Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highlights of the 11k

Go down 
+26
Oldmare
Cemetery Jones
Szabo
SandraSmit19
Sarin Gas Attack
W.A.R.
Littlelo
sscc
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Kida
shades
Gctiger
bubbles
em81
Jenn
lasttrain
slippy123
Belladonna
Lizpuff
ThoughtBox
NotYourRobot
cyn1231
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 73932
Forum Reputation : 10

17 - highlights of the 11k Empty
PostSubject: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Anyone care to share/discuss the most informative or key points from the 11k? I would love to sit down and read all of it but my ADD is not allowing me to lol. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74599
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 pm

I'd like to see this too, no ADD just too lazy. But first, what is the 11k?
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm

11000 page report of eyewitness accounts and evidence..lots of juicy stuff in it I've heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pages 1-500   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:45 pm

1.  These are just a few things that jumped out at me for whatever reason as I was reading them (I was about 2,000 pages in when I got sidetracked with irl stuff)
2.  I apologize for the many typos
3.  The 11k documents are a collection of eyewitness accounts and interviews from thousands of different people, so keep in mind there are a lot of contradictions within it.  

11k-report
p001-100
page 10
After Klebold pulled the chair out, he shot the shotgun underneath their table... Doyle had her right hand resting on Corey DePooter's right shoulder when the shotgun blast occurred.  She stated she began screaming.  She stated she was probably screaming for a while because at one point she realized that she was screaming and that she needed to stop.  When she stopped screaming she felt a tingling sensation descibed as "pins and needles" in her right hand.  She could hear both male suspects laughing.

11k-report
p101-200
page 58
Steepleton observed the taller suspect walk in the desk area on the west side of the Library.  He stated this was Dylan Klebold.  Although he had not known Klebold previously, he could tell from the news reports that the taller individual was identified as Dylan Klebold.  He stated Klebold looked directly at him and smiled.  Klebold then lifted up the sawed off shotgun he had in his hand and shot directly at Steepleton's table...
After the shotgun was fired, Steepleton stated he noticed his left knee was warm.  He realized then that he had been shot.  Hall had an injury to his right leg.  Steepleton described Hall's leg as being "torn up."  At this point, Ireland reached over to help Hall.  As Ireland tried to help him, Ireland's head went above the top of the desk.  Steepleton heard another shot ring out, and saw Ireland go down.  Steepleton could see that Ireland had been shot in the head.

11k-report
p201-300
page 47
I asked witness Kyler how he knew suspect Klebold.  He told me, along with his mother, that during November and December of 1998, suspect Klebold began harassing him at the school and had threatened him to the point where witness Susan Kyler reported the incident to school authorities who said they would take care of the problem and were aware of the problems caused by suspect Klebold.  He also said he has not had any problems with any of the Trench Coat Mafia students except for suspect Klebold during the harrassment.  Witness Kyler said when suspect Klebold was harassing him, there were three other students, believed to be Trench Coat Mafia members, with suspect Klebold; however, they were not involved in harassing him.  

11k-report
p201-300
page 100
Patti Blair also recalled both suspects discussing how "people looked when they were dying."  Patti Blair added it was almost as though the suspects were "analyzing what they were seeing."  During the interview, Patti Blair repeatedly commented she could hear the suspects laughing at various times during this incident.

11k-report
p301-400
page 14
While Bollerud and Lapp were under the table, Bollerud recalls feeling four or five explosions.  The explosions shook the ground and she thought they were coming from the Commons area.  Bollerud saw particles falling from the ceiling above the bookshelves by table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as a result of the explosions.

11k-report
p301-400
page 17
I asked him if he recognized the individual and he said he only knew him as "Dylan".  Aaron told me by that time he was laying face down on the floor and there was a girl he didn't know laying on top of him.  Aaron told me that this individual whom he recognized as Dylan walked by him and said, "How about you big boy, you want to get shot today."  He said he looked to his left and saw a shotgun barrel about twelve inches away from his head.  He said the individual then said, "why don't you get up."  He said he did not respond and just laid still.  He said the individual then just walked on.  Aaron told me he then heard the individual that he recognized as Dylan say, "I don't like you fucking niggers."  He said about fifteen seconds later he heard a shot.  Aaron said he then heard Dylan say, "Tell me if that nigger's dead, I want to know if that nigger's dead."

11k-report
p301-400
page 20
When the shooter was at their location, Bree was pleading with the shooter, "Please don't kill me, don't kill me."  Cohn related it seemed like the shooters wanted people to beg for their life, then they would shoot them.

11k-report
p301-400
page 23
Peggy began by explaining that she knew Dylan Klebold because of past problems she had with him when she was the teacher in video production and the Computer Tech Lab.  Peggy had previously told IO that she knew Dylan because he had been hacking into the school computers.  She explained herself more fully by stating that Dylan would be doing unauthorized things on the computer, such as Fantasy Baseball, etc.  She stated that it was not only Dylan, it was Eric Harris and another student by the name of Zach Heckler, and possibly another student whom she couldn't recall his name.  The time frame in question was Dylan's junior year, the 1997-1998 school year.  IO asked her if she had information concerning what Dylan and his friends had been hacking into and she stated that she ahd heard rumors that they ahd used her password to hack into the system to get locker combinations, etc.  IO asked if this was ever reported to anyone and she stated that he believes it was, in fact, reported to at least school security, if not the police.  She recalls that most of the students in question were suspended for several days.  Peggy cautioned IO that a lot of the information concerning that incident was hearsay on her part and she had no first hand knowledge, other than Dylan doing things on the computer that the school wouldn't allow.

11k-report
p301-400
page 28
She had Eric as a student assistant in the lab in 1997/1998 school year.  She told me she thought Eric was a nice guy and enjoyed having him as a assistant until the end of the first semester last year.  During this period Eric and Dylan got into trouble for hacking in the computer and may have been able to get the combinations of the student lockers.  He was then restricted to his used in the computer lab and spent most of his time in the video lab.  After this occurred she checked into the space Eric and Dylan had available to them and never found they used their authorized 5 megs of space which all students have available to them.  She said they may have thought she had turned them in for their hacking but it was not her.  After they got into trouble with the computers she said Eric began wearing black.  When he came to school the beginning of this year 1998/1999 she thought he had changed he was quiet and did not speak with her.  He kept to himself and was alone more.

11k-report
p301-400
page 66
Holliday said that she knows both Dylan and Eric from school and describes them as nice guys sort of quiet guys.  She didn't think that she has seen Eric this school year.  Dylan is in her Government Economics class and they sometimes speak.  A girl that sits in from of Dylan by the name Val speaks to Dylan often.  Holliday then said that the girl that was asked in the library whether or not she believed in God, was Val.  Val is now known as Valerie Schnurr who was taken to Sweedish Medical Center and as of this report is still alive.  Holliday also said that Eric had been to her house for dinner along with some other friends approximately two years ago.
Holliday wanted so say that she thought all of the talk she has heard about these two guys wanting to kill jocks because jocks made fun of them was wrong.  She said that they came to kill anybody they felt like killing and they had fun doing it because they laughed the whole time.

11k-report
p401-500
page 44
Johnson stated that Klebold would follow Harris as Harris would move.  Klebold had a "smirk" on his face, and was not saying a lot.  The two suspects then walked towards the west end of the library.  Johnson remembers hearing one of the suspects say, "If you have a white hat on, get ready to die."

11k-report
p401-500
page 46
Johnson stated that both suspects would talk to each other continually.  She stated she then heard Harris mention that he had shot himself in his nose.  She heard him laughing.  She then heard Klebold ask him, "Why'd you do that?"  Johnson then saw that Harris was bleeding from his nose.  She did not recall the timing of this event.
At one point, Johnson stated, both suspects were standing west of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  The suspects were standing next to each other.  They had a conversation about a black student, later identified as Isaiah Shoals.  One suspect said "Is that nigger dead yet?"  Another comment was made to "shoot him again."  She stated she then heard a gunshot nearby.

11k-report
p401-500
page 96
He had heard that Eric and Dylan did a 17 minute tape in Video and set themselves up as main heroes killing jocks.  Eric's parents were furious with Mr. Long for suspending him for the locker incident...
Mr. Long thinks that Judy Kelly, an English teacher may have some knowledge of some writing of one of the kids.  (He had no other information about this.)

11k-report
p401-500
page 97
[BLANK] was suspended last school year (fall of 1997 to 1998) along with Eric and Dylan for breaking into the computer system and stealing locker combinations.  A note was put in a students locker.  The note was something to the effect of: If you bother my girlfriend again, I'm going to kill you.  Mr. Long was not sure who's locker the note was put in or who's girlfriend was being referred to.  Eric was pretty bitter about being suspended and didn't come back to assist in the lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 pm

There is some juicy stuff in there but there's also hundreds of pages of useless and uninteresting information. Pretty much every person associated with Columbine High School was interviewed even if they didn't witness the attack or know the shooters or victims. It begins in with witnesses in the library and there is a lot of info in this section but it's graphic and heart-wrenching stuff. Mostly what stood out to me was how cruel they were to their victims (especially Dylan attacking and taunting a girl who talked to him regularly before the attack). As the documents go on there is also some good info from people who knew E&D but it's few and far between.
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Anybody got any rare videos and pictures or little known facts to share as well?
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74599

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:22 pm

In got the chills.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83921
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Has anyone out there actually read all the 11k? I'd like to know...

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:28 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:

I am 59 pages into the 1001-1100 section. And I read all of the pages up until then. I hope it gets a bit more interesting. So far I am reading the "outside witnesses". It is a lot of "I thought I heard something but I saw nothing" over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pages 501-800   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:31 pm

11k-report
p501-600
page 6
Kathy Park stated at some point later, she did see a suspect whom she identified as "Dylan" standing to the east of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] holding what appeared to be a "shotgun." Kathy Park stated at that point Dylan Klebold was attempting to pull Isaiah Shoels out from underneath table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. IO verified with Kathy Park she had previously seen Isaiah Shoels underneath that table. When asked for further clarification regarding the above observation, Kathy Park said she first heard Dylan Klebold state, "Get up nigger," after which the forenamed grabbed Isaiah Shoels by the arm and began to "pull." According to Kathy Park, Dylan Klebold gave up that effort quickly thus Isaiah Shoels was not pulled out from under the table. Kathy Park was unable to provide any additional information regarding that issue.

**********Bree Pasquale's statements are very graphic and very sad****************** *************************************************************************
11k-report
p501-600
page 27
When asked if she knew there was a second suspect in the library at this point, Bree Pasquale responded in the affirmative. Bree Pasquale explained moments after Dylan Klebold had passed between the two computer tables, he was followed by Eric Harris. When asked how far Eric Harris was behind Dylan Klebold when entering the library, Bree Pasquale stated, "He was just a little bit behind him." Bree Pasquale related it was due to the above situation (the suspects entering almost simultaneously) that she could not be exactly certain as to who made what statements.

11k-report
p501-600
page 28
Bree Pasquale explained just prior to Eric Harris going down on a knee, she heard Dylan Klebold announce, "the pigs are here." Bree Pasquale stated at that point, Eric Harris fired two to three shots out the west library window from the kneeling position. Bree Pasquale reported Dylan Klebold then walked behind Eric Harris and crouched down. IO confirmed Dylan Klebold would have then been directly north of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. When asked if he too was down on one knee, Bree Pasquale stated she was uncertain, but knew that he had "got low so he wasn't a big target." Bree Pasquale pointed out a few seconds later, Dylan Klebold stood up and started firing in a westerly direction. Bree Pasquale stated she assumed Dylan Klebold was shooting out the west library windows.

11k-report
p501-600
page 29
Bree Pasquale stated once Eric Harris had shot the female student (referred to above), he then stood up and walked to the south side of the table, where Cassie Bernall was located. Bree Pasquale stated Cassie Bernall was seated underneath the table, facing east. Bree Pasquale added she distinctly recalled Cassie Bernall having her hands up covering the sides of her face.
Bree Pasquale continued with her explaination by stating once Eric Harris had walked around to the south side of the table, he then slapped the table twice with his left hand and stated, "peek-a-boo." Bree Pasquale indicated Eric Harris then bent down, holding the shotgun in his right hand. Pursuant to questioning, Bree Pasquale stated Eric Harris kept his left hand on top of the table. Bree Pasquale went on to state, once Eric Harris had bent down and pointed the shotgun under the table, he then fired the weapon once.
Bree Pasquale reported, once the gun had been fired, she saw Eric Harris pull back on the fore stalk and eject a red shell casing which then fell to the floor. Bree Pasquale stated Eric Harris was now in a crouched position, balancing on the balls of his feet. Bree Pasquale reported when she looked back at Cassie Bernall, she could see the victim had been shot in the right side of the head and there was "smoke" coming from the wound. Bree Pasquale went on to state she also recalled seeing blood flowing down on to the victim's right shoulder, adding she was wearing a "light green shirt."

11k-report
p501-600
page 30
Bree Pasquale stated, she then laid down on her right side and asked Aaron Cohn to hold her hand. Bree Pasquale stated she was very frightened at that time. Bree Pascale went on to describe Aaron Cohn lying on his left side as she was "practically on top on him." Bree Pasquale stated at that point, she had not taken her eyes off of Eric Harris, due to the suspect's close proximity.
Bree Pasquale explained as she continued to watch Eric Harris, the forenamed stood up briefly and then turned to the south (now facing Bree Pasquale). Bree Pasquale stated Eric HArris then took one to two steps in her direction and then bent down, resting the shotgun across his thighs. Bree Pasquale described Eric Harris' position as "squatting" balancing on the balls of his feet. Bree Pasquale next noticed blood began to flow from both nostrils of Eric Harris' nose. According to Bree Pasquale, Eric Harris then announced, "I hit myself in the face." Bree Pasquale explained Eric Harris was looking in her direction when he made that statement, but believed the comment was intended for Dylan Klebold. When asked if she knew what had struck Eric Harris in the face, Bree Pasquale responded in the negative.
Bree Pasquale next stated Eric Harris began pointing the shotgun at she and the others in her same area. Bree Pasquale clarified Eric Harris was only a few feet away when engaging in the above action. Specifically, Bree Pasquale described Eric Harris as "swinging it back and forth" (referring to the shotgun). Bree Pasquale stated at one point, Eric Harris stopped moving the shotgun and pointed it directly at her.

11k-report
p501-600
page 30
Bree Pasquale stated when she looked back in the direction of Eric Harris, the forenamed was now staring her straight in the face. Bree Pasquale recalled Eric Harris asking her more than once if she "wanted to die." Bree Pasquale stated she repeatedly responded, "no." Bree Pasquale stated after responding no for the last time, she recalled Eric Harris laughing and stating, "everyone's going to die." Bree Pasquale then heard Dylan Klebold state to Eric Harris, "shoot her." According to Bree Pasquale, Eric Harris replied, "no, we're gonna' blow up the school anyway." Bree Pasquale indicated Eric Harris was still pointing the shotgun at her when making that statement.

