Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....

Go down 
+9
Jenn
astrospace92
bubbles
WendlaBergman
Squid
slippy123
Draw_It_White
eli27
anonacc489
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anonacc489

Contribution Points : 74691
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Empty
PostSubject: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 pm

So apparently, this is a thing.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83732
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:36 am

that Sweet Dreams backing track is pretty fucking sweet

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98168
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:45 am

I bet Eric & Dylan would think that's pretty fucking cool.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105563
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
I bet Eric & Dylan would think that's pretty fucking cool.

It's weird because they both popped in my head as I was driving today and I thought what they would say or think about all these movies based on Columbine, fan tumblrs,
fan art work, even people getting tattoos of them. The fact that Columbine is a household name would probably blow their minds. They really did get the fame and attention they wanted.
I'm sure Columbine will be talked about for decades to come.
Back to top Go down
Squid

Contribution Points : 74621

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:00 pm

They already thought they were godlike and predicted this would happen.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105563
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Squid wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Would they find it cool, or weird?
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90149

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel like they'd be thrilled so many girls like them.
Back to top Go down
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:33 am

Eric would probably like to play out some rape fantasy with her and Dylan prob wants to suck her feet
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75167

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:48 am

This thread is pretty cringe-worthy..including the tacky tattoo.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 74278

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:16 am

WendlaBergman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel like they'd be thrilled so many girls like them.

Imagine all the hybristophiles that would flock to visit them and marry them on death row.

OT: It creeps my out that they'd only be about 35 years old now and some of their victims even younger. So young, such a waste.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118933
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:37 am

astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Imagine all the hybristophiles that would flock to visit them and marry them on death row.

OT: It creeps my out that they'd only be about 35 years old now and some of their victims even younger. So young, such a waste.
Yep, this is something I think all these teenager girls overlook. That if they were alive, they'd be grown men and probably married with kids of their own. But then again, some of their fans are well into their 50's. I can think of one 50 year old fan right off the top of my head who actually claimed to have moved to Littleton to be closer to where Eric had been.

Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 am

Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Yep, this is something I think all these teenager girls overlook. That if they were alive, they'd be grown men and probably married with kids of their own. But then again, some of their fans are well into their 50's. I can think of one 50 year old fan right off the top of my head who actually claimed to have moved to Littleton to be closer to where Eric had been.

It wasn't that Lynn Ann woman was it?
What's the deal with her?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

No, not Lynn Ann. She's also a fan of Eric but she's in her early - mid 30's. She was actually an actress when she was a child (Lynn Ann) and going by the dates of the things she appeared in, she was a child in the late 80's. I know a lot of people think she's older than what she says, but that's not the case. She is in her 30's.

No, this other woman (who claims to be a model but I have serious doubts about that) is well into her 50's and she used to constantly troll and argue with people on our Columbine Facebook page. She's one of those people who knows everything there is to know about Columbine, she's never wrong and it's pointless to even try and talk to her because she's just crazy. That's all I can think of to say, is that she's crazy. I know it sounds harsh but someone claiming to move to the town a dead teenage murderer is from to be 'closer' to them is just crazy, in my opinion.

I mean, it's one thing if you are researching Columbine or if you want to visit there, that's fine. I know Cullen supposedly relocated there temporarily or visited there a lot, but he was actually writing a book. To just move there because you worship one of the killers is another thing.

Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:43 pm

Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

No, not Lynn Ann. She's also a fan of Eric but she's in her early - mid 30's. She was actually an actress when she was a child (Lynn Ann) and going by the dates of the things she appeared in, she was a child in the late 80's. I know a lot of people think she's older than what she says, but that's not the case. She is in her 30's.

No, this other woman (who claims to be a model but I have serious doubts about that) is well into her 50's and she used to constantly troll and argue with people on our Columbine Facebook page. She's one of those people who knows everything there is to know about Columbine, she's never wrong and it's pointless to even try and talk to her because she's just crazy. That's all I can think of to say, is that she's crazy. I know it sounds harsh but someone claiming to move to the town a dead teenage murderer is from to be 'closer' to them is just crazy, in my opinion.

