Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James411

PostSubject: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:53 pm

How would his subsequent life have turned out?

My theory.

Adam Lanza goes to college and studies computer studies and linux programming. I can see this happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:04 pm

maybe someone notices his mental health issues (and actually cares), and he gets put in a mental hospital

maybe he continues on a downward spiral until he kills himself

maybe he goes on a shooting spree anyway at somepoint in his life, or just kills Nancy/family

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Adam would still be in his room, where he should have stayed, in my opinion.

LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Adam would still be in his room, where he should have stayed, in my opinion.

Yeah. Unlike Eric and Dylan, he couldn't even fake being normal for five minutes.

hate99
Banned. Accounts not permitted to anyone under the age of 15.

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:10 am

This sounds weird but it would be cool talking with hin as long as he hadn't killed people. I think he had some abstract but interesting ideas.

James411

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:07 am

I agree he seemed like an intelligent person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:46 pm

This sounds weird but it would be cool talking with hin as long as he hadn't killed people. I think he had some abstract but interesting ideas.
My boyfriend talked to him back in 2011 and he told me that Lanza was weird, creepy and talked like he was a pedophile. I doubt that is anyone you'd be interested in talking to. Most people who knew him prior to the shooting said he was a weirdo.

hate99

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39 am

My boyfriend talked to him back in 2011 and he told me that Lanza was weird, creepy and talked like he was a pedophile. I doubt that is anyone you'd be interested in talking to. Most people who knew him prior to the shooting said he was a weirdo.
He did talk like a pedo, but I don't think he WAS a pedophile. He didnt seem like he had sexual attraction to children, in fact, he seemed to want to "save" them (or at least in his own twisted way). I kind of see him as Holden Caufield, thinking he's righteous and he's saving kids from the phoney adult world.

James411

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Its tough to say if you read his private message he denies being a pedophile. He says something like I support rights for everyone and then defends being pedophile.
But why would you defend a sexuality unless you believe in it to some extent.

I think he did have an interest in children through.  Because even as young as ten he wrote in the big book of granny that he likes to hurt people especially children.

Some  he hated children for some reason.  Maybe when he was young people picked on him and made fun of him so in the end he went crazy. But we will never know.

We will never know his motives but here are three ones I can think of

1. The travis the chimp theory. He saw children as being indoctrinated by the society he hated and he did seem angry at civilization for some reason. Maybe he knew some of these children would thrive in society and he was envious at that because he failed to adjust. I mean elliot rodger another killer wrote about wanting to kill his younger brother because he would surpass him.

2. He was obsessed with mass shooting and he picked a place where he would expect the least resistance and kill the most people and he knew shooting an elementary school would make people pay attention because of the shock factor.

3. He had a power fantasy of hurting people. This seems to be true I mean he wrote even in middle school of wars and stuff.

I do not think he was a pedophile in real life, because he was so reclusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hate99

PostSubject: Re: If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Its tough to say if you read his private message he denies being a pedophile. He says something like I support rights for everyone and then defends being pedophile.
But why would you defend a sexuality unless you believe in it to some extent.

I think he did have an interest in children through.  Because even as young as ten he wrote in the big book of granny that he likes to hurt people especially children.

Some  he hated children for some reason.  Maybe when he was young people picked on him and made fun of him so in the end he went crazy. But we will never know.

We will never know his motives but here are three ones I can think of

1. The travis the chimp theory. He saw children as being indoctrinated by the society he hated and he did seem angry at civilization for some reason. Maybe he knew some of these children would thrive in society and he was envious at that because he failed to adjust. I mean elliot rodger another killer wrote about wanting to kill his younger brother because he would surpass him.

2. He was obsessed with mass shooting and he picked a place where he would expect the least resistance and kill the most people and he knew shooting an elementary school would make people pay attention because of the shock factor.

3. He had a power fantasy of hurting people. This seems to be true I mean he wrote even in middle school of wars and stuff.

I do not think he was a pedophile in real life, because he was so reclusive.
He was also on the autism spectrum, and people with ASD show less interest in sex.

If Adam Lanza had not done the sandy hook shooting?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1