11k-report
p501-600
page 31
According to Bree Pasquale, during that interaction, Eric Harris appeared to become distracted, which caused him to turn away to the east. Bree Pasquale stated it was at that point she began to hear Isaiah Shoels saying something about "mom" and "home." Bree Pasquale stated she could not recall anymore specifics in terms of what Isaiah Shoels was saying.
Bree Pasquale told IO moments after Eric Harris had looked off to the east, and she had heard Isaiah Shoels make the above comments, Eric Harris then stated, "Oh look, it's a nigger." Bree Pasquale then recalled Eric Harris standing up and walking over to the west side of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Bree Pasquale then heard Isaiah Shoels state, "nah, nah." Bree Pasquale related Eric Harris then pointed the shotgun underneath table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fired it once. According to Bree Pasquale, she then saw Isaiah Shoels "slumped over" on to another male student.

11k-report
p501-600
page 34
When asked what she recalled occurring at that point, Bree Pasquale stated she remembered trying to assist Jenna Park, who had a "leg wound." Bree Pasquale stated, "we" tied a jacked around the victim's leg wound in an effort to control the bleeding. Bree Pasquale related she believed Jenna Park indicated she had also been shot in the back, however, that information was not verified. Bree Pasquale did recall asking the forenamed about "prom" in an effort to keep the victim alert.

11k-report
p501-600
page 56
Savage advised he used to see Dylan get teased for the way he dressed.
Savage stated Dylan and Eric were not members at the time he was with TCM. Savage knew Dylan from the stage crew. They worked together.

11k-report
p501-600
page 56
Then Savage seen Dylan walking through the library. Eric came into the library a little later. Eric was looking under the tables and came over to the table where Savage was hiding. Eric pointed a gun at Savage and asked who was under the table. Savage identified himself by saying, "It's me John." Dylan asked, "John Savage?" and Savage replied, "Yeah." Dylan came over to the table and said, "Hi." Savage looked up and said, "Hi, Dylan, what are you doing?" Dylan shrugged and said, "Killing people." Savage asked, "Are you going to kill me?" Dylan stated, "No, dude run. Just get out of here." So Savage ran out of the library, down the hall, down the stairs and outside.

11k-report
p501-600
page 60
IO subsequently asked John Savage if he knew either of the suspects and if so, to explain that relationship. John Savage responded in the affirmative, indicating his relationship with both Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris stemmed from contacts at school. John Savage clarified he did not consider himself to be a friend of either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris and classified his relationship with both those people as "acquaintances."
When asked to describe his prior interaction with Eric Harris, John Savage stated he presently had a third hour philosophy class with Eric Harris and believed he had other classes with the forenamed in past years. John Savage stated there were also occasions which he referred to as "a couple times a week" where he would see Eric Harris in the "commons" (seated with others at tables near the faculty lounge) before school started. John Savage clarified the aforementioned situation primarily pertained to this school year. John Savage did indicate if he would see Eric Harris, it would not be unusual for them to exchange greetings.

11k-report
p501-600
page 61
John Savage was next asked to describe his relationship with Dylan Klebold. John Savage explained over the past two school years, he has gotten to know Dylan Klebold through various theater productions. John Savage indicated he is somewhat active in the theater at Columbine High School as was Dylan Klebold. John Savage stated his primary contacts with Dylan Klebold would occur when preparing for a theater production. John Savage explained in several of the theater programs put on by columbine High School, he either acted or worked on the "stage crew". John Savage related Dylan Klebold usually "worked the soundboard for the plays," thus the two had contact during those times. John Savage stated it was not uncommon in between scenes or when he was not actually performing to go up and sit with Dylan Klebold while he worked the soundboard. John Savage again indicated he did not recall having any in depth conversations with Dylan Klebold when socializing in the manner indicated above. John Savage did point out he had a second hour class with Dylan Klebold which he identified as calculus.

11k-report
p501-600
page 61
John Savage did explain he was aware both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were into the music group "Ramstein", whom he identified as a "German band." John Savage then recalled at various times hearing both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold speaking German but pointed out they were only reciting lyrics or phrases from the music produced by Ramstein. John Savage stated to his knowledge, neither of the forenamed were capable of speaking German. IO subsequently clarified with John Savage that his interactions with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold occurred at school. John Savage maintained he had never socialized with either of the forenamed when outside of school.

11k-report
p501-600
page 62
John Savage then pointed out a fellow student by the name of "Brooks Brown" is also in that same class. John Savage reported he sits near Brooks Brown during philosophy class. When asked to describe his relationship with the forenamed, John Savage stated they were "pretty good friends," adding they knew each other through "theater." When asked if he had spoken with Brooks Brown since this incident, John Savage responded in the negative. John Savage explained the only reason he mentioned Brooks Brown was due to the fact the forenamed had been in the news, after which he pointed out it was somewhat well known that the forenamed embellishes his stories.

11k-report
p501-600
page 64
John Savage reported a short time later, he did begin to hear "screaming" which appeared to be coming from the "commons." John Savage confirmed it was not an isolated scream he heard but rather a "group of people." John Savage told IO it was at that point he believed others in the library had become "more alert, like a prairie dog." John Savage clarified the meaning of the term "prairie dog" by stating he saw others in the library lift up their heads and begin looking around.

11k-report
p501-600
page 65
John Savage told IO after getting underneath table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (facing north) he then began to hear more "banging noises" which seemed to be "getting louder." John Savage stated at one point he heard what he described as a "big explosion" which ultimately "shook the floor." John Savage was unable to be specific in terms of the location of the explosion but speculated it was possibly in the commons area due to the fact it shook the floor.

11k-report
p501-600
page 65
John Savage stated as the gunshots became very loud (directly outside the east library doors), he then observed Dylan Klebold enter the library and proceed in a westerly direction. When asked to describe Dylan Klebold, John Savage stated the forenamed was wearing a black ball cap (backwards) with a long black trench coat. John Savage stated he further observed Dylan Klebold wearing some type of belt or "band" around his waist which was carrying shotgun shells. John Savage further described Dylan Klebold as wearing a black t-shirt, "black cargo pants" and black combat style boots. John Savage pointed out the pants were tucked into the combat boots.

11k-report
p501-600
page 70
John Savage added it was his opinion Eric Harris was looking under "all the tables." John Savage stated based on the above observation, he became very frightened Eric Harris would possibly discover where he was hiding.

11k-report
p501-600
page 70
John Savage indicated at that point Eric Harris was standing close enough that he could "reach out and touch" him. John Savage reported Eric Harris next "squatted down and points that carbine right at me." John Savage stated instinctually he leaned forward trying to avoid having the weapon pointing directly at him. John Savage stated as he leaned forward, Eric Harris repositioned the carbine rifle so it again was pointing in his direction. John Savage stated he subsequently leaned back, again to avoid having the weapon pointed directly at him. John Savage stated Eric Harris then stood up and stated, "Who is under this table, identify yourself." John Savage stated he responded, "It's John." After respondidng with his first name, John Savage related he then heard a voice he leter identified as Dylan Klebold's coming from a southwesterly direction. John Savage explained he heard Dylan Klebold ask, "John Savage?" John Savage stated he responded, "Yeah."

11k-report
p501-600
page 70
John Savage stated after Dylan Klebold had walked up to the west side of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he (John Savage) then looked up and "made eye contact with Dylan." John Savage stated after making contact with the forenamed, he said, "Hi Dylan, what are you doing?" John Savage related Dylan Klebold responded by shrugging his shoulders and replying, "Oh, just killing people." John Savage then asked Dylan Klebold, "Are you going to kill me?" According to John Savage, Dylan Klebold responded, "No dude, just get out of here, just run." John Savage stated Dylan Klebold may have told him to "run" more than once as if to indicate he should hurry.

11k-report
p601-700
page 15
Aaron Welsh went on to explain as he continued to watch Eric Harris, the forenamed knelt down on one knee and pointed the pump shotgun under the south computer desk. aaron Welsh stated Eric Harris then began firing the weapon at individuals who were positioned under the computer desk. Aaron Welsh stated he knew Eric Harris fired more than once, because each time after Eric Harris fired, he would get up and move to the next location....
Pursuant to questioning, Aaron Welsh stated it appeared to him as though Eric Harris would fie the weaon and then move over to the next position (staying on a single knee) and then fire the weapon again.
Aaron Welsh stated as this was occurring, he began to hear the suspects laughing and "whooping it up." Aaron Welsh stated it was very obvious that the suspects were enjoying what they were doing. Aaron Welsh went on to state, it was at this time that Eric Harris also moved south in the library after which he lost sight of that individual.

11k-report
p601-700
page 56
Abodaca knew Klebold only by sight and indicated that during lunch, he normally sat in his BMW in the parking lot on the south side of the cafeteria.

11k-report
p601-700
page 80
Baker stated that when he walked out of the school, Harris momentarily looked up at him and then looked back down. Harris was putting on a pair of black bicycle gloves which did not have fingertips. Baker saw Harris put a small grayish colored duffle bag on the grass. He stated that the bag appeared heavy and when it hit the ground it had a metal sound. Harris placed the grayish bag by his feet and slightly behind him. Baker stated there was no one around when he walked out of the school except for Harris. He never saw Klebold. Baker stated that before he exited the building he saw a teacher he believed to be Christy Nelson doing hall monitor duty just inside the double glass doors.

11k-report
p601-700
page 85
Beard said that he knew Klebold from school, was in bowling class with Harris and Klebold, and that Klebold and he participated in various fantasy sports leagues together. Beard said that on 04-19-99 he telephoned Klebold, attempting to arrange a trade of players in their fantasy baseball league. Klebold said, "I don't know. I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow." Beard described the conversation as normal. Beard did not sense that anything was troubling Klebold. Beard also said that he would communicate with Klebold about fantasy sports via the internet. Beard explained that the internet was not a good way to communicate with Klebold, as Klebold never checked his e-mail.

11k-report
p701-800
page 3
Continuing with Kim Blair's explanation, the forenamed stated she observed the suspects look at each other and "nod." Kim Blair explained at the time she observed the above behavior she thought to herself it was somewhat "strange." Kim Blair related after seeing the suspects nod to each other it was then she realized they were "armed."
Kim Blair explained she next observed the taller of the two suspects fire several rapid rounds in an easterly direction (towards the building.) Kim Blair stated she could not be certain what the first suspect was shooting at when firing in the manner indicated above.

11k-report
p701-800
page 10
Bonewell said that when he started at Black Jack Pizza, Eric Harris and Chris Morris already were employed there. Dylan Klebold started later but had worked there previously. Bonewell worked with Harris, Klebold, Morris and Dykeman frequently. While Bonewell only worked Friday and Saturday evenings, he said that Harris, Klebold and Morris worked much more often. He characterized [blank] as close friends and associates and said that they were together more often than not. He believes that besides work and school, they would frequently "party" together.

11k-report
p701-800
page 10
Bonewell described Klebold's car as a black Mercedes and Harris' as a gray Honda. He said that Harris was known as "Reb" and that [Blank]. Bonewell described a white female with long blonde hair who came to the Black Jack Pizza several times to talk to Harris, Klebold [blank]. Bonewell's father showed him a newspaper photo of Robyn Anderson and Bonewell identified her as the female he had just described.

11k-report
p701-800
page 11
Bonewell said that the only mention he had ever heard from Harris, Klebold [blank] of bombs was several months ago when [blank] described how to make a "dry ice bomb." He said that Harris, Klebold [blank] often mentioned hating "jocks" but that they never identified anyone by name. He also said that the three frequently talked about playing on-line computer games and that Klebold was particularly computer adept. Bonewell said that a friend of his, Chris Tobaldo, was also friends with Klebold and Zack Heckler and that those three shared information about programming computers using the "Linux" operating system.
Art Bonewell, Aaron's father, said that he had been at the "Zone" bar on South Kipling Parkway on the evening of April 24, 1999. Several people at the bar told him that on the night of April 22, 1999, Bob Kirgis, a former manager at the Black Jack Pizza, had been there. Kirgis appeared drunk and had been talking about Eric Harris having shown him a pipe bomb.

11k-report
p701-800
page 36
Josh was asked about his knowledge of Dylan and he stated he had Gym class with Dylan last semester in Period 1, 7:30 A.M. to 8:20 A.M. Josh stated everybody made fun of Dylan in class. They even called him "Stretch" because he was so tall. Josh stated Dylan would always wear black. Although in gym class everyone would wear the school gym uniform of blue shirt and gray shorts.
Josh stated Dylan was uncoordinated and wasn't very good at sports. Josh stated the class was about 50 students from all grades.

11k-report
p701-800
page 62
Cowles advised Investigator Eaton that he was acquainted with Dylan Klebold from their freshmen and sophomore year in high school. He advised that Klebold had had a strong interest in baseball just as Cowles did. Cowles advised he and Klebold often talked about baseball while at school. Cowles advised however that during their junior and senior years he ahd very little contact with Klebold as each of their interests had changed.
Cowles advised Investigator Eaton he was not acquainted with Eric Harris. He advised he was aware of who Eric Harris was and knew Eric Harris by face but did not personally know him.

11k-report
p701-800
page 70
Danford said that she had met Dylan Klebold in her Freshman year, and that she had met him through Kristen Febold. She said that they usually met him out in the parking lot by his car. She described Dylan Klebold as a good kid, and she didn't know of him having any major problems. She said their conversation never was really involved. Their conversations usually revolved around how their days were going. She knew that Dylan Klebold was into the rock group Ram Stein, and that's all he seemed to talk about. He would ask if they'd heard their new CD or the new album or new songs. She said she never had any conversations about him being picked on, but she knew that the jocks had been giving him trouble. She said that on one occasion he spoke about how the jocks were giving him trouble but he didn't elaborate any further. She said that she had heard from Klebold that he was friends with Eric Harris and that in one conversation she remembers Klebold telling her that Eric Harris' life revolved around guns and that was all he ever talked about.

11k-report
p701-800
page 77
I asked Doty if he knew anything about the Trench Coat Mafia, and he stated he met Eric Harris in 8th grade, and at that time Harris told him he did not like him (Doty).

11k-report
p701-800
page 78
He stated when he returned at about 1105 or 1110 hours, while walking on Pierce Street, Brooks Brown was walking southbound and said hello to him. I asked him if he could identify any of the clothing on Brooks Brown, and he stated he could not, and that he was by himself. He informed me that Brooks Brown looked scared, and his complexion was pale.

11k-report
p701-800
page 81
She advised that as she and Roberts passed by he looked up. Doyle advised Investigator Eaton that she smiled at both Harris and Klebold and that Harris nodded back to her. She advised that Klebold did not acknowledge her presence. Doyle advised that after smiling at Harris and Klebold she and Roberts continued past them and walked down the stairs into the parking lot area. Doyle did advise Investigator Eaton that one thing she recalled as she walked by the two males and looked downward was some type of a medallion possibly tied on a shoe lace of Klebold's shoe or boot.