I mean, it's one thing if you are researching Columbine or if you want to visit there, that's fine. I know Cullen supposedly relocated there temporarily or visited there a lot, but he was actually writing a book. To just move there because you worship one of the killers is another thing.

No way! She looks so old!
What was she in? I'd love to see her acting.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96716
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:59 pm

bubbles wrote:
This thread is pretty cringe-worthy..including the tacky tattoo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],Not to all of us obviously.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

I have met many Columbiners who are in their 30 and 40's.They are just more reticent about it because people harass them about being Columbiners and not being teenagers.They are more common than people think.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:47 am

slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

Seriously, what would compel someone to get a tattoo like this? Why do people admire Eric and Dylan? I really don't understand what's so admirable about shooting cowering, defenceless kids and staff..unless misguided teens are trying to be edgy special snowflakes? That's all I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:14 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

I have met many Columbiners who are in their 30 and 40's.They are just more reticent about it because people harass them about being Columbiners and not being teenagers.They are more common than people think.
From what I've seen, it is usually the other way around. The 'Columbiners' are the ones doing the harassing. Especially on places like YouTube, Facebook and Tumblr. A friend of mine told me she got physically ill from seeing just how bad they were on the Columbine tag that she actually left there. I myself won't even visit Tumblr because of how bad it is. The Columbiners put out way more harassment than they get. I hardly ever see people going to YouTube or Tumblr just to harass the fans but I've seen it plenty of times where the fans go to videos just to be cruel and vicious to people who leave sympathy comments towards Dylan and Eric's victims and/or their families. I'm not saying all fans are like that because I realize they aren't and there are quite a few fans on this site that don't behave that way but as far as harassment goes, I see the fans putting a lot more out than they receive.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 am

bubbles wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

Seriously, what would compel someone to get a tattoo like this? Why do people admire Eric and Dylan? I really don't understand what's so admirable about shooting cowering, defenceless kids and staff..unless misguided teens are trying to be edgy special snowflakes? That's all I can come up with.

Not all of us are teenagers although some of us have been in it since we were very young.
I could try to explain it to you but I doubt that you would understand.
For many of us, it has nothing to do with being edgy snowflakes.
It's a heck of a lot deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 am

Jenn wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

From what I've seen, it is usually the other way around. The 'Columbiners' are the ones doing the harassing. Especially on places like YouTube, Facebook and Tumblr. A friend of mine told me she got physically ill from seeing just how bad they were on the Columbine tag that she actually left there. I myself won't even visit Tumblr because of how bad it is. The Columbiners put out way more harassment than they get. I hardly ever see people going to YouTube or Tumblr just to harass the fans but I've seen it plenty of times where the fans go to videos just to be cruel and vicious to people who leave sympathy comments towards Dylan and Eric's victims and/or their families. I'm not saying all fans are like that because I realize they aren't and there are quite a few fans on this site that don't behave that way but as far as harassment goes, I see the fans putting a lot more out than they receive.

I'm sure some do act like that.I've seen some Columbiners in the past be very cliquey, which I didn't get and I thought completely ruined the purpose of the entire thing since I've always thought of it as a large spread out but connected community with common bonds between us.
I was only going off of my own experiences from what I have seen.I know that I've been harassed for just being a Columbiner and I wasn't saying or doing anything offensive before but other people's experiences will vary.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

Not all of us are teenagers although some of us have been in it since we were very young.

