Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klebold on SSRI?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 pm

I watched an interview of John DeCamp, the lawyer representing Mark Taylor before he was illegally drugged and detained. He mentioned Dylan Klebold was also taking anti-depressants, is there any evidence of this? He also mentioned something about a Pedophilia ring involving law enforcement, how some police would coerce young boys who were caught committing crimes. I believe there is more to the story than just high school bullying. As to obtaining weapons, can anyone pinpoint why exactly they wanted the weapons in the first place and when? For those who dont know...Taylor won his lawsuit, which is why warning labels are now on all SSRI. A gag order was placed on the evidence, so everything is hush hush, but DeCamp said Klebold was in fact shot by Eric Harris.
For Luvox:
easy bruising or unusual bleeding (Eric's nose was bleeding during the actual shoot-out)
racing thoughts, risk-taking behavior, feelings of extreme happiness or irritability
anxiety, sleep problems (insomnia); Eric's father mentioned this in his journal.
Feeling Anger Toward Something- rare side effect, Hallucination
Suicidal - Severe
Having Thoughts of Suicide - Severe
Abnormal Dreams
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Eric's nose was bleeding simply because he broke it. Something about the rebound of his gun, I believe?
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101531
Forum Reputation : 0

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Yes Eric's nose got hit by the gun while shooting in the Library.
I personally have never heard of Dylan taking medications, and he wasn't when the shooting happened as it's mentioned in his autopsy that his blood was clean from any substance

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Easy bruising, i.e, getting clonked in the nose with the butt of a sawed-off isn't going to hurt and bleed like hell? If it hurt Dylan's wrist to the point where he was whining on camera, if it came back and hit someone in the nose it would hurt like MORE than a sonofabitch.

Though I would very much like to know if Dylan was among the forcibly medicated. Eric was (psychiatrist for broke-brain something or other, Luvox, failure to conform,) but what was up with Dyl? If he wasn't, why? If he was, why are his parents all hushy about it? One would think the liberal and educated wouldn't buy into mental illness stigma or ableism or whatever.

Also, anyone ever wonder how the heck Tom Klebold's parents passed away? Was it an accident? Was it murder? Was it suicide? Did Dylan and/or Byron know, and how did they take it?

Was their household cursed?

(I might have asked questions like this somewhere else before.)
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:35 pm

FredPete wrote:
One would think the liberal and educated wouldn't buy into mental illness stigma or ableism or whatever.

Also, anyone ever wonder how the heck Tom Klebold's parents passed away?

Well dont the liberal and educated people want to save everybody from themselves? No violence in nature...right? Just because Dylan didnt have the drugs in his blood does not mean he never took them. Ive never heard anything about Klebold's grandparents, are they in on this also? bounce
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 pm

A friend of Dylan's I don't remember which one at the moment said he saw him taking Paxil and possibly something else and urged him to come off of them.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101531

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Nop, I meant he probably didn't take them right before the shooting unlike Eric did, not sure about past times as I don't remember reading anything about it

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm

trench coat wrote:
FredPete wrote:
One would think the liberal and educated wouldn't buy into mental illness stigma or ableism or whatever.

Also, anyone ever wonder how the heck Tom Klebold's parents passed away?

Well dont the liberal and educated people want to save everybody from themselves? No violence in nature...right? Just because Dylan didnt have the drugs in his blood does not mean he never took them. Ive never heard anything about Klebold's grandparents, are they in on this also? bounce

Not necessarily, I thought liberals were all "don't stereotype someone because they have a brain chemical imbalance, they're just like you and me!" (Though I def. dispute the brain-chemistry hypothesis, I thought that was the Leftie position, social justice and greater good and so on.)

Dylan's grandparents are neither here nor there when it comes to the specifics of Columbine, and I don't know the first thing about them or what, if anything, they were "in on." I just wonder what happened to them. If it indicates some familial history of depression, that would be interesting. It might not be anything of the sort, but it's one of those odd shadowy details that I've never found info on. Generational stuff I'm into. Not for a blaming or eugenic thing, but curiosity, bigger picture, etc.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101391

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Dylan had tried Saint Johns Wort which acts in the same manner as an SSRI. No traces of drugs were found in his autopsy however.
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 pm

He did drink though, V for Vodka, smoked...who knows what else. We know that because Eric hid his liquor with Dylan when he got in trouble for have a flask. I was by no means a party animal at 18 and did all kinds of shit. So it wouldn't surprise me if Dylan had experimented before.
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 am

Dylan wasn't prescribed SSRIs but he secretly self medicated using the herbal supplement, St. John's Wort.  It has SSRI -like qualities to it but it's all natural and has no major side effects.  He may also have taken over the counter energy or speed (like ephedrine) pills to manage getting through the day at CHS, dealing with homework as he was barely squeaking by on the grades.  Mark Taylor's mom seems to gloss over and claim that both boys were on SSRIs so that it neatly fits all of her claims - but in regards to Dylan, that is not substantiated in official records.

--------------

White tablets taken from Klebold’s room: “per Sgt West, the tablets will not be analyzed.”(18701)

(I found it interesting that they noted it would not be analyzed).

“Among the items police found in his room were two half-empty bottles of St. John’s Wort, an herb believed to elevate mood and combat mild depression. I asked one of Dylan’s friends if he knew that Dylan had been taking it. Dylan told him he hoped it would increase his “motivation.”  
- I Will Never Know Why” - Sue Klebold

“he’s either really hyper or really kicked back,” - Devon Adams

“Dylan was the same happy person that he normally is and was very talkative and friendly… with him joking a lot. Over the last month or so Dylan had become more and more withdrawn.” – Kelli Brown (10680)

In discussing any drug use that Tim was aware of concerning Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Tim stated that he was aware that Dyian took some kind of energy pills that he bought at the store. – Tim Kastle (004322)

Jeffrey reported that he had noticed a behavioral change in Dylan the prior several weeks before the incident. He stated that Dylan was normally a very good student but had been falling asleep in the 2nd period class each day. The teacher kept threatening to throw him out of class if he fell asleep again but never did. And there were times in that several weeks that Dylan appeared unusually hyper and full of energy. – Jeff Marquardt (000988)

There is good evidence that   St. John's Wort may                          reduce symptoms in people with mild-to-moderate but not severe (or major) depression.  In many studies it seems to work as well as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), a popular type of antidepressant that doctors often prescribe first to treat depression. They include fluoxetine (Prozac), citalopram (Celexa), and sertraline (Zoloft). In addition, St. John' s wort doesn' t seem to have one of the most common side effects of antidepressants, which is loss of sex drive.
Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am

CatherineM813 wrote:
A friend of Dylan's I don't remember which one at the moment said he saw him taking Paxil and possibly something else and urged him to come off of them.

Would be curious to know the source of this info..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klebold on SSRI? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klebold on SSRI?   Klebold on SSRI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klebold on SSRI?
Page 1 of 1