11k-report
p701-800
page 85
She said she did not know him well but did have him in a bowling class and Government Economics. She said she knew Dylan also and did not think they would be capable of doing something like this. She said Dylan and Eric were teased because they wore black trench coats, but the teasing was very minor. She said before they began wearing the trench coats they were not teased at all. She said last year Eric was looked up to because he was smart. This year he started wearing the black clothes boots and the coat and became a loner.

11k-report
p701-800
page 89
He said as he pulled up close to the commons he saw people running out the doors, which he described as a "wave" of people. He said he turned his car around, when Jimmy yelled to get out of there, something was wrong. He said as he circled the parking lot to exit, several people had jumped into his car. One of those individuals was Matt Oliver. Two of the individuals he did not know. He said they then drove out of the parking lot and went to Nick Zepancark's house. From there they went to the mall and watched tv to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 74464

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Interesting... Quite a bit of evidence of Dylan being picked on that I'd never seen before.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 am

Awesome, keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102188
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 am

ThoughtBox wrote:

Of course, I've read it twice. It doesn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:08 am

On the old Columbine forums I think almost everyone had read it. Now most people use tumblr as their source.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm

lasttrain wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Of course, I've read it twice.  It doesn't take that long.

That seems like a lot of pages to read. I wish I had that much time, but I don't think I would learn anything more than what I already can by participating in this excellent forum. Laughing

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:02 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:

Of course, I've read it twice.  It doesn't take that long.

That seems like a lot of pages to read. I wish I had that much time, but I don't think I would learn anything more than what I already can by participating in this excellent forum. Laughing

A lot of the pages are simply legal boilerplate. Like a whole page noting what someone's address was. Believe me it will not take you that long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pages 801-1000   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:46 am

11k-report
p801-900
page 22
Golden said about 30 minutes after they left the school parking lot they were listening to the news and heard the descriptions of the two shooters. She remembers Anderson saying that the description of one of them sounded like Dylan Klebold. Golden is unsure whether Anderson specifically mentioned Eric Harris at that time, but Golden remembered that Anderson said, "I hope they didn't do something stupid."

11k-report
p801-900
page 31
Stefanie stated that earlier in the school year, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, and Brooks Brown had their differences. She knew this after having observed in several verbal altercations in the smokers pit.
However, after the Christmas vacation, it appeared as if Brown, Klebold and Harris had settled their differences, and were then friends.

11k-report
p801-900
page 35
Stefanie said that she had talked to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were all in the "smoker's pit." Stefanie told me that she had smoked marijuana with Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were in the "smoker's pit." She said this was in 1998, and said she has heard Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris talk about how they hated their parents. Stefanie recalled that either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris (unknown which one) had been overheard saying at one time, that their parents had taken his car away from him for getting in trouble and either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris made a comment something to the effect of, "They will get theirs."

11k-report
p801-900
page 35
She also said that she had not observed the jocks pick on or harass the Trench Coat Mafia students or their associates. Stefanie said she had, however, seen the Trench Coat Mafia students pick on the jocks and cause trouble with them. She said that for a time, she knew Dylan Klebold, Eric Harris and Brooks Brown did not get along with each other, however, she did not know why. She said she had seen them hide when they saw each other approaching their location while at Columbine High School, because they did not want to see each other. She said she believes they have since worked out their differences.

11k-report
p801-900
page 58
I asked her if she knew anybody else associated with the "Trench Coat Mafia" and she stated Robyn Anderson is also in her calculous class with Klebold. She stated that during the last few months, she noticed that Anderson had been flirting with Klebold, but knew that she was not his girlfriend.

11k-report
p801-900
page 73
Tyler said that Ryan Selchert told him that he (Ryan) saw Eric Harris on Monday and that Eric was sitting on a chair at the front entrance of CHS with a piece of paper and a pencil. Ryan told Tyler that he (Ryan) said, "What are you doing?" and Eric said, "Just planning for tomorrow."

11k-report
p801-900
page 74
Tyler said that he is not friends with Eric and Dylan, and that he just knows them from school and the video class. He said that Eric and Dylan's movies were weird. They were Star Ship Troopers and Preditor where people had automatic weapons and were lining people up and shooting them.

11k-report
p801-900
page 89
Jenkins stated that he thought this was a prank. Jenkins advised that Klebold was laughing and Harris had a smile on his face.
Sometime during this period students began to run and hide behind vehicles located in the parking lot. Jenkins realized this was not a joke and backed up to leave the parking lot. When Jenkins was backing up he saw a male on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. Jenkins did not know the male or know if he was wounded.
Jenkins attempted to exit the parking lot but was forced to stop due to students running in front of him. He stated that when he stopped a large number of students jumped into the bed of his truck. From there Jenkins left the parking lot and went home to call his father. Sometime on his way home the students in the back of his truck jumped out.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 26
Kayla said that she knew Dylan Klebold because her friend, Devon Adams had tried to set her up with him. Kayla said that she didn't want to go out with him. She said she also knew Eric Harris. Kayla said she used to pick up attendance at 8:30am in the Tech Lab, and Eric Harris was always in there and seemed to follow her out of the room. She did not recall him saying anything to her.
Kayla said that Zach Heckler and her cousin, Kevin Starkey, didn't get along. She did recall an incident last year, when a history book was stolen from Starkey's locker and he had to pay for it. Kayla said she thought Starkey's ex-girlfriend, Devon Adams had given the locker combination to Heckler, and that Heckler stole the book. She thought that Adams and Heckler were boyfriend, girlfriend. She said that Heckler got suspended over the incident.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 46
Kari advised that she has spoken to Klebold before in school and he had jump started her car once for her. She advised that Dylan seemed very normal during her contact with him.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 48
He played various computer games with Klebold from time to time. The games they played were similiar to "Doom." They used computer modems to play these games and this is why his number was in his possession.
Josh added he had a class with Klebold and last talked to him the Friday prior to the incident. The class was creative writing. He knew Harris also, but didn't talk much to him. Harris was in the same creative writing class, he sat behind him often. Josh stated he thought Klebold was a nice guy.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 55
Chad has known Dylan Klebold since grade school, about 10 years. Chad speaks to Dylan and Eric Harris on a daily basis and is friends with them. Chad has two classes with Dylan. Chad states Dylan and Eric are always friendly to him. Chad has never heard either Dylan or Eric talk about any kind of violence or about any of their philosophies. Chad stated that Dylan wears a trench coat once in a while, but usually wears a T-shirt and jeans. Chad runs the fantasy baseball and football leagues that Dylan and Eric are heavily involved in. When Chad talks to Dylan it is usually about baseball. Chad has not been at Dylan's house since 6th grade. Chad does not associate with Dylan or Eric outside of school. Dylan was at Chad's house one month ago, working on a school project.
Chad feels that Dylan and Eric were the most normal of the Trench Coat Group.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 56
Chad stated that about one year ago, when parking spaces were being assigned for their senior year, Dylan and Eric arrived at the school at about 3:30 am in order to get spaces close to the school.
Chad worked with Eric for about one month almost a year ago at Tortilla Wraps at Southwest Plaza.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 57
Chad stated that Dylan and Eric usually sit alone in the cafeteria.
Chad drove to Wyoming last summer with [BLANK] to buy fireworks. Klebold gave Chad an order for about $80 worth of fireworks.
Chad provided Det. Woodward with a copy of a page from his junior yearbook that both Dylan and Eric signed. Part of Eric's writing appears to be in German.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 64
The male was very angered. Everyone was pretty much cleared out and he was screaming and yelling "I hate you." Not at anyone in particular, he was just yelling it.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 88
Jeffrey stated that he had known Dylan since he was 10 or 12 years old and had played with him on a little league baseball team. Dylan was in Jeff's 2nd hour Calculus class this semester as well as last semester and Jeff bowled with both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold in the school bowling class. Jeff stated that Eric would throw the ball out from his chest, not bowl like normal, and thought it was an attempt to draw attention to himself. He stated that when Eric got a strike that he would give a Hiel Hitler salute every time. Jeff also saw Chris Morris do the Hiel Hitler salute a couple of times.
Jeffrey reported that he had noticed a behavioral change in Dylan the prior several weeks before the incident. He stated that Dylan was normally a very good student but had been falling asleep in the 2nd period class each day. The teacher kept threatening to throw him out of class if he fell asleep again but never did. And there were times in that several weeks that Dylan appeared unusually hyper and full of energy.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 92
Marton said that Dep Gardner fired about 4 times at the gunman while on the west side of the school. Marton said the gunman started having problems with his gun after Dep Gardner fired at him. Marton said the gunman then returned back in the west enterance, working on his gun. Marton said the gunman then started shooting again, hitting the vehicle they were using for cover. Marton said the gunman fired from between the west doors. Marton said the gunman went back inside and gunfire started from library.
Marton said the gunman's fire stopped at about 1215 hrs.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 96
Marton stated approximately five seconds later, Peter Horvath, called them via the radio, and advised Deputy Gardner and Marton that there has been an explosion. Marton stated at this time they were driving in front of the school entering the south parking area. Marton then advised over the JCSO radio, Dispatch advised that a female student was down in the student parking lot. Marton advised the dispatcher continued to state that shots were being fired. Marton stated he noticed students running away from the commons area. Marton stated they went into the Senior parking lot at approximately 1121 hours, and heard shots. Marton stated he observed a cloud of smoke in the southwest corner of the parking lot. Marton also stated that he could hear the gunfire coming from the area of the Library in their direction.

11k-report
p901-1000
page 97
Marton stated that it was quiet for a while and they could hear no gunfire. Marton stated one to two minutes later, he heard what he described as a bomb going off in the cafeteria. Marton stated the explosion was loud, and the ground shook. Marton stated he could observe a small fire in the cafeteria, describing it 8' by 10'. Marton stated he also heard explosions in the distance, believing they were coming from the west side interior of the school.

Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 am

801-900
page 35
Stefanie said that she had talked to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were all in the "smoker's pit." Stefanie told me that she had smoked marijuana with Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were in the "smoker's pit." She said this was in 1998, and said she has heard Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris talk about how they hated their parents. Stefanie recalled that either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris (unknown which one) had been overheard saying at one time, that their parents had taken his car away from him for getting in trouble and either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris made a comment something to the effect of, "They will get theirs
"

Does anyone know which one this was? I'd never heard either of them getting their car removed before. I've also never heard them talk so bad about their parents.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am

Belladonna wrote:

801-900
page 35
Stefanie said that she had talked to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were all in the "smoker's pit." Stefanie told me that she had smoked marijuana with Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris while they were in the "smoker's pit." She said this was in 1998, and said she has heard Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris talk about how they hated their parents. Stefanie recalled that either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris (unknown which one) had been overheard saying at one time, that their parents had taken his car away from him for getting in trouble and either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris made a comment something to the effect of, "They will get theirs
"

Does anyone know which one this was? I'd never heard either of them getting their car removed before. I've also never heard them talk so bad about their parents.

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was Eric. I have nothing concrete to back it up but I believe I read somewhere that Eric's parents took away his car after the 30 incident.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 am

Belladonna wrote:

801-900
page 35
"

Good stuff! Keep em coming! This stuff is pretty interesting!
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Belladonna wrote:

801-900
page 35
"

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was Eric.  I have nothing concrete to back it up but I believe I read somewhere that Eric's parents took away his car after the 30 incident.  
I think I recall Sue saying in one of the interview's that they had taken Dylan's car away from him for getting in trouble before.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Jenn wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Belladonna wrote:

801-900
page 35
"

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was Eric.  I have nothing concrete to back it up but I believe I read somewhere that Eric's parents took away his car after the 30 incident.  
I think I recall Sue saying in one of the interview's that they had taken Dylan's car away from him for getting in trouble before.

I guess I got it screwed up then! Not surprising to me! lol!
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101249
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:00 pm

thanks for new information, i didn´t know that the klebolds had taken dylans car away.

i read the 11 k but sometimes i forget things i read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pages 1001-1300   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:40 am

11k-report
p1001-1100
page 11
Kristi said during her Freshman year at Columbine High School, she had Nate Dykeman in her gym weight lifting class.  She described his as "dorky", and said he would wear sports team t-shirts to school.

11k-report
p1001-1100
page 63
He was walking next to Daniel Rohrbough, and saw two white males at the top of the stairs, one of whom was holding what he thought was a water/squirt gun.  Opfer did not recognize either of these individuals.
Both were wearing all black, with black trenchcoats.  One was about 6'4" tall and was wearing a backwards black hat with a "B" emblem on it.  He had no weapon visible.  The other person was about 5'8" tall and had a large pistol in his hands...
The shorter person began firing the pistol down the stairs.  Opfer turned to speak to Rohrbough, who then looked at him strangely and fell down screaming.  Opfer realized Rohrbough had been shot, so he ran down the stairs and into the southwest entrance to the cafeteria.  Inside, he told a janitor and other students to get out because someone was shooting at other students.

11k-report
p1001-1100
page 68
Keith Parkison said although he was not an associate of the Trench Coat Mafia students, he used to talk to some of them at the school.  Keith Parkison said that he did not get along with Dylan Klebold and in fact, said they did not like each other.  Keith Parkison said they had nearly gotten into physical fights between each other in the past.  Keith Parkison said this disliking between them started in a team sports class that he had with Dylan Klebold at Columbine High School.  Keith Parkison said that Dylan Klebold picked on him, and finally this harassment nearly caused the fight.  Keith Parkison said he never saw anybody pick on Dylan Klebold, however, he did see Dylan Klebold pick on other people.
Keith Parkison said he used to talk to Eric Harris, however, had not talked to him since approximately January of 1999.  Keith Parkison said he quit talking to Eric Harris and the other Trench Coat Mafia students in January of 1999, because Eric Harris and the other Trench Coat Mafia students began picking on people and harassing them.  Keith Parkison said that when this started, he stayed away from them.
Keith Parkison said that Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were always together.

11k-report
p1001-1100
page 74
Paukune stated, she was acquainted with both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.  She met them last year, through a mutual friend, Kelly Schwab, who moved away to California a year ago.  She explained that Kelly Schwab used to hang around with the Trench Coat Mafia and suggested they join.  Paukune stated she did not want to join, due to the belief that the members were all bi-sexual, including Harris and Klebold.  Paukune stated, once her friend moved she had very little to do with the individuals in the TCM.  She did talk with Harris on occasion, just casual conversation, and described him as being very nice.  She stated Klebold did not seem to like her and was mean and sarcastic, therefore she tried to avoid him as much as possible.