I can understand the interest in Dylan and Eric's lives and uncovering their motivations for doing something so horrific, but I don't know why people think it's okay to glamorise what they did. I don't understand why someone would get a tattoo of them depicted in the cafeteria camera footage just minutes after they senselessly killed high school kids. Why is that image something to glorify? Why do people post silly little edited clips of them or make silly memes and go on about how they look up to Eric and Dylan? The only reason I can think of is that it makes people feel like "badasses". It's just strange and really pathetic. I mean, I had some embarrassing thought processes as a teen, but I'm glad I never admired Eric and Dylan, despite my interest in the case.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 am

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

I can understand the interest in Dylan and Eric's lives and uncovering their motivations for doing something so horrific, but I don't know why people think it's okay to glamorise what they did. I don't understand why someone would get a tattoo of them depicted in the cafeteria camera footage just minutes after they senselessly killed high school kids. Why is that image something to glorify? Why do people post silly little edited clips of them or make silly memes and go on about how they look up to Eric and Dylan? The only reason I can think of is that it makes people feel like "badasses". It's just strange and really pathetic. I mean, I had some embarrassing thought processes as a teen, but I'm glad I never admired Eric and Dylan, despite my interest in the case.

I think you're over simplifying it.
Back to top Go down
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:31 pm

This thread is cringe worthy and tacky. I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Squid wrote:
This thread is cringe worthy and tacky. I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But why?
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:36 pm

eli27 wrote:

I know, I wonder if there's somewhere to download it.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

Contribution Points : 74691

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:56 pm

astrospace92 wrote:
eli27 wrote:

If I manage to find the WAD(it's a very slippery sob)I'll tear the song out of it and put it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:58 pm

anonacc489 wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
eli27 wrote:

If I manage to find the WAD(it's a very slippery sob)I'll tear the song out of it and put it somewhere.

Thank you! flower
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 pm

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

I no longer glorify or condone their actions on 4/20 although when I was quite a bit younger and angrier I did for a long time.You may instantly want to judge me for that but all I can say is that you don't know what myself or some other Columbiners have been through.
Until you do, you'd probably never understand.
My teen years are behind me now but I'm still a proud Columbiner .
It's a big part of who I am and I do not find it embarrassing at all, even though I'm aware that some people will and have looked down on me for it.

As far as this particular tattoo goes its not something I would get myself but I feel I can't judge somebody else for doing so.

Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:29 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
bubbles wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Squid wrote:

I no longer glorify or condone their actions on 4/20 although when I was quite a bit younger and angrier I did for a long time.You may instantly want to judge me for that  but all I can say is that you don't know what myself or some other Columbiners have been through.
Until you do, you'd probably never understand.
My teen years are behind me now but I'm still a proud Columbiner .
It's a big part of who I am and I do not find it embarrassing at all, even though I'm aware that some people will and have looked down on me for it.

As far as this particular tattoo goes its not something I would get myself but I feel I can't judge somebody else for doing so.

I agree cheers
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 am

I don't know know if these people who excuse and even condone what Eric and Dylan did have even read the 11k. Like, damn, how can you read what these kids experienced first-hand via several witness accounts in it's horrendous detail and still ship Eric and Dylan? I guess they just can't imagine being brutally shot in a random act of violence or having someone they love killed that way.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:19 am

bubbles wrote:
I don't know know if these people who excuse and even condone what Eric and Dylan did have even read the 11k. Like, damn, how can you read what these kids experienced first-hand via several witness accounts in it's horrendous detail and still ship Eric and Dylan? I guess they just can't imagine being brutally shot in a random act of violence or having someone they love killed that way.

I'm not making an attack on you when I say this, I understand that the Massacre itself was a whole other level of disturbing but I do think it's a bit presumptuous to say that people who have an interest in Columbine have not experienced violence and murder in their life.

I have a theory why we see more people idolising E&D, and I think that's because we have been given quite a significant amount of information on them yet not so much on the victims - bar Rachel, Cassie and Daniel - they are grouped as victims...a number. It's impersonal. So it's easier for people to detach themselves.

On tumblr there's a few people who claim the victims deserved to die. Either they're mentally disturbed, or trying to garner attention so people think their so cool and shocking.

