. And as far as Hell goes,I really hope the people here spewing hate don't claim to be any kind of a Christian because you'd fail at it miserably.According to the Bible if you don't forgive, you won't be forgiven for your sins.Therefore you would go to Hell yourselves. You can look this up in the Bible for yourselves if you like.I'm not trying to start trouble or an argument as this is my first post here in a long time but I believe in what I said and felt it was right to say it.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank you Catherine for starting this thread .It's a very kind thing to do. I have an appreciation for the kindness and compassion behind that.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
tragedy79 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I know Hatter pretty well and I am pretty certain he's only ever been Mad_Hatter.  I think it is just 2 people who equally hate Eric and Dylan and feel they need to make that hate known.

I don't post here because I am a "fangirl" and I know we are hated here and looked at with disdain .However,I do enjoy reading the board for all the information presented here.I am so annoyed I had to speak up. I disagree as much as one can possibly disagree.I love E & D with all my heart and they are very, very important people in my life.They have been for a long time and always will be.I understand that a lot of people hate Eric  and Dylan and enjoy luxuriating in that hatred but not everybody does .People have the right to hate them as I have the right to love them but I think that its a shame that the people who care for them and are sympathetic to them can't remember a troubled, bullied ,kid who has passed away on his Birthday without people gleefully spewing hatred .Because whatever else people think of him ,he was barely 18.He was just a kid.I'm still young myself and I've already outlived  them by several years so I can say that for a fact.He also has a family, you know.A family whom I am sure would be hurt if they saw such comments. And as far as Hell goes,I really hope the people here spewing hate don't claim to be any kind of a Christian because you'd fail at it miserably.According to the Bible if you don't forgive, you won't be forgiven  for your sins.Therefore you would go to Hell yourselves. You can look this up in the Bible for yourselves if you like.I'm not trying to start trouble or an argument as this is my first post here in a long time but I believe in what I said and felt it was right to say it.

I am glad you decided to sign back up to the forum. You shouldn't feel discouraged from posting on the forum though; fans are not hated by everyone here and they are just as entitled to post here as everyone else. You don't have to worry about being bullied for being a fan on this forum because we have rules against it. Even if someone is bothering you in private messages, it isn't allowed.

You should start posting regularly again, you contributed some great thoughts and opinions back when you used to post and I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way.

I know I already told you this when we spoke in PM's, but welcome back.

And yes, Happy 33rd Birthday, Eric. I hope that your family is doing well.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Thank you Jenn.I know that not everyone here hates and looks down on fans but after reading through 3 or 4 threads since I came back that seemed to be the prevailing sentiment , and that's ok.I'm used to those reactions from people,even though I also feel there were 15 victims that day. As I told you before when we spoke,I came back mainly to read all the great information and news all in one place here .I only spoke up because I feel very strongly about this on an emotional and intellectual level.Thanks again for the kind words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you Catherine for starting this thread .It's a very kind thing to do. I have an appreciation for the kindness and compassion behind that.

Your very welcome!
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101756

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 am

Happy birthday Eric. Another few years and he'll be longer dead than alive...  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:35 pm

JDM87 wrote:
Happy birthday Eric. Another few years and he'll be longer dead than alive...  Crying or Very sad 
The same goes for other victims, and Dylan. Steven Curnow has already been dead longer than he has been alive. Sadly, as time goes by, it's just going to be a small part of American history, and will slowly be forgotten. Most people related to the massacre will die as well, including the Klebolds, Harrises, Browns, etc.
Just like World War I and II veterans, they'll fade away. It's a doleful thing to think about, but it's true.  No
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101756

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

Lananas wrote:
The same goes for other victims, and Dylan. Steven Curnow has already been dead longer than he has been alive. Sadly, as time goes by, it's just going to be a small part of American history, and will slowly be forgotten. Most people related to the massacre will die as well, including the Klebolds, Harrises, Browns, etc.
Just like World War I and II veterans, they'll fade away. It's a doleful thing to think about, but it's true.

Ah, very depressing thing to think about...  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am

I did spare a thought for his family, not for him though.