11k-report
p1001-1100
page 90
Place was familiar with Eric Harris from one of his classes and also when he served as Dean of Students.  Harris was in Place's first-semester Team Sports class.  Harris was a fair athlete and did well in all the activities in the class.  Place did have a problem with him "picking" on freshmen, as a lot of the seniors did.  For the two-year period, from approximately 1996 to 1997, Place served as Dean of Students.  During that time he did have one opportunity to deal with Harris.  Place could not recall the specifics of a snowball incident involving Harris and Brooks Brown.  The incident was resolved through "conflict resolution", and Place does not recall the specifics of any action.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 2
Joseph had seen jocks pick on Harris and Klebold before, in the school halls.  Joseph said that he would hang out with Klebold and Harris at school once in a while, usually in the morning and mostly during 1st semester.  When I asked him what he meant by hang out, he said "I'd sit with them and talk."
Joseph reported that the Trench Coat Mafia was a joke and said that the name came from the jocks, they were making fun of them.
Joseph reported that he had no prior knowledge of the shooting and never talked to either Harris or Klebold about this.
Joseph reported that "Jeffco" was wasting their time by investigating a third shooter/gunman.  He said "knowing these two guys they were the only ones who knew, they were pushed over the edge."

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 9
Roberts advised Investigator Eaton that both she and Doyle walked by Harris and Klebold and said hi and smiled.  She advised that both males nodded back to her and Doyle.  Roberts advised Investigator Eaton that she observed both males moving their hands around at belt level but did not pay attention to what they were doing and did not observe anything more specific than that.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 10
Janine Roberts then advised Investigator Eaton that it was at this point during the cell phone conversation that she told a person that she was speaking with that the suspects were Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.  It is believed that this is how the names of the suspects became available to the news as quickly as it did.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 15
Have you seen them before?
Yes, in school, they are seniors, one carved his arm with a razor.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 37
Schott told me that she and Harris were in the same World History class during her junior year (last year).  She said that they talked about class projects and that sort of thing, and that he was extremely nice to her.  She said that shortly after school let out they spoke a couple times, but that was the extent of their contact.  She said they never dated or went out socially.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 39
Schuster advised that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were friends of Anderson's.  Schuster had known Harris and Klebold since the first of this year.  Schuster and Anderson would visit Harris and Klebold during lunch at Blackjack Pizza.  Schuster advised that Klebold was with their group during prom.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 39
Schuster described Anderson's behavior before and during the incident as "weird".  Schuster advised that Anderson was acting "strict" when that was not at all in her character.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 40
Schuster advised that Anderson and "very close" to Harris and Klebold.  Schuster stated that Anderson wanted to be Klebold's girlfriend.  When Schuster learned that Harris and Klebold had committed the shooting at Columbine she was very surprised Klebold was involved.  Schuster stated that she thought Chris Morris would be with Harris, not Klebold.  Schuster stated that she could see Harris doing something like this because he was much more angry.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 41
Monica did go to the Prom and was with the group including Klebold and his girlfriend.  Then once at the after prom she met up with Harris and they spent some time together just goofing around going to the various sites and playing the various games.  Monica did not notice Harris acting strange nor having any strange comment or conversation.  She felt he was acting normal.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 42
They ate their lunches as the events continued police were in and around the car, they were told to remain in the vehicle and to stay down.  While in the vehicle Robyn was eating her lunch very calmly and once finished she was looking for a "Blizzard" which was purchased.  She was quickly looking for the items and not really concerned about what was happening in the school.  She could see persons on the ground on the hill near the cafeteria.  She described one of the persons was trying to pull their self up and then fall over.  This person she knew had been injured.  One other farther up the hill was not moving at all just lying there.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 42
It took several hours before they were told to exit the car, and then directed to the soccer fields with their hands on their heads.  Monica described one event which she felt was strange.  When Robyn left the car, she was the last to leave, she took the time to take her purse and lock the car up.  She was not moving as fast as others and was very calm.  

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 42
Monica was able to call her mother and she arrived and took the three home.  As they were going home Monica's mother commented the news had identified Eric Marris (she was not sure of the last name).  Robyn when she overheard this corrected the name to Eric Harris.  Robyn at this time showed some emotion reference the events.
As they continued to travel home, Monica's father made a comment to Robyn "How does it feel to go to Prom with a killer."  Robyn didn't react much to the statement.  After the incident Monica had not talked to Robyn for about 3 to 4 days.  She was advised by a person at the church she attends that she should avoid any conversation with Robyn with regard to the incident at Columbine High School.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 45
Monica said that she was sitting in Robyn Anderson's car in the senior parking lot eating lunch.  She said it was about 11:25hrs.  She said that she heard gun shots coming from the area of the cafeteria.  She looked at the cafeteria and saw Dylan shooting a gun out of a library window.  She knew it was Dylan because she knew Dylan.  She said that she noticed someone else walking by the library windows and possibly had a gun.  Monica said that she thinks the other person could have been Eric.  I asked her what Dylan was wearing, she said that he had on a white t-shirt, but could not see anything else.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 48
As she was driving out of the lot at approximately 11:15 a.m.  Alyssa reports that she passed Eric Harris at the north end of the Junior parking lot as he was arriving driving in his gray Honda.  Alyssa stated that she knew Eric well and waved at him with Eric waving back.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 48
Alyssa reported that her good friends Kristi Epling and her boyfriend Nate Dykeman paged her that whole afternoon of the 20th.  Alyssa reported that she knew that Nate knew both Eric and Dylan very well and Nate did not want to believe it was them that had committed the acts.  He kept saying to just wait and see for sure who the parties were.  That night Alyssa went to church with both Nate and his girlfriend Kristi where they met and were with Timothy Kastle who Alyssa stated was a very good friend of Nates.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 51
Sechler stated she knew Eric Harris better last year than this year.  She stated she saw him at the after prom, and a few months ago he went with her and her mother, Linda to get her windows tinted.  She stated that Harris was in her German class and he is very smart.  She stated that she has no notes from Harris besides the entry in her yearbook.  Sechler stated Harris did not like jocks, but she just thought it was hot air.  She stated a copy of the yearbook entry was given to Officer Terry Demmel when he interviewed her.  She stated she has never heard Harris talk about weapons or bombs, however, he did draw a picture in her yearbook with him note of a guy holding a gun.  She stated Harris also signed Eplings yearbook, but Epling has not told anyone about that.  Sechler stated Eric Harris was always nice to her, and if she had seen him in the school during the shooting he probably would not have shot her.  She stated he did not like the German teacher, because the teacher picked on her, Harris, and Epling.  She stated Harris also hated Shawn Lee and Shawn Kelly.  Sechler stated she did not know Klebold personally but she had seen him in the school, and recognized him as a student at Columbine.  

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 52
She stated she went to her home where she heard about the shooting.  Sechler stated she paged Kristy Epling and asked her if she thought it was Harris and Klebold that did the shooting.  Epling told Sechler that she did not believe it.  A few hours later on the day of the shooting Dykeman dropped Epling off at Sechler's house.  Sechler asked Dykeman if the shooters were Harris and Klebold and he told her "that has not been confirmed."  The evening of the shooting Sechler, Dykeman, and Epling went to church where they met with Tim Kastle.  She stated she overheard Kastle tell Dykeman that Klebold held a gun to his head.  She heard Dykeman tell Kastle "Dylan is not like that," "If only I could have done something, I could have stopped this."

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 53
Sechler was asked if she thought Nate Dykeman could be involved in the shooting or may have known it was going to occur.  She stated Dykeman may have known if he and Harris were close like they used to be, however, since Dykeman started dating Epling she did not believe he knew anything.  She stated Dykeman was jealous of Harris so they got in a huge argument, and almost had a fist fight.  She stated they have gotten to be friends again, but not like they were.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 84
One person five feet away was shot in the left leg at the knee.  I then saw a tall, white male in a trench coat come down the hill.  He had a black trench coat, long blondish hair, backwards black hat.  He looked down at his hands and it looked like he had a gun maybe 1 1/2 feet long.  I then went inside the cafeteria while the kid that was shot was screaming "I've been shot."  A cafeteria lady came out and warned the students to get down, she then tried to pull the wounded student in the building.  Another cafeteria lady was waving some students into the kitchen and back in an office.  There more students came in about 20 total.  We shut the door and one kid called the police.  For maybe 20 minutes we heard loud booms, one cafeteria lady described it as a shot gun. Heard maybe 10 shots from the shotgun over that 20 minute span.  We then barracaded the door and stayed down.  We were in there for maybe 2 hours.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 13
I asked Adam if he made eye contact with Eric.  Adam said Eric was smiling and appeared to be laughing, and he was walking or standing kind of "hunched over."  Adam told me at this point Dylan was standing off behind Eric and he didn't see exactly what Dylan was doing.  Adam described a female who he initially thought was Rachael Scott sitting on the grass area, just south of the outside stair case.  He told me this female stood up and jokingly commented to Eric and Dylan.  "Do you guys want to fight, do you want a piece of me?"  At this point Adam sees Dylan raise some type of a rifle, points it at the female who was standing south of them and fire one round.  He told me the female is shot, he believes in the stomach area and she falls to the sidewalk just south of the stair case.  Adam told me an unidentified female, who he believes was with the shooting victim, runs over to her and rolls her over and then stands up and yells at Eric and Dylan, "You hurt her, she's bleeding."  Adam tells me that Eric and Dylan are still facing in a southerly direction, and later Eric and Dylan turn towards Adam and his group of friends and start to fire their automatic weapons at them.  Adam made the comment to me that his friends Denny and John told the group at this point, "This isn't a joke, we need to get out of here, run."
*************************I believe the girl who was shot was actually Anne Marie Hochhalter, not Rachel Scott, but I'm just going on memory*******************

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 21
Several minutes later, she heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the area of the soccer field.  She first thought that it was the drill team making the noise until she saw one of her friends (Anne Marie) being dragged by two of her friends.  Ms. Thompson said that she could see that Anne Marie was wearing a gray shirt and there was an area on the shirt that was covered with blood.  At this point, things started to sink in as to what was happening.  She and her two friends ran into one of the side doors of the cafeteria and they attempted to find a faculty member to help.  They found a janitor and informed him that someone had just been shot.  Several teachers were in the cafeteria and they were ordering everyone to get on the floor and stay down.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 21
Ms. Thompson said that she did not see either Eric or Dylan on the Monday or on Tuesday, the day of the incident.  She said that she saw both of them on the previous week and believes that it was on Wednesday.  At that time, she noticed that both of them were carrying black backpacks covered with some kind of white writing scribbled over the surface and both packs had patches that said "serial killer."
Ms. Thompson said that she knew both Eric and Dylan from school and she once had a date with Eric.  She said that she went out with Eric on a Saturday night in February (1999).  Her mother put a stop to the dating because Eric was a senior and he was too old for her.  They discontinued their relationship and remained friends.  Eric told her that he understood her mother's feelings and he agreed not to take her out again.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 23
Bianca stated that was because Eric had made numerous phone calls to Katie trying to get a date.  Bianca went on to say that Eric had met Katie at the Chili's restaurant one night, but that was the last time she had direct contact with him.  Bianca stated that Eric was calling all the time for a while, and she had interrupted a call once, Bianca thought it strange that a senior in high school was attempting to get a date with their daughter, a freshman, so they had told her she couldn't go out with him, but she had not put up any fight about it.  Bianca learned later from a friend of Katie's (Erin Lucero) that Katie was afraid of Eric also.
Bianca then stated that Eric had asked Katie if she was on the Internet, and if she had an E-mail address, but Katie is not allowed on the net unless she is supervised, and she doesn't have an E-mail address.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 39
She advised that her 5th period of school is lunch period.  Torrez advised on this date her and Eric Adams exited the school via the cafeteria and walked into the junior's student parking lot in order to access Adams' vehicle.  Torrez advised that as she and Adams were leaving the school and on the sidewalk area just outside of the cafeteria and facing the junior and senior parking lots, she observed Dylan Klebold's black BMW parked in the senior's parking lot in its normal location.  She advised she was able to observe Dylan Klebold sitting inside his vehicle.  She advised that Dylan Klebold appeared to be the vehicle alone.  Torrez advised Investigator Eaton it was normal for her to see Klebold sitting in his car during 5th period lunch.  She advised he often sat alone though occasionally she observed Eric Harris with him in the vehicle in the parking lot.  

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 46
Vitale said prior to the incident he knew Harris by name, and again knew Klebold only on sight as a student at Columbine High School.  He described that Harris had an ongoing conflict with a friend of his, Cale Kennedy.  He further described this saying the two occasionally exchanged fighting type words as they crossed in the hallways.  

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 55
Stephanie stated that she was out at the "smoking pit" at 11:15-11:20 AM and that she had started to walk to the cafeteria when she heard an explosion, but didn't think anything of it because she thought it was a senior prank.  Stephanie then stated that she saw Eric Harris at the top of the stairs talking to Brooks Brown.  I asked Stephanie what Eric was wearing and she stated that he was in his black trench coat and black pants.  I asked Stephanie what happened next and she replied Brooks went down the stairs and Eric pulled out a "BIG" gun and started shooting into the main hall doors.  I asked Stephanie if she was sure that she had seen Brooks Brown and not someone else and she stated that she was sure.  I asked Stephanie what happened next and she stated that she was very scared and started running toward Clement Park, then once she got there she went home.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 63
Wisher saw Dylan Klebold walk into the southwest entrance to the cafeteria from the parking lot.  He was dressed all in black, with black trousers, black shirt, black boots, a black trenchcoat and a black Colorado Avalance hat worn backwards, which had a Boston Red Sox emblem sewn on it.  Wisher does not recall Klebold carrying anything, and saw him walk over to the vending machines in the cafeteria.
According to Wisher, during lunch, Klebold and Eric Harris would normally sit in Klebold's BMW in the parking lot on the south side of the cafeteria and watch people.  Wisher only knows Klebold and Harris by sight.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 90
During 1st semester I was in gym and Eric had a class then too.  One day we were playing "Biff" (like dodgeball, but every man for himself), Eric won the first game, but the second game some jocks ganged up on him and were hitting him in the face with balls.  Then after gym they were pushing him into lockers.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 99
She said within approximately ten minutes of the beginning of the class, she heard a loud bang, and then said she heard another loud bang.  Mary said Ms. Moore and Mr. Ortiz exited the classroom and went into the hallway to check on what was taking place.  Mary said when they exited the door into the hallway, she could hear running in the hallway and screaming.  Mary said Ms. Moore was the first to return, and said she returned to the classroom by herself.  Mary said Ms. Moore was trying to lock the door to the classroom, but due to being scared she was unable to get the key in the lock.  Mary said just as Ms. Moore was getting it locked Mr. Ortiz returned to the classroom.  Mr. Ortiz told the students in the class, "They have a gun, they have a gun, get out of here as fast as you can."  Mary said the students, including herself exited the classroom very quickly into the hallway, and as she did she said she heard numerous gunshots.  Mary said these shots were possibly coming from the commons/cafeteria area of Columbine H.S.  She said she could see smoke from the air coming up from the commons area.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 100
Mary said she knew Eric Harris to be a nice, but "a different type of a person."  She said Eric Harris was a "very moody" type of a person.  Mary said she did not recall seeing Eric Harris wear a trench coat, however, he did wear "dark depressing clothes."  Mary said she is referring to his black clothing, and this is why she classified him as an outcast.  Mary said she did not know anything further about Eric Harris and said prior to 4-20-99, she did not know Dylan Klebold, however, she did remember seeing him at times with Eric Harris at school.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 4:11 am

I also found this which groups the 11k by theme, for example, references to people who sayE&D were bullied, references who say they were bullies themselves etc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:21 am

Thanks aliC! Robyn's friends dad asking her "hows it feel to go to prom with a killer", harsh lol. The fact that she was so calm during the shooting is a little odd. I guess she knew Dylan obviously wouldn't kill her.