I don't condone or excuse what Eric and Dylan did in anyway, but I do feel sympathy for how they were treated when they were alive, and it upsets me that they're families get so much backlash, because they don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 am

astrospace92 wrote:
bubbles wrote:

I'm not making an attack on you when I say this, I understand that the Massacre itself was a whole other level of disturbing but I do think it's a bit presumptuous to say that people who have an interest in Columbine have not experienced violence and murder in their life.

I have a theory why we see more people idolising E&D, and I think that's because we have been given quite a significant amount of information on them yet not so much on the victims - bar Rachel, Cassie and Daniel - they are grouped as victims...a number. It's impersonal. So it's easier for people to detach themselves.

On tumblr there's a few people who claim the victims deserved to die. Either they're mentally disturbed, or trying to garner attention so people think their so cool and shocking.

I don't condone or excuse what Eric and Dylan did in anyway, but I do feel sympathy for how they were treated when they were alive, and it upsets me that they're families get so much backlash, because they don't deserve it.

I would find it very strange that someone who has gone through the pain of losing someone they truly loved at the hands of a murderer would try and justify what Dylan and Eric did.

I have heard a lot of conflicting reports about the alleged bullying that Eric and Dylan were subjected to. I have actually read many accounts from people saying that Dylan and Eric were actually the bullies prior to the massacre themselves. That being said, any sympathy I would have had for Eric and Dylan would have dissolved the second they pulled the trigger at their first victim. I personally think they were both two angry, entitled, spoilt, selfish and disturbed young men. What they did were some of the ugliest, most evil acts of bullying of all time. To single out petrified Isaiah, yank his arm in an attempt to drag him out while he begged not to be shot, call him hateful, racist names before kneeling down and blasting him in the chest with a shotgun makes me sick. Taunting quiet, unassuming Daniel Mauser for being a "nerd" and shooting him in the face before laughing about it? I don't understand how people have sympathy for Dylan and Eric, and worse yet, admiration. I always wonder how those people would react if they were the ones who had to endure that time in that smoky library, feeling bomb vibrations, hearing the sounds of gunshots and laughter getting closer and not knowing if they would get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96324
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 am

bubbles wrote:
astrospace92 wrote:
bubbles wrote:

I would find it very strange that someone who has gone through the pain of losing someone they truly loved at the hands of a murderer would try and justify what Dylan and Eric did.

I have heard a lot of conflicting reports about the alleged bullying that Eric and Dylan were subjected to. I have actually read many accounts from people saying that Dylan and Eric were actually the bullies prior to the massacre themselves. That being said, any sympathy I would have had for Eric and Dylan would have dissolved the second they pulled the trigger at their first victim. I personally think they were both two angry, entitled, spoilt, selfish and disturbed young men. What they did were some of the ugliest, most evil acts of bullying of all time. To single out petrified Isaiah, yank his arm in an attempt to drag him out while he begged not to be shot, call him hateful, racist names before kneeling down and blasting him in the chest with a shotgun makes me sick. Taunting quiet, unassuming Daniel Mauser for being a "nerd" and shooting him in the face before laughing about it? I don't understand how people have sympathy for Dylan and Eric, and worse yet, admiration. I always wonder how those people would react if they were the ones who had to endure that time in that smoky library, feeling bomb vibrations, hearing the sounds of gunshots and laughter getting closer and not knowing if they would get out alive.

Oh Isaiah....he is the victim I think about the most. I feel so terrible about what happened to him and it makes me so sad to read about how he was treated.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm

bubbles wrote:

I don't know if you are responding to me or just Columbiners in general, but not all of us condone what they did.
Or some of us may have condoned it in the past in some ways but don't even more.

I'm not sure what you mean by excuse.If it's that many of us understand and can relate to why they did it and how they felt,I guess you can call that excusing.
If you'd ever been put through the absolute hell that some of us were put through in school for the whole time we were there, you might understand how some of us were angry and bitter enough to feel that way. If you weren't, maybe you will never understand.
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102038
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Whenever I think about those who admire Eric and Dylan, I always think of this quote from The Simpsons:

Homer: That Timmy is a real hero!
Lisa: How do you mean, Dad?
Homer: Well, he fell down a well, and... he can't get out.