With the talk of heaven and hell in the above posts - I wonder if the parents of the boys believe they are in hell? That must be a hard thing to get your head around if you are a Christian and your son does something you'd expect him to go to hell for.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:50 pm

I doubt that Eric would care much about or want the sympathy of anyone who didn't freely want to give it anyway.I know that I wouldn't if I were him or anybody else for that matter.I doubt their parents believe they are in Hell.I'm sure its something that has crossed their minds and they've thought about ,but they probably believe that God had mercy on their sons and maybe they will even see them again someday.Just a speculation of course.And nobody knows they are in Hell despite the excited hoping of many that they are,which I think is sick in itself.It does say in the Bible, that no murderer will see Heaven but in the same verse it also says that no liar, adulterer or fornicator will see it either.That is most of the worlds population right there so I don't know how much right people have to condemn E & D to Hell since they are eligible for themselves according to the Bible.

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:

With the talk of heaven and hell in the above posts - I wonder if the parents of the boys believe they are in hell? That must be a hard thing to get your head around if you are a Christian and your son does something you'd expect him to go to hell for.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101926

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 pm

The Harris' don't strike me as being particularly religious - although that doesn't necessarily mean anything! If they truly accept that their son was a psychopath as the Mausers believed after meeting with them, and if they believe in hell, then I'd say that they believe he is there. The Klebolds, on the other hand, seem to have forgiven Dylan. And based on media, it would be very easy for them to come to the conclusion that he was led by Eric and so is far less to blame.

How do you deal with that, the idea that your child might be in hell/going to hell? A parent's love is kind of a messed up thing - should it truly be unconditional or are there really "unforgivable sins"? I see posts on Tumblr all the time about Jeffrey Dahmer's dad, can't remember the man's name. But by all accounts, although he didn't condone what his son did in any way, he stood by him and loved him all the same. To me, that takes more strength than condemning your child.

I spared a thought for both Eric and his family, and if that makes me a fangirl, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:00 am

I was just reading the long post about Eric/ Reb and the authors thoughts of what Eric might be thinking once there was no way back for Reb.

Maybe Eric said a silent prayer asking for forgiveness once Reb was defeated. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 pm

If the Harris' really do believe Eric is a psychopath and that's a big if for me.Nobody knows what they really believe except them and maybe other family and a few very close friends.That was just the Mauser's interpretation of what they thought the Harris family believed.They did used the word seemed there.I think that is what the Mausers' believe about Eric and maybe Eric's parents didn't want to argue with them in a meeting like that.Even if the Harris family does believe that about Eric,that doesn't mean they believe he's in Hell.If anything ,that might give them a different kind of hope.They might feel that Eric was so mentally ill from a young age that God was sure to have mercy on him. Because isn't psychopathy an extreme form of mental illness?

Wideawake wrote:

The Harris' don't strike me as being particularly religious - although that doesn't necessarily mean anything! If they truly accept that their son was a psychopath as the Mausers believed after meeting with them, and if they believe in hell, then I'd say that they believe he is there. The Klebolds, on the other hand, seem to have forgiven Dylan. And based on media, it would be very easy for them to come to the conclusion that he was led by Eric and so is far less to blame.

How do you deal with that, the idea that your child might be in hell/going to hell? A parent's love is kind of a messed up thing - should it truly be unconditional or are there really "unforgivable sins"? I see posts on Tumblr all the time about Jeffrey Dahmer's dad, can't remember the man's name. But by all accounts, although he didn't condone what his son did in any way, he stood by him and loved him all the same. To me, that takes more strength than condemning your child.

I spared a thought for both Eric and his family, and if that makes me a fangirl, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:46 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:

And as far as Hell goes,I really hope the people here spewing hate don't claim to be any kind of a Christian because you'd fail at it miserably.According to the Bible if you don't forgive, you won't be forgiven  for your sins.Therefore you would go to Hell yourselves. You can look this up in the Bible for yourselves if you like.I'm not trying to start trouble or an argument as this is my first post here in a long time but I believe in what I said and felt it was right to say it.

Then aren't you going to Hell because you haven't forgiven your bullies?  Or have you...?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:06 am

sergeant hartman wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

And as far as Hell goes,I really hope the people here spewing hate don't claim to be any kind of a Christian because you'd fail at it miserably.According to the Bible if you don't forgive, you won't be forgiven  for your sins.Therefore you would go to Hell yourselves. You can look this up in the Bible for yourselves if you like.I'm not trying to start trouble or an argument as this is my first post here in a long time but I believe in what I said and felt it was right to say it.

Then aren't you going to Hell because you haven't forgiven your bullies?  Or have you...?

I held grudges for a long time because of the misery and suffering I was put through but now I am more forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!    Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 32nd Birthday Eric!!
Page 1 of 1