11k-report
p1101-1200
page 15
Have you seen them before?
Yes, in school, they are seniors, one carved his arm with a razor.

Thats pretty vague. I wonder if this has any truth to it or is just stemmed from he said she said rumors.

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 55
Stephanie stated that she was out at the "smoking pit" at 11:15-11:20 AM and that she had started to walk to the cafeteria when she heard an explosion, but didn't think anything of it because she thought it was a senior prank. Stephanie then stated that she saw Eric Harris at the top of the stairs talking to Brooks Brown. I asked Stephanie what Eric was wearing and she stated that he was in his black trench coat and black pants. I asked Stephanie what happened next and she replied Brooks went down the stairs and Eric pulled out a "BIG" gun and started shooting into the main hall doors. I asked Stephanie if she was sure that she had seen Brooks Brown and not someone else and she stated that she was sure. I asked Stephanie what happened next and she stated that she was very scared and started running toward Clement Park, then once she got there she went home.

Brooks at the top of the stairs? She says she was sure? Maybe just mixup from stress?
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75017

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 9:15 am

Belladonna wrote:
I also found this which groups the 11k by theme, for example, references to people who sayE&D were bullied, references who say they were bullies themselves etc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great find. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101249
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 pm

ailC wrote:

11k-report
p1201-1300
page 39
She advised that her 5th period of school is lunch period.  Torrez advised on this date her and Eric Adams exited the school via the cafeteria and walked into the junior's student parking lot in order to access Adams' vehicle.  Torrez advised that as she and Adams were leaving the school and on the sidewalk area just outside of the cafeteria and facing the junior and senior parking lots, she observed Dylan Klebold's black BMW parked in the senior's parking lot in its normal location.  She advised she was able to observe Dylan Klebold sitting inside his vehicle.  She advised that Dylan Klebold appeared to be the vehicle alone.  Torrez advised Investigator Eaton it was normal for her to see Klebold sitting in his car during 5th period lunch.  She advised he often sat alone though occasionally she observed Eric Harris with him in the vehicle in the parking lot.  

this makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Gctiger

Contribution Points : 75538

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Interesting stuff
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 am

Here is something I found interesting. Interview with Jocelyn Heckler-Zack's sister.  This is P1400-1500 and starts at page 51.  I am copying and pasting so hopefully it pastes right!!

Jocelyn Heckler advised IO that she has known Dylan Klebold since his freshman year, at which time she would have been in the seventh grade.  She stated that she initially met him through her brother Zack Heckler and that Dylan Klebold in fact became a good friend of the entire Heckler family.  She further stated that she knew who Eric Harris was but never really talked to him.

In discussing the changes that she observed in Dylan Klebold take place, she stated that the changes began at the beginning of his junior year, during which time she was a freshman at Columbine High School.  She stated that Dylan Klebold began wearing a black trench coat but that he never really associated with the Trench Coat Mafia group.  She also stated that Eric Harris normally wore blue jeans and a white t-shirt and that she saw him hardly ever wear his trench coat.  She stated that she really never knew why Dylan Klebold began wearing a black trench coat other than he was becoming a rebel at that time.  She stated that she did know that Dylan Klebold and Zack Heckler, her brother, began believing somewhat in the principles of Anarchy.  Jocelyn Heckler stated that Dylan Klebold then began getting deeply involved in computers and that he in fact took classes on how to build computers at Columbine High School.  She further stated that Dylan Klebold was able to create his own computer program and that by the end of his junior year, he played computer games all the time.  She stated that some of the computer games he played included “Wolfenstein” and the game “Doom”, which he played briefly.  She stated that he then began playing “Duke Nukem” in which the player shot and blew people up.  She further stated that a person is able to play these video games with other people on the internet, which is what Dylan Klebold did.  She stated that by his senior year, he became very involved with the video game known as “Quake”, people that the player kills look more like people rather than like monsters in the other games.

Jocelyn Hecker advised IO that Dylan Klebold would telephone her brother Zack every single night at approximately 2100 hours.  She stated that she personally would talk with Dylan Klebold for approximately five minutes if she answered the phone and then Zack would talk to him and play video games with him.  She stated that Dylan Klebold never mentioned anything to her about blowing up the school or hurting or killing people.  She further stated that he never was into making bombs that she was aware of.  She did state, however, that she knew that even in 1996, that Eric Harris was deeply involved into making pipe bombs but had no knowledge of Dylan being involved in such activity.  She further stated that her brother Zack was told by their parents for him not to hang around with Eric Harris because of his bomb making activities during October 1997.

Jocelyn Hecker advised IO that she never noticed anything unusual that really stood out in regards to Dylan Klebold just prior to the tragic incident occurring at Columbine High School on 04/20/99.  She did state, however, that on the night of 04/19/99, Dylan Klebold did not call their residence so her brother Zack telephoned Dylan at approximately 2300 hours.  She stated that Zack asked Dylan Klebold if he wanted to play the internet with Dylan Klebold replying that he was tired, that he did not feel like talking and just wanted to go to bed.  Jocelyn Heckler stated that this was very unusual for Dylan Klebold to say or do since he and her brother Zack would stay up until 0100 to 0130 hours every night and play the video games over the internet.
Jocelyn Heckler stated that she was surprised on Tuesday morning in not seeing Dylan Klebold at Columbine High School because she always saw him every morning around 0930 hours.  She stated that the two of them would briefly meet at the bottom of the stairs down next to the commons area where they would chit chat for approximately five minutes.  She stated that on the morning of 04/20/99, she waited around by Dylan Klebold never showed up.  She stated that at that point she just assumed that he was sick since he did not feel like talking the previous night to her brother.

(Skipped a bit here)

She further stated that no one she knows including herself saw this tragic accident coming from either Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris.  She stated that it was a complete shock to all of the, especially her family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pages 1301-1800   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks/You're welcome to everyone. I'm glad to have a place to post my notes (I took them originally so I wouldn't completely lose my place in the weeks and month between readings) but please keep in mind some of this info is clearly hearsay or personal opinion and only included because I thought it was interesting.

11k-report
p1301-1400
page 24
Quentin said that he knew who Eric Harris was from a Gov/Econ class that they had together last semester. He said that the class had to make a video to sell a product. He said that Dylan Klebold, who was not in the class, had helped Harris with the video. The product/service that the video was to market, was a hit man service for the nerds at school to call on when they were being picked on by the other students. Brown said another student named Erik Veik helped them make the video and played the role of the nerd. Brown said in the video, the nerd calls up the hit men, (the role of hit men played by Harris and Klebold), to get rid of the bullies. He said that the video showed htem with guns in the school in different shots with German techno music playing in the background. Brown said that the class was just surprised and did not find the video very funny. Brown said the instructor for that class was Mr. Tonelli. I asked Brown what the other students' projects were like and he said stuff like a doorbell that shocks unwanted salesman, machines that help people change their socks, something to keep dogs from urinating on mailboxes and stuff like that.
Quentin Brown added that Harris was involved in producing Friday feature videos, one was of the soccer team, while German music (Du Haus, Der Haus or something similiar) played in the background. I asked Brown what that meant and he explained that Harris said it meant 'I Hate You' in German and that the people that made the song, would like the shots of the soccer team. Brown said that he didn't think that Harris liked the jocks real well.

11k-report
p1301-1400
page 42
John said he had seen Dylan Klebold in the hallways of Columbine High and described Klebold as "goofy looking." John said he remembers Dylan Klebold because he was tall (estimated 6'5" tall) and skinny. He remembered Dylan Klebold being alone in the hallways, and said Klebold would wear dark clothing and a trench coat that hung below his knees. John said he had seen Eric Harris in the hallways of Columbine High also, and said Eric Harris looked "mean and feisty."

11k-report
p1401-1500
page 11
Marla stated the following: She joined TCM at the beginning of the school year in 1997. Just hung out during school. Did not hang out after school. Did know Dylan. He asked her to this years prom, but she already had a date. Would have went if she did not already have a date. Did not know Eric. Dylan and Perry were not excepted into the group last year, but did dress like them...
Group just fell apart after last year. This is when Eric, Perry, and Dylan got into the group. Group picture in year book are not all TCM members. Some were not pictured. Said as a group they played cards at lunch time and talked about swords and knifes. Never saw any of the group with a sword. Zack Heckler was best friends with Dylan. Was with Zack and Dylan the weekend before prom, nothing was said about what happened at school on the 20th. Robyn Anderson was Dylan's date for the prom. She is a good girl.

11k-report
p1401-1500
page 21
I asked Trista Fogarty what she knew about the "Trench Coat Mafia" and/or the "Trench Coat Mafia" students. Trista said when she first began attending Columbine High School her friends advised her to avoid the "Trench Coat Mafia" students. Trista said she was told the reason to avoid the "Trench Coat Mafia" was that they were "satanic", that they used drugs together, and "they all have sex together." Trista could not elaborate further on the information she had received about the "Trench Coat Mafia" having sex together, but said she did not believe it meant that Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were having a homosexual relationship together.

11k-report
p1401-1500
page 52
Jocelyn Heckler stated that she was surprised on Tuesday morning in not seeing Dylan Klebold at Columbine High School because she always saw him every morning around 0930 hours. She stated that the two of them would briefly meet at the bottom of the stairs down next to the commons area where they would chit chat for approximately five minutes. She stated that on the morning of 04/20/99, she waited around but Dylan Klebold never showed up. She stated that at that point she just assumed that he was sick since he did not feel like talking the previous night to her brother.

11k-report
p1501-1600
page 75
Morrissey is close in age to a lot of the students and they tend to open up to her. Two female freshman students in particular wrote that they were both friends of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. They wrote very fondly of Harris and Klebold, and Morrissey considered the girls to have had "a freshman crush on two seniors." The students were Marla Foust and Katherine "Katie" Thompson.

11k-report
p1501-1600
page 93
I asked Newberry what his prior contacts were with suspects Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. Newberry stated that Klebold was in his gym class last semester. Also, last semester they played flag football during gym. Newberry stated that Klebold would have an attitude if Newberry did not throw him the ball when he was open. Klebold seemed to dislike jocks.
Newberry stated that he would see Harris in the halls at school, but did not know his name. He thought he was kind of weird but did not associate him with Klebold. Newberry stated he Harris appeared to always be angry.

11k-report
p1601-1700
page 27
Chris Riley had a couple of classes with Eric Harris, he didn't like him much but kept his distance, no conflict as far as arguments or fights. Chris Riley has known Klebold since 2nd grade.
Chris Riley is involved in weight lifting and played football his freshman year at Columbine High School. Chris is in bowling class, and has bowled against Harris's team which included Klebold.

11k-report
p1601-1700
page 63
Lisa Steepleton said she did not know anything about the Trench Coat Mafia or its student members, other than to say she was in the same gym class as suspect Eric Harris in the school semester that began on January 1, 1999. She said suspect Harris did not bother her, but she said he stayed to himself and did not appear to have any friends. She said she did not see anybody harass or pick on suspect Harris. Lisa told me the gym class teacher's name was Mr. Marshall. Lisa Steepleton said she rarely saw suspect Harris in street clothing, due to the fact he wore his gym clothes in class, however, she did remember seeing him on at least one occasion wearing black clothing, to include a black T-shirt that had a patch on the left side of the chest and on the upper chest/shoulder area, of a Swastika. She said he wore black pants and black boots, but did not recall him wearing a trench coat at the time, nor did she recall ever seeing him wear a trench coat.

11k-report
p1601-1700
page 83
While Lauren was on the telephone speaking with her mother, Brandi recalls seeing Dylan Klebold, who was running east down the main hallway toward the office area. Dylan had stopped when he saw Lauren talking on the telephone. Brandi described Dylan as wearing a dark coat, dark pants and he had some type of a dark hat on. Dylan was carrying some type of a firearm. Once Brandi saw Dylan, she started to move north down the hallway toward the counseling office, at which time she recalls hearing several other students running east down the main hallway at which time, Dylan turned toward the main office area and began to fire the weapon he was carrying.

11k-report
p1601-1700
page 97
He notes sitting directly in front of Harris and Klebold in this class, and describes them often of talking among themselves about their shared racial hatred.

11k-report
p1701-1800
page 6
I asked John if Eric [Veik] had said anything else, and he stated that Eric told him he was friend's with Eric and Dylan, the shooters. John remembered Eric standing up in class after the shootings and telling everyone that he knew it was Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, because they had finally carried out their big plan. John stated that Eric had talked about working with Harris and Klebold in the video class, and that he had worked for them "exclusively" when they made videos. John stated that Eric was really upset about a video that the three of them had made where Harris had said he wanted to hurt him.
John stated that he had also been told by Eric that he had made bombs, and a home made nail gun once, and that he was really concerned about the ease that you could get something in the school. He even talked about using a digital video case to smuggle stuff in with.

11k-report
p1701-1800
page 66
Jonathan recalled he and his fellow students ran to the corner of the room and attempted to put up tables in front of the doors. They continued hearing gunshots and screaming. A few minutes later, Mr. Sanders came into the classroom and was badly bleeding. Some students attempted to help him.
About 15-20 minutes later a white male wearing a dark trenchcoat walked by the room. He was described as tall (over 6'), hat on backwards, blond big hair out the back. Jonathan had a very quick look at him while trying to stay hidden. The man, later identified as Dylan Klebold tried to open the door. He then moved on. Jonathan recognized Dylan as a student at Columbine. He did not see the man identified as Dylan again. Shortly after Dylan walked by, a loud explosion happened outside the room.

11k-report
p1701-1800
page 79
Baumgart stated that he had known Dylan Klebold since they were kids. They were in the same Cub Scout troop. He knew Dylan from about 3rd through 5th grade and then again during 7th and 8th grade.
He stated that Dylan was always sort of a follower, when Eric Harris came along, Dylan and Harris quickly became friends. Harris was an avid, almost obsessive video game player. It was during this time that Baumgart stopped hanging around with Dylan. This happened around the time they were all in 9th grade...
He stated that he had not had any falling out with Dylan or Eric, and would still say hello to them when he would see them. He stated that Dylan was very gentle.