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151293
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Undyne wrote:
Whenever I think about those who admire Eric and Dylan, I always think of this quote from The Simpsons:

I always thought that you had to actually... you know... do something admirable to be admired.

Yes, but in this case, Columbiners would be admiring the kid who pushed him.

Do you think the victims are worthy of admiration? Dave Sanders was a hero, by conventional standards, and Daniel Mauser was one, as well. But was, say, Kyle Velasquez? Not in the sense that he did anything, other than die horribly.

For the record, I don't admire Eric and Dylan. But I do believe that it took balls for them to do what they did. Not good balls, but balls nonetheless.

My nihilistic fuck-the-world side gets off on the idea that there are kids out there who are demented enough to try to blow up their high schools. It's ballsy and lulzy.

(Yes, yes, yes, folks like Undyne who don't get off on this idea are morally superior to me. Eric and Dylan were evil fuckers. I know that.)

When I went to New York as a teenager, I stood on the observation deck at the top of the Empire State Building. (On our last day, I wanted to see the World Trade Center, but my grandmother said she was tired and promised me we would see it when we came back the next year. This was two months before 9/11.)

At the time, I believed the old myth that a penny dropped from the top of the Empire State Building would fall fast enough to kill someone standing on the ground below.

I took a penny out of my pocket and pushed it right to the edge of the balcony. I thought about what might happen if I let it fall. In my mind, I saw it slicing straight through someone's skull, barreling all the way down - through the brains, down the spine, then right out the asshole and onto the ground. For a few seconds, I felt almost like I was waving a loaded gun at someone. My hands started shaking. I put my finger on the penny and got ready to push it the rest of the way over the edge.

Then I pushed it back the other way, grabbed it, and put it back in my pocket.

(Doubtlessly, there've been lots of guys who've gone ahead and pushed it all the way. But how many times have you heard of someone being killed by a falling penny? So I call bullshit on the myth.)

Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shoulda just kissed the penny goodbye and threw it over the edge prob would have hit a monkey in a suit. And then the myth could have been proven true or fake.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:14 am

^[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:24 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Undyne wrote:

I always thought that you had to actually... you know... do something admirable to be admired.

Do you think the victims are worthy of admiration? Dave Sanders was a hero, by conventional standards, and Daniel Mauser was one, as well. But was, say, Kyle Velasquez? Not in the sense that he did anything, other than die horribly.

For the record, I don't admire Eric and Dylan. But I do believe that it took balls for them to do what they did. Not good balls, but balls nonetheless.

My nihilistic fuck-the-world side gets off on the idea that there are kids out there who are demented enough to try to blow up their high schools. It's ballsy and lulzy.

Lulzy to kill innocent people? Okay....

Ballsy? Maybe? Cowardly? Definitely. As I said, the pussies shot unsuspecting kids cowering with no defence matched for their weapons, then shot themselves afterwards. Also, for all their "I'm-an-immature-entitled-little-suburban-kid-trying-to-hide-my-insecurities-with-a-corny-god-complex" boasting, despite gaining the infamy they wanted, they didn't even execute their actual plans well (thankfully).
Back to top Go down
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lulz
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:39 pm

bubbles wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Undyne wrote:

Lulzy to kill innocent people? Okay....

Ballsy? Maybe? Cowardly? Definitely. As I said, the pussies shot unsuspecting kids cowering with no defence matched for their weapons, then shot themselves afterwards. Also, for all their "I'm-an-immature-entitled-little-suburban-kid-trying-to-hide-my-insecurities-with-a-corny-god-complex" boasting, despite gaining the infamy they wanted, they didn't even execute their actual plans well (thankfully).