11k-report
p1701-1800
page 80
He stated that Dylan and Eric were not mad at him. Earlier in the year he had been in a video production class with Harris. Baumgart dropped the class after the first week, but before he did, he and Harris had reminisced about earlier school days.

11k-report
p1701-1800
page 80
Baumgart stated that as he was running out of the school, he knew it was Dylan and Eric, doing the shooting. Dylan would not do it on his own, he was a follower. Eric had lost touch with reality. Dylan and Eric had previously made a video showing the destruction of a bicycle with a bat or something. Eric appeared to really enjoy beating up the bike. The other videos Eric and Dylan made were weird, but the videos were not really scary so everyone figured, "why bother?"

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thank you so much for posting these here, it's very interesting and helpful, particularly for people like me who don't have the time or inclination to read the 11k! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

You can now find this thread in the sticky section of Columbine documents.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pages 1801-2200   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:57 am

11k-report
p1801-1900
page 28
When asked about Eric Harris, he said that he did know who Eric was and did know his first name. He said that Eric would sometimes be in the cafeteria in the mornings before school classes started. He would be in the cafeteria with his friends playing Hearts at table WW and he would see Eric and others at tables VV, UU, or XX (referring to diagram). He said Eric always ate a bag of doughnuts in the morning. He has only seen Eric in a trench coat a couple of times in the last two years. He said that he and his friend Andy Thomas knew Chris Morris and said that Chris knew Eric Harris.
When asked about Dylan Klebold, he said that he knew his first name also. He said that he saw Dylan helping another student named Chris Morris with video filming as part of the "stage crew" activity after school. He said his friends Andy Thomas and Mike Casey knew Dylan. He said that Dylan wore a black trench coat a lot at school. From watching Dylan interact with the others, he thought that Dylan was a follower. He said that no matter what they were all going to do, like go out and smoke a cigarette, Dylan would go too. He thought that if Chris Morris and Eric Harris told Dylan to go jump off a cliff, Dylan would do it.

11k-report
p1801-1900
page 56
Cram said that while he was on the phone with the Littleton Fire Department he heard a very loud explosion that literally knocked him off his feet. Cram said that he heard that explosion around 11:30 a.m. and that the explosion and gun fire continued for about 1-15 more minutes.
Cram said that he and the other teachers and students were finally rescued and escorted out of the school by a SWAT team. Cram said that the SWAT team members were very abusive and wouldn't listen to him when he attempted to tell them about Dave Sanders. He said that he was waiting and holding a fire extinguisher in his hands when the SWAT team found them. Cram said that the fire extinguisher was the only weapon they could find to protect themselves. Cram said that the SWAT team pointed guns at him and made him lay face down on the ground and put a gun to his head while they frisked him.

11k-report
p1801-1900
page 57
Cram said that he and the other teachers and students thought that Harris may have been involved because one of the students in the room with them had been in the cafeteria or the library and had seen Eric but could not remember his last name until another student said it.

11k-report
p1801-1900
page 65
He said that he did have a gym class with Dylan Klebold and that some of the students did make fun of him because he wore a trench coat all the time, but that no one really gave him any problems and he didn't cause any problems in the class.

11k-report
p1801-1900
page 72
Downs said she was in Biology class when they heard a roaring noise which was "lots" of kids running and screaming towards the exit of the school. One of the students in her class - Jason Bear looked out the window and saw maybe hundreds of kids running out of the school. Then she heard several gunshots from inside the building, possibly on the stairway which is about 10 feet from her classroom door. More kids ran into the Biology class room then everyone went into the green house area of the class. Downs thinks there were about 30-45 people in the green house. Downs said she heard what she thought were the shooters outside the locked main classroom door say "Todays the day I want to die," "kill me now." Then Downs heard several more pipe bombs explode, "they shook the floor."

11k-report
p1901-2000
page 5
Although he knew who Klebold and Harris were, (they were both in his creative writing class), he didn't associate with them. He thinks that both Klebold and Harris were in class on Monday, but certainly not in class on Tuesday. He viewed them as outcasts, but didn't think they were part of the Trench Coat Mafia (TCM).

11k-report
p1901-2000
page 14
Mr. Hancey stated on April 20, 1999 he was in a science lab room doing lab work when he heard people running and screaming. Mr. Friesen came into the lab room and asked if anybody knew First Aid. Mr. Hancey stated he did. Mr. Friesen took Mr. Hancey to Doug Johnson's room where Mr. Sanders was located. Kevin Starkey another student was helping Mr. Sanders.
Mr. Hancey stated Mr. Sanders was laying face down on the floor. Mr. Hancey stated they gathered up shirts and put them under Mr. Sanders' head.
Mr. Hancey stated he checked Mr. Sanders for wounds. Mr. Sanders had fallen face first knocking out his teeth. Mr. Hancey stated he cut Mr. Sanders' shirt off and observed two bullet wounds. Mr. Sanders had a broken right clavicle. They put a blanket on Mr. Sanders. He retrieved pictures from Mr. Sanders wallet and kept talking to Mr. Sanders by asking him questions about the photographs. The reason for that was to keep Mr. Sanders from going into shock.
Mr. Hancey stated his teacher Theresa Miller was also in Mr. Johnson's room. Ms. Miller called her family to tell them she was alright. Mr. Hancey then called his dad to tell him he was alright however, he needed help with Mr. Sanders. His dad was able to call 911 and that operator was able to give instructions on how to take care of Mr. Sanders.

11k-report
p1901-2000
page 58
Kane stated she did not know Harris, and had only seen Klebold around the school a couple of times. She stated the only other student she knew that dressed in dark clothing a lot was Marla Foust. Kane stated Foust hung out with some of the TCM last year. She stated Foust was very nice, and she never saw her or any other TCM students with weapons.

11k-report
p2001-2100
page 16
Lopatin said that he did have a run in with Eric Harris before. Lopatin said that Harris had been involved in a car accident where Harris had backed into Lopatin's car. Lopatin said that when Harris had backed into his car Harris had become angry and started to shake and pound on his steering wheel.

11k-report
p2001-2100
page 38
Evan did advise about four months before the shootings he did have a confrontation with Eric Harris in school. Evan related that he walked around a corner and bumped into Harris. Harris became angry and pushing ensued. At the end of the confrontation Harris told Evan that he "should watch his back."

11k-report
p2001-2100
page 63
Kathryn Mohrbacher said prior to the shooting on 04-20-99, at Columbine High School, (unknown how long before) she was running late one day, so she stopped into the Black Jack Pizza at Ottawa and Pierce to order a pizza to go. Kathryn Mohrbacher said when she went inside, several people who she now believes may have been Trench Coat Mafia people, came from inside the rear of the restaurant. Kathryn Mohrbacher said, "there was obviously a lot more going on back there, than making pizzas." She said these people really scared her by the way they looked and talked to her. She said she asked them if she could order a pizza to go and she was told "no." Kathryn Mohrbacher said rather than question then as to why, she left the restaurant. Kathryn Daniel Mohrbacher said she did not call the Black Jack Pizza management, nor did she call law enforcement at that time.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 14
Melissa went on to say they thought it was over and then heard a bunch of gunshots and then someone say; "I want to die today." Melissa stated the person saying that had a mocking type laugh and would yell and then more gunshots.
Melissa stated she felt two bombs go off. She stated the green house shook and she thought it was at the school store since it was directly under them.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 50
She specifically recalls Dykeman as well as Morris bowling that morning, and that Harris and Klebold were absent. She recalled thinking Morris' flannel shirt and white t-shirt as not being typical for him as he generally wears black. She said she knew each of these students on sight, but did not know them well enough to ascertain whether Morris and Dykeman were behaving unusually that day. She added that Harris and Klebold were very animated bowlers as they would "shot-put" the ball, and would roundhouse/softball pitch the ball. The two would also make a "Heil Hitler" type salute after bowling a strike.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 73
Selchert said that Harris and Klebold were in a lot of the same classes he was in. He said that they were in his video production class. Selchert said that on Monday the 19th of April, just after (2) second hour he and two of his friends who he identified as, Mike Vendenia and Nick Romanision, saw Eric Harris sitting outside the doors located to the west end of the main hallway. Selchert said that they asked Eric Harris what he was doing and he responded, "I'm planning for tomorrow." Selchert said that they laughed and said "Well if the school blows up we'll know who did it." Selchert said that they did not take the comments made by Eric Harris as serious and were only joking with him when they responded. Selchert said that Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris were both in his video production class and his bowling class. He said that both Harris and Klebold were missing from classes the morning of the shooting.
Selchert said that he had seen Harris and Klebold make videos where in they were always shooting things. He said that he had also seen some videos they made that were "normal." Selchert said that he did not suspect and had no reason to suspect that Harris and Klebold were planning the incident at Columbine High School.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 90
Nancy asked me how the news media had gotten copies of the cafeteria video which was released on national news on 10-12-99. I told Nancy that I did not know how or why the video was released. Nancy stated, "You have custody of the tapes, and you don't know how they were released?" I told her I did not have that information and I wasn't privy to it. Nancy told me that it was hard for her to sit here and believe what I was telling her about the case when she has concerns if the Sheriff's Office is giving her truthful information. It was apparent to this investigator that Nancy and Jennifer were questioning the credibility of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 97
Starkey told me that Harris and Klebold referred to him [BLANK]. Starkey advised that a girl he once dated, Devon Adams, had been going out with a TCM associate by the name of Zach Heckler. Heckler had given him the nickname. Harris and Klebold just picked up on the nickname and began using it.
Starkey has had a number of altercations with Heckler, but not with Harris or Klebold. At one time Starkey's cousin, Devin Kathol, went to Heckler and told Heckler to leave Starkey alone. a short time after the warning from Kathol to Heckler the front picture window of Starkey's home was shot out. Starkey believes that Heckler is responsible for the shooting of the window.
Starkey is currently a sophomore at Columine HS.

11k-report
p2101-2200
page 98
Mr. Starkey was asked if he knew Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Mr. Starkey stated he works at the Cooper 7 movie theatre and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold worked at Blackjack Pizza which was right next door. He would order pizza from both Eric and Dylan. They both seemed nice at the time.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 am

I can only imagine, what they did to those pizzas they made. I'm sure some were spit on, dropped on the floor and still served.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pages 2201-2300   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:07 pm

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 22
They then walked away for a second and he heard another shot. The two individuals returned and starting banging on the door to the other science room, where Mr. Sanders was, trying to get in. He observed both lean down, then saw they had what appeared to be a bomb. He described the device as being a white cylinder about one foot long and one and a half inches round. The two taped the device onto the wall, near the door to the Sanders room and walked back down the hallway, toward the library. At that point he heard more gunshots and people screaming. Vandemark stated, he watched the device on the wall and saw it was sparking and smoking for a short time. It then let off a large puff of smoke, about three foot long and stopped all activity.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 30
Walker has previously known the suspects, Harris and Klebold. He stated he has taken German with Harris for 3 1/2 years. He also played soccer and volleybal with Harris after school. Walker knew Klebold as a friend of Harris who hung around with Harris.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 30
At Clement Park, a female police officer began asking questions about Klebold and Harris, such as the cars that they drove, the space numbers they parked in, their address and phone numbers. Walker thought that they had been shot. Walker stated that a student named Ryan Shumber was there and gave the police officer information on Harris and Klebold.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 32
I asked Walker if he ever talked with members of the "Trench Coat Mafia" about bombs, particularly Harris or Klebold. He stated, "No." Walker then made the statement, "Eric liked things to go boom." I asked him how he knew that. He stated that Harris talked about always wanting to build bombs. He told him that a person could get information on how to build bombs from the Internet and from the school library. Walker stated Harris never claimed to have made a bomb or blown up any bombs.
Walker told me that in December of 1998 Eric Harris asked him to purchase a shotgun for him. When Walker wanted to know why, Harris stated he wanted it for hunting. I asked Walker if it didn't strike him funny that Harris would be interested in hunting. He stated it did not because a lot of kids go hunting. Walker's 18th birthday was on November 28, 1998. He stated he celebrated his birthday with his family and did not see Harris on that day. Walker believes Harris may have heard him talking about his birthday a few days before it actually occurred. Walker suggested that Harris knew that because of his 18th birthday that Walker would be old enough to purchase a weapon for him.
Walker stated that Harris asked him about buying a shotgun at the beginning of one of their class periods for German class. He said that Harris asked him if he was 18. When he said yes, Harris replied, "Then you can buy me a gun." Walked stated he replied, "I'm sure I could, but I wouldn't." I asked Walker why he felt Harris would ask him to make the purchase. Walker said it was because Harris "confided in me." He quickly added, "but not about his dark side."

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 33
I asked Walker what kind of weapons Harris wanted to purchase. He stated that he wanted a shotgun or a rifle. Walker stated he doesn't remember exactly which one. I could see that Walker was now swallowing hard. He made the statement that Harris was "fascinated with shotguns." I asked him how he would know that. He stated that Harris would often make sounds and motions with his arms as if he were racking a round of ammunition in the shotgun. I asked him if Harris asked him to purchase a handgun. He stated there was no talk about buying a handgun.
I asked Walker how this transaction was supposed to work out. Walker asked Harris how much money the gun would cost. Harris told him it would be a couple hundred dollars. I asked him if he knew whether or not Harris had that money at that time. Harris did have the money at the time of their conversation, Walker said. Walker stated that he was to give Walker the money and Walker would then go make the purchase. Walker stated that Harris did not mention any particular place to buy the weapons. Dylan Klebold's name did not come up in their conversation. Harris did not mention a time that he wanted the purchase to be made. I asked him if he knew what time Harris needed the shotgun, and he stated he did not.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 34
I asked Walker how the conversation between he and Harris came about. He stated that he thinks it was because there was a girl in their German class who is a vegetarian, talking about not eating meat. Eric made the comment that he liked his meat "bloody red." The girl's name was Lisa Secler. Walker stated that he believes it was that conversation that lead into Harris talking about guns and hunting. Walker indicated that his reluctance to purchase the weapon caused the conversation to be dropped and they went on to talk about something else. Harris did not mention any other potential buyers.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 34
I asked him if he participated in any sports. He stated he was a wrestler, but he had been injured this year and could not continue wrestling. Even though Walker considered himself a "jock" he stated that Harris had never threatened him. Harris was a friend to him and was always nice. Walker stated he did not know of any medical problems Harris might have, nor of medications that Harris might be on.
Walker showed me his 1997/1998 school yearbook. Harris made the notation in German, "Ish Bin Gott." I asked Walker what it meant. He stated that it meant, "I am God." In Harris' written notation was also a German phrase that meant, "Fuck the world." Harris signed his name and then put the word "Reb" below it. There was also a drawing which appeared to be that of a grenade at the bottom of Harris' written comments.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 35
Walker then went on to tell me about a time in which he, Dykeman, Harris, and a couple others whom he couldn't recall the names of, went down to the Cooper 7 Theater to look for discarded movie trailers. Trailers are previews of films. He stated that Dykeman had showed him two frames of a movie trailer one day and then after school they went over to the Cooper 7 to see if they could find more. Walker told Dykeman he wanted some. Walker stated this occurred last semester. He couldn't remember if Klebold was with them at the time. The two males that he couldn't recall the names of were friends of Dykeman. Walker stated that when they went to the Cooper 7 he was able to get some discarded film showing the preview of the movie "Rush Hour." Afterwards, Dykeman dropped his friends off at a house and then took Walker to Dykeman's house. There they cup up the film in Dykeman's garage.
I asked Walker when was the last time he socialized with Klebold and Harris. He stated that they worked on some video productions together. Walker recalled that he played the German rock band "Romstien's" music as the background of a video that Harris and Klebold filmed. In the video a person playing the part of a "jock" begins to "tease" and "beat-up" a guy who looks like a "nerd." At that point Harris and Klebold walk in to the room and stare into the camera. I asked Walker if Klebold and Harris then shoot the "jock." He stated no. He stated no weapons were involved. Harris and Klebold only scared the "jock" away and that there was no touching. I asked Walker if this was the video entitled "Hitman for Hire." Walker stated he thought that was the title.
Walker recalled two other productions he assisted them with. He stated he and a guy named Mike played detectives, investigating Harris because Harris had shot someone. He stated in that video they used a prop made up of a backpack with a water bottle and straw. Walker stated he didn't finish the film with them because he ended up getting injured during that time. I believe this injury is related to his wrestling injury.

11k-report
p2201-2300
page 36
Walker stated that in the fall Harris and another student, who he just described as a "film guy," played the part of robbers in a video. They rob an individual and Walker plays the part of a cop who gives chase to them all the way to Clement Park. He stated they made the video as part of the Friday Feature presentation at the school, but that it never was aired. He stated Klebold was not in this film.
Walker stated that there was an idea that Harris and Klebold had, but the idea was never filmed. The idea had Harris and Klebold being the bad guys who go into the cafeteria and shoot students. Walker and another student named Mike played the good guys who come to get them. The idea had Harris and Klebold standing on tables in the cafeteria hurting people. There was no ending to the film discussed. Walker stated he has never been to the Harris or Klebold residences. I asked him if he ever had Klebold and Harris to his home. He stated he could not recall. He did say that Dykeman was over at his house for Walker's 17th birthday.
Walker stated that two days after the Columbine shooting he saw Brooks Brown at Clement Park. Brooks was at Rachel Scott's car. He was crying. Brooks was saying, "Eric and Dylan would never do this." Brooks continually repeated this statement.
Walker stated he has not seen Nate Dykeman since the shooting. Walker describes his friend, Clinton Moore, as Nate Dykeman's best friend. Moore told Walker that he had called Dykeman after the shooting to see if he was alright and to check on him in case he was suicidal. Moore told Walker that Dykeman told him of a time in which Klebold was "very scary." A fight had occurred and he described Klebold as going "crazy." It is unknown when that fight occurred.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75017

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 5:24 am

Quote :

11k-report
p1901-2000
page 14
Mr. Hancey stated on April 20, 1999 he was in a science lab room doing lab work when he heard people running and screaming.  Mr. Friesen came into the lab room and asked if anybody knew First Aid.  Mr. Hancey stated he did.  Mr. Friesen took Mr. Hancey to Doug Johnson's room where Mr. Sanders was located.  Kevin Starkey another student was helping Mr. Sanders.
Mr. Hancey stated Mr. Sanders was laying face down on the floor.  Mr. Hancey stated they gathered up shirts and put them under Mr. Sanders' head.
Mr. Hancey stated he checked Mr. Sanders for wounds.  Mr. Sanders had fallen face first knocking out his teeth.  Mr. Hancey stated he cut Mr. Sanders' shirt off and observed two bullet wounds. Mr. Sanders had a broken right clavicle. They put a blanket on Mr. Sanders.  He retrieved pictures from Mr. Sanders wallet and kept talking to Mr. Sanders by asking him questions about the photographs.  The reason for that was to keep Mr. Sanders from going into shock.

Damn, this one really got me Sad

Especially when coupled with this article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Dave Sanders was just a few feet from safety when the first shot hit him. He saw the killers, spun around, and ran for the corner, trying to save a few more students on the way there. One bullet got him in the back. It tore through his rib cage and exited through his chest. The other bullet entered through the side of his neck and came out his mouth, lacerating his tongue and shattering several teeth. The neck wound opened up one of his carotid arteries, the major blood routes to the brain. The shot to his back clipped his subclavian vein, a major vessel back to the heart. There was a lot of blood.

Dave crashed into the lockers, then collapsed on the carpet. Fellow teacher Rich Long and most of the students dove for the floor. Now Dave was really desperate.

"He was on his elbows trying to direct kids," one senior said.

Now that's a true hero right there.

Rest peacefully, Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pages 2301-2800   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:39 pm

11k-report
p2401-2500
page 28
Jennifer advised that the crush of students pushed her into a glass wall. She said that the glass in the wall was broken and she did not know if it was broken because of her hitting the glass or if it had been shot out. Jennifer continued to say that as she was running down the hall she heard a series of rapid fire shots from behind (west) her, and male voices laughing and saying "We got that one down, look at all the blood." Jennifer advised that she believed that she heard the bullets going past her head. Jennifer said that as the group approached the main exit she stopped running and at this time Mr. Sanders ran up behind her and pushed her. She said that Mr. Sanders told her to keep running. Jennifer said that Mr. Sanders sounded like he was out of breath and she briefly turned and looked at him. At this time she noticed that his hands were covered in blood. She stated that she did not know if he had been injured or if the blood came from someone he was trying to help. Jennifer related that she asked Mr. Sanders if he was all right and he said yes and told her "go" "go". Jennifer said that as she started to run again, Mr. Sanders was kind of leaning against the wall. Jennifer also reported that while she was in the south main level hall she noticed a strong odor similar to fireworks.

11k-report
p2401-2500
page 56
Tina stated that Dylan was alone and that he "looked like he always does, that grumpy stare on his face." Tina stated that she did not see what he was wearing or she could not recall. Tina stated that she couldn't see into the car, but knows that there was "nothing piled in his car above the height of the windows." She stated that Dylan did not make eye contact with her.

11k-report
p2401-2500
page 56
Tina stated that she recognized Dylan Klebold because he was in her Government Economics class in the fall of 1998. She stated that Brooks Brown and Robyn Anderson were also in the class. She stated that she never had any conversation with them during the semester. She stated that Brown and Klebold would come to class late and sneak out on occasions and the teacher (Ms. Karmigious (sic)) would never notice. Tina stated that she has seen Dylan in his Black BMW on several occasions before April 20th.
Tina stated that she was Analytical Reading this semester with Robyn Anderson. She stated that Robyn went on a lot of trips. She stated that she went to Germany and to New York during a short time period.

11k-report
p2401-2500
page 58
Tina stated that "some time had passed and you could tell the cafeteria was empty". She stated that "they came back and that there were two distinct voices." She stated that they kept saying "yeah, yeah, yeah," but can't remember them saying anything else.

11k-report
p2401-2500
page 76
Prior to 4/20/99, he knew who Klebold was, but not Harris. He thinks that the Friday prior to 4/20/99, Klebold picked a fight with an unidentified athlete (jock).

11k-report
p2501-2600
page 5
Boortz advised that she had Eric Harris in gym class last semester, and thought he seemed like a "wannabe jock". She had only seen him once in a trench coat. She did not know any other members or associates of the Trench Coat Mafia.

11k-report
p2601-2700
page 27
She said that, although she can't recall the exact conversation, Harris seemed to be ordering Klebold in what to do. She felt that Klebold was doing things to try and impress Haris. She said that from the position on the landing of the stairwell, they began to shoot across the cafeteria, towards the center of the cafeteria...
She said they threw several more pipe bombs and then suddenly there was a large explosion and a large fireball.

11k-report
p2601-2700
page 90
She said that approximately 11:50 they heard ome more shooting and a loud explosion that shook the wall. She said just prior to this loud explosion, she could smell propane. She said that someone told her it was natural gas and she, familiar with camping, said no, that this was definitely a propane smell that she could smell. She said that around 12:00 they heard yelling in the kitchen, someone yelling "I know you're in there!" They heard more pounding and more gunfire and more bombs, she couldn't recall exactly how many. She said that they decided to get Joyce into the ceiling, (Joyce being Joyce Jankowski), to see if she could get through a vent. As she crawled across the ceiling tiles, she fell through into the teacher's lounge. She said that a student was also in the ceiling and yelled to them that they needed to get outside, that the suspects were no longer in the cafeteria.

11k-report
p2601-2700
page 91
She said that she had both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold in the freshman English class. She said that neither of them caused or posed any problems in the class. She described them as good students, however a little withdrawn. She also had Dylan Klebold working for her on several play productions. She decribed him as being very efficient. She said that on one occasion she remembers that he didn't show up for the production he was supposed to be at for rehearsal and that she asked a friend of his, Zach Heckler, where he was. Zach Heckler told her that Dylan Klebold had been in an anger management class. She asked Dylan Klebold about this when he came to the class and he didn't wish to provide any details other than he'd done something wrong and he had to go to this class. She describes him as being very respectful and courteous, and never showed any disrespect for her or any other faculty while she was around.

11k-report
p2701-2800
page 89
He stated that Jay Gallentine, who is also a janitor, was with him, and they ran into the kitchen area and hid under a stove. He stated that the person in the trench coat began shooting at them, toward the kitchen area, but did not come downstairs to the cafeteria or kitchen, that he stayed in the hallway. He stated that a pipe bomb was thrown at them and it hit a stove and blew up beside them.

11k-report
p2701-2800
page 96
[From JeffCo printout]
DID YOU SEE ERIC HARRIS OR DYLAN KLEBOLD EITHER ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY? WHAT WERE THEY DOING? WHAT DID THEY SAY? WERE THEY WITH ANYONE ELSE?
"On Monday I saw them in the hall. They scooted over to run into me, then they laughed.

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Nice alic. Thought you dissipeared for a second!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 9:42 am

Something I found interesting....

PG 5701-5800 on page 15:

Sydney Jo Keating. date of birth July 24, 1956, employer - Jefferson County School District, Columbine High School (CHS), Campus Supervisor was shown two video tapes for the purpose of review and identification of CHS students and associates:

1- Review of the videotape of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold filmed at the residence of Harris on 4/20/1999, prior to the shooting incident at CHS. The videotape was muted during the review by Keating.

2- Review of the videotape of CHS cafeteria on 4/20/1999 starting at 8:03 am. Individuals known to be TCM members or associates were identified as Dustin Gorton and Brian Sargent. Lance Kirklin, victim, is also idenfied on the videotape prior to being shot.

So she has seen at least part of the basement tapes

slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Something I found interesting....

PG 5701-5800  on page 15:

Sydney Jo Keating. date of birth July 24, 1956, employer - Jefferson County School District, Columbine High School (CHS), Campus Supervisor was shown two video tapes for the purpose of review and identification of CHS students and associates:

1- Review of the videotape of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold filmed at the residence of Harris on 4/20/1999, prior to the shooting incident at CHS.  The videotape was muted during the review by Keating.

2- Review of the videotape of CHS cafeteria on 4/20/1999 starting at 8:03 am.  Individuals known to be TCM members or associates were identified as Dustin Gorton and Brian Sargent.  Lance Kirklin, victim, is also idenfied on the videotape prior to being shot.

So she has seen at least part of the basement tapes

Pretty good eyes to make out people from that grainy film.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Another interesting aspect I found this morning was on Dean Peter Horvath. He is on 5701-5800 pg 6. He knew Dylan and Eric as well as their parents and gave descriptions of everyone including calling Dylan's dad Tom "einstein"

He also facilitated the punishments for them when they hacked the computers and when Dylan scratched the locker.

He also mentioned a time when Dylan and Eric reported a student harassing them by their cars.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Susan Dewitt's testimony:

6101-6200 Pg 94:
IO Parson and Det. Jim Vonderohe were requested by the command post to conduct an interview with Susan Dewitt, who had approached an officer on the perimeter of the crime scene with information. At 1155 hours, IO and Det. Vonderohe met with Susan Rebecca Dewitt, DOB 2/3/82, who was ccompanied by her father, Steve Dewitt, and mother, Susan Fjeldheim. Susan Dewitt and her family were moved by IO's car to a point away from the media, at a nearby park on Fair St. near Marshall. This is a point inside the outer perimeter and just east of Columbin High School.

At 1155 hours, the interview was conducted, but was not recorded, due to the lack of equipment. Susan Dewitt stated that she had known Eric Harris after meeting him at hsi place of employment, the Blackjack Pizza restaurant, located near Ottawa and Pierce St. She states that she works for Great Clips which is in the same strip mall, and her job as receptionist involves her frequent trips to Blackjack Pizza to order and pick up pizza for the various employees at Great Clips. She got to know Eric, who works at Blackjack and discovered that they go to the same school. She stated that he seemed very nice and that they talked to each other occasionally. He somehow determined her name and began asking some of her friends at school about her and whether or not she like him, etc. She stated that he even went into Great Clips to ask for her on a couple of occasions. He has asked a friend of hers by the name of Megan Ledsack about her and whether or not Susan liked Eric. She stated that this has all occurred since January and that she did not know him prior to that time.

S. Dewitt stated that last Friday night (4/16/99) business was slow because of the snow and she went to the pizza business to place an order and returned shortly after that to pick it up. She stated that he provided her the order, at approximately 7:30PM, and that they talked briefly. She gave him her phone number and he indicated he would call after work. She stated that she got off at approximately 9:00PM. He later did, in fact, call her residence, getting her mother, Susan Fjeldheim.

Susan Fjeldheim stated that he called and identified himself as Eric and asked for Susan. She stated that he seemed very nice until she told him that Susan had gone to spend the night with a friend. She stated that his tone changed somewhat and that he seemed somwhat mad that Susan was not home to receive his call. She asked if he wanted her pager number and he took it. She recalled thinking that seemed very unusual that he would get so angry so quickly, simply because she was not at home.