Cowardly? Oh please. What they did was horrible and extremely tragic but there is NOTHING cowardly about it.It takes a lot of sheer nerve to do what they did.And in my experience many of the people who make a big deal about how cowardly suicide is and how people who commit suicide are cowards are often the same people who would never have the nerve to kill themselves.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 pm

^

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Undyne

Contribution Points : 102038
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Quote :
(Yes, yes, yes, folks like Undyne who don't get off on this idea are morally superior to me. Eric and Dylan were evil fuckers. I know that.)

You acknowledge that Eric and Dylan were evil fuckers, and yet you think that blowing up a high school is lulzy.  Something is off here.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:08 am

^I know, right? And then we have the other one trying to argue that two angry jerks armed to the hilt shooting unarmed kids cornered in a library isn't cowardly...logic, not even once.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:15 am

Yes, I said that bubbles because I don't think that killing others or yourself is cowardly.
I don't see it that way so I can't describe it that way.I don't think the act of killing is cowardly.I think it takes a lot of nerve.I see it as a lot of things,bad things, but not cowardly.
It's not just this situation either.
I don't see any of this terrorist attacks that have been so heavy in the news as cowardly either.
Whatever your motivations for such a thing,I feel it takes nerve to flip a switch and blow yourself to smithereens.It may not be logical, but what can I say?
That's my belief.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:26 am

Killing innocent, defenceless people is cowardly. Shooting yourself in the head/killing yourself in a quick manner because you don't want to face the consequences of your actions is also cowardly.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:33 am

bubbles wrote:
Killing innocent, defenceless people is cowardly. Shooting yourself in the head/killing yourself in a quick manner because you don't want to face the consequences of your actions is also cowardly.

We will never ever agree so let's just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] read this note Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (from the Boston marathon bombings) wrote I think it resembles how D&E felt even though they were not really religious. Maybe it will shed some light and open your mind to their perspectives. (BTW he wrote it while hiding in a boat while the police were enclosing in.)
I’m jealous of my brother who ha [hole] ceived the reward of jannutul Firdaus (inshallah) before me. I do not mourn because his soul is very much alive. God has a plan for each person. Mine was to hide in this boat and shed some light on our actions I ask Allah to make me a shahied (iA) to allow me to return to him and be among all the righteous people in the highest levels of heaven. He who Allah guides no one can misguide A [hole] bar! I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger [hole] r actions came with [hole] a [hole] ssage and that is [hole] ha Illalah. The U.S. Government is killing our innocent civilians but most of you already know that. As a M[hole] I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished, we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all, well at least that’s how Muhammad (pbuh) wanted it to be [hole] ever, the ummah is beginning to rise/awa [hole] has awoken the mujahideen, know you are fighting men who look into the barrel of your gun and see heaven, now how can you compete with that. We are promised victory and we will surely get it. Now I don’t like killing innocent people it is forbidden in Islam but due to said [hole] it is allowed. All credit goes to [hole].
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:17 am

The Boston bombers killed innocent people, including an 8 year old boy. I certainly don't condone the US Government murdering innocent civilians, just as I don't condone what the Tsarnaev brothers did. If you really think that there was a valid reason for the Boston marathon victims to die or be maimed, then I feel sorry for you, because your thoughts are very misguided. Just as Eric and Dylan were wrong to murder innocent high school kids.

Squid, think of the one person you love the most in your life. Would you really be all that understanding if someone viciously murdered them or injured them to get their point (right or wrong) across?

That being said, what was Eric and Dylan's point for the massacre? They just hated humanity and felt like outcasts, so they chose to take their own feelings of inadequacy and anger out on innocent people. That's pathetic.

Last edited by bubbles on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squid

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 3:24 am

I believe they had a valid reason to do what they did to get their point across. The people I love are also outcasts....

If you don't feel like an outcast in society. Then it is useless for me to keep explaining because you will never understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....   Columbine.wad ......yeahhh.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine.wad ......yeahhh....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next