Susan Dewitt then stated that Eric did page her, and indicated that the phone number was still in her pager. She checked her pager and indicated that she received the page at 9:29 on Friday night, the 16th, and was requested to call the phone number 932-8561. Following that phone number was the number 732, which she stated she recognized as his personal code, but did not know that it was his code until talking with him on the phone. She explained that many of the kids today are using code numbers following their phone number to let people know that it is "really them". She learned upon talking to him that 732 was his code. She stated that he stated that he was home and that the 932 phone number was his personal line in his room. She indicated she was spending the night at a friend named Katie's and that they talked for about half an hour. She stated that he did not seem mad at all and seemed fine. Asked about what kinds of things they talked about, she stated that he once mentioned some kids that he used to be friends with. who he was mad at for making fun of him. She specifically mentioned Mike Dinkle. whose sister is president of the student body in their school. He stated that he had heard that Mike Dinkle was talking about him and making fun of him and so he stopped hanging around with Mike. Susan Dewitt indicated that Mike Dinkle's sister is named Heather and that her friend, Megan. is boyfriend/girfriend with Mike Dinkle.

In response to questions, Susan Dewitt stated that she would sometimes see Eric at school, but would most often see him standing along the street where kids parked east of the school (Fair St.) smoking or talking with friends. They would say hi to each other.

Asked who Eric most often hung around with, she stated that he hung with a boy named Nathan, a senior who used to work at the McDonalds at Coal Mine and Pierce and then at Blackjack, where Eric works. She stated, however, that Nathan recently quit Blackjack's. Asked about Dylan Klebold, she stated that she did not know Dylan.

Asked about what else they talked about, she stated that they talked a little bit about computers because she was attempting to install AOL at her friend Katie's residence. Asked if Eric seemed to know a lot about computers. she stated that he did and that when she was visiting him at his home on Saturday, he talked about making CD's from the computer.

Returning to the one half hour phone call on Friday, 4/16/99, she stated that he asked if she had plans for Saturday and they agreed that he would call her sometime in the early afternoon of Saturday 4/17/99. He, in fact, called her later Saturday evening, at approximately 6:30 or 7:00 PM and asked her if she wanted to come to his residence and watch a movie. She agreed, arriving at approximately 7:00 PM. She indicated that he only lived approximately 5 minutes from her and that she drove herself to his residence. She staed that his parents had just left and he indicated that they were going out to dinner for their anniversary. He was home alone. She stated that they watched the movie "Event Horizon" and Eric indicated that this was one of his favorite movies. She stated it was about demons and a haunted ship. She indicated she could not give us Eric's address, but that he had given her directions for her to go to his house. She described it as a nice house with blue trim and grey stone, three-story and very large with a two-car garage. She stated that when she arrived, she glanced around and noticed Eric's black trench coat laying on the stairs. She stated that she sees him in it outside of the school, but not in school. She stated that he was acting "normal", sitting around. He asked if she wanted to go downstairs and watch the movie and they, in fact, did move to the downstairs area. They watched the movie straight through with no interruptions or phone calls and the movie ended at approximately 9:30 or 9:40PM. After the movie was over, they talked briefly and the only time he left was to let the dog out and return and let the dog in and return. We talked about other movies and made "small talk". She stated that he mentioned Mike Dinkle again and that he seemed "hurt" rather than angry about hearing that Dinkle had talked about him and made fun of him. He described Dinkle as being a "jerk" that he did not like anymore. He did not make any threats towards Dinkle, however.

She stated that his parents returned home at approximately 10:00 or 10:30PM and that his mother, and then father, came downstairs. They talked for about five minutes and seemed nice. Eric's mother shook her hand and Eric's father indicated that he got his hair cut at the Great Clips where she worked. They then went upstairs and Eric asked her if she wanted to listen to some music. They went into his bedroom, which was downstairs, and just off of the room where they were watching the movie. She stated that his room had posters of bands and one of Jenny McCarthy. She noted that he had a lot of CDs and that he made them off of the computer. Asked about the type of music that he was listening to, she stated that some of the music was "soft and flowing" such as Enya but stated that some of the music had "anger expressed." She stated that it was yelling and screaming. She stated that she did not believe it was in any foreign lanugages or that profanity was used, but that there was lots of banging. He described this as some of his favorites. She stated that she was not familiar with any of the music of this nature. In response to questions, she stated that the playing of this music did not seem to upset him.

She indicated that she saw soccer jerseys hanging in his room and asked if he played soccer. He stated that he did, until recently, but had dropped out. She asked if he played for Columbine High School and he stated, no and stated it in such a way that was somewhat exaggerated, but very definite that he had not played for the school. She stated that they continued to sit on his bed listening to music. She looked around his room and recalled seeing concert and movie ticket stubs stapled around his window. She stated that she did not see anything in his room that she considered suspicious. She stated that he received no phone calls during this time. At one point, she asked him for an aspirin and he left the room to look for one for her because she had a headache. Then, her sister paged her, which meant "get home". She indicated that he made no effort to get up or to encourage her to leave, however. She told him eventually that she needed to go home so she wouldn't get in trouble. She stated that the page came in at approximately 10:30 and that she did not leave for approximately 30 more minutes.

Asked if he had initiated any type of intimate contact with her, and she stated that he put his arm around her once, but did not kiss her except to kiss her on the cheek when she left, as a way of saying goodbye. He mentioned to her that she could go out and warm her car up and come back in until it was warm, but she stated that she better get home so she did not get in trouble.

On Sunday, 4/18/99, she stated she was working at Great Clips and Eric's father came in and said hello to her, calling her by name. She stated that he seemed very happy.

In response to questions, she stated that Eric and his parents seemed to get along very well together.

She did not receive any calls from Eric on Sunday. She saw him on Monday while walking to her car from school at approximately 10:15AM. She stated that she looked over and saw him and another boy that she did not know and that they waved. He walked over to talk to her while the other boy waited a short distance away. She asked him what he was doing and he stated that he was ditching class. She stated that they talked for about five minutes and that he seemed like something was bothering him. She described the other boy as being tall, with ear length, curly brown hair, and a black trench coat. She stated that she did not know who he as but that he might be named "Nate". She could not recall any facial hair and could not recall the color of his pants or shirt. She stated that she had to go and turned to walk away. She turned around a short distance later to look back but could not see him anywhere. She stated that he always seemed to do this, indicating that as she would walk away, she would turn and he would disappear. She stated this was the last time that she saw Eric.

In response to questions. she stated that it was her habit to go home for lunch and return to the school at approximately 11:45AM and that Eric was aware of this because she would frequently see him while walking to her car to leave for lunch.

In response to questions, she stated that she did not know Dylan, but had heard of the "Trench Coat Mafia" around school. She thought that there were "a lot of them" and had two of them in a class last semester. However, she stated that she rarely saw Eric hanging with them in a large group, only seeing him with one or two of them at a time. She stated that he seemed to dress normal sometimes, as well.

She repeated that they met in January and could not recall ever seeing him before January around school, but then stated that she thought she had a computer class with him.

In response to questions, she stated that she did not recall seeing a computer in Eric's room or in his chome. She did not recall seeing guns or anything related to explosive devices.

Asked if she knew anyone by the name of (redacted). She staed that he knew a (redacted) from school and thought that he was a senior, but did not believe he was a "trenchcoat mafia" person, but might hang out with them. She described him as being 5'9" or 5'10", heavyset, with dark brown hair cut in a "bowl" cut and very straight. She stated that she saw (redacted) on the news Tuesday, 4/20/99 standing around near Fair and Marshall, wearing a striped shirt (horizontal stripes). She stated that (redacted) had "hatred towards everyone" and would frequently make comments in class about people and was "not nice". She was unaware of any nicknames that he might have. She stated that he would frequently disrupt the class about something that someone in the class might say, making fun of them or belittling them. She stated that (redacted) was friends with another boy, who always wore a black trench coat, had dark curly hair down to his shoulders and was very tall. She stated that this boy had acne and body odor and wore black all of the time. She stated that she did not know his name.

Asked about her time spent inside of Eric's bedroom and whether or not she had observed any Nazi or Hitler type items, she stated that she wasn't absolutely sure, but thought that he might have had a Hitler picture above his bed. She did not recall seeing any tatoos or other markings on his body.

Asked about videos that he made, she stated that she was once in their computer tech lab and saw Eric and two other boys intently watching a video as she walked by. She recalled that the video depicted boys Eric's age, wearing Army camouflage type clothing, and black bandanas around their hair, running with guns in a field. She wa unsure as to who the boys were and was unsure whether Eric was in the video. She stated that she saw this video about two weeks ago and had not discussed it with Eric. She stated that they seemed to be very much "into it" as she walked by. She again stated that the people in the video seemed to be running with some type of guns and that she ehard what sounded like fireworks going off. She assumed that they were preparing a video for the "Friday showing", when individuals who make their own videos have them run on the closed circuit television system in the school, prior to announcments. She stated tht she thinks she has seen Eric on other videos during the friday announcments in the past, but was not sure.

In response to questions, she stated that he did not express any thoughts on political views with the government and did not make any remarks about jocks or blacks.

Asked again about her brief conversation on Monday 4/19/99, with Eric at school, she stated that he seemed as though he as not concentrating on things and was anxious and irritated, as though something was disturbing him. She noted this in only a five minute conversation. She stated that the other guy was smoking and waiting for him, but did not speak to Eric or hurry him.

In response to questions, she stated that he never in any way warned her about going to school on Monday and that on Saturday night had offered to make her copies of a CD.

Asked if Eric owned a vehicle, she stated that he drove a grey Honda 4-door and older model, but that she had never been in it. She stated that she saw it at his work, parked behind the building when he was working.

Asked about friends of hers who might know of any of the Trench Coat Mafia individuals, she stated that a girl in her third period choir class, Pauline Colby, used to hang with the Trench Coat Mafia but quit hanging aroudn with them because their "attitude scared her". She indicated that she had no further information to provide.

slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Susan Dewitt's testimony:

6101-6200  Pg 94:
IO Parson and Det. Jim Vonderohe were requested by the command post to conduct an interview with Susan Dewitt, who had approached an officer on the perimeter of the crime scene with information.  At 1155 hours, IO and Det. Vonderohe met with Susan Rebecca Dewitt, DOB 2/3/82, who was ccompanied by her father, Steve Dewitt, and mother, Susan Fjeldheim.  Susan Dewitt and her family were moved by IO's car to a point away from the media, at a nearby park on Fair St. near Marshall.  This is a point inside the outer perimeter and just east of Columbin High School.

At 1155 hours, the interview was conducted, but was not recorded, due to the lack of equipment.  Susan Dewitt stated that she had known Eric Harris after meeting him at hsi place of employment, the Blackjack Pizza restaurant, located near Ottawa and Pierce St.  She states that she works for Great Clips which is in the same strip mall, and her job as receptionist involves her frequent trips to Blackjack Pizza to order and pick up pizza for the various employees at Great Clips.  She got to know Eric, who works at Blackjack and discovered that they go to the same school.  She stated that he seemed very nice and that they talked to each other occasionally.  He somehow determined her name and began asking some of her friends at school about her and whether or not she like him, etc.  She stated that he even went into Great Clips to ask for her on a couple of occasions.  He has asked a friend of hers by the name of Megan Ledsack about her and whether or not Susan liked Eric.  She stated that this has all occurred since January and that she did not know him prior to that time.

S. Dewitt stated that last Friday night (4/16/99) business was slow because of the snow and she went to the pizza business to place an order and returned shortly after that to pick it up.  She stated that he provided her the order, at approximately 7:30PM, and that they talked briefly.  She gave him her phone number and he indicated he would call after work.  She stated that she got off at approximately 9:00PM.  He later did, in fact, call her residence, getting her mother, Susan Fjeldheim.

Susan Fjeldheim stated that he called and identified himself as Eric and asked for Susan.  She stated that he seemed very nice until she told him that Susan had gone to spend the night with a friend.  She stated that his tone changed somewhat and that he seemed somwhat mad that Susan was not home to receive his call.  She asked if he wanted her pager number and he took it.  She recalled thinking that seemed very unusual that he would get so angry so quickly, simply because she was not at home.

Susan Dewitt then stated that Eric did page her, and indicated that the phone number was still in her pager.  She checked her pager and indicated that she received the page at 9:29 on Friday night, the 16th, and was requested to call the phone number 932-8561.  Following that phone number was the number 732, which she stated she recognized as his personal code, but did not know that it was his code until talking with him on the phone.  She explained that many of the kids today are using code numbers following their phone number to let people know that it is "really them".  She learned upon talking to him that 732 was his code.  She stated that he stated that he was home and that the 932 phone number was his personal line in his room.  She indicated she was spending the night at a friend named Katie's and that they talked for about half an hour.  She stated that he did not seem mad at all and seemed fine.  Asked about what kinds of things they talked about, she stated that he once mentioned some kids that he used to be friends with. who he was mad at for making fun of him. She specifically mentioned Mike Dinkle. whose sister is president of the student body in their school.  He stated that he had heard that Mike Dinkle was talking about him and making fun of him and so he stopped hanging around with Mike.  Susan Dewitt indicated that Mike Dinkle's sister is named Heather and that her friend, Megan. is boyfriend/girfriend with Mike Dinkle.

In response to questions, Susan Dewitt stated that she would sometimes see Eric at school, but would most often see him standing along the street where kids parked east of the school (Fair St.) smoking or talking with friends.  They would say hi to each other.

Asked who Eric most often hung around with, she stated that he hung with a boy named Nathan, a senior who used to work at the McDonalds at Coal Mine and Pierce and then at Blackjack, where Eric works.  She stated, however, that Nathan recently quit Blackjack's.  Asked about Dylan Klebold, she stated that she did not know Dylan.

Asked about what else they talked about, she stated that they talked a little bit about computers because she was attempting to install AOL at her friend Katie's residence.  Asked if Eric seemed to know a lot about computers. she stated that he did and that when she was visiting him at his home on Saturday, he talked about making CD's from the computer.

Returning to the one half hour phone call on Friday, 4/16/99, she stated that he asked if she had plans for Saturday and they agreed that he would call her sometime in the early afternoon of Saturday 4/17/99.  He, in fact, called her later Saturday evening, at approximately 6:30 or 7:00 PM and asked her if she wanted to come to his residence and watch a movie.  She agreed, arriving at approximately 7:00 PM.  She indicated that he only lived approximately 5 minutes from her and that she drove herself to his residence.  She staed that his parents had just left and he indicated that they were going out to dinner for their anniversary. He was home alone.  She stated that they watched the movie "Event Horizon" and Eric indicated that this was one of his favorite movies.  She stated it was about demons and a haunted ship.  She indicated she could not give us Eric's address, but that he had given her directions for her to go to his house.  She described it as a nice house with blue trim and grey stone, three-story and very large with a two-car garage.  She stated that when she arrived, she glanced around and noticed Eric's black trench coat laying on the stairs.  She stated that she sees him in it outside of the school, but not in school.  She stated that he was acting "normal", sitting around.  He asked if she wanted to go downstairs and watch the movie and they, in fact, did move to the downstairs area.  They watched the movie straight through with no interruptions or phone calls and the movie ended at approximately 9:30 or 9:40PM.  After the movie was over, they talked briefly and the only time he left was to let the dog out and return and let the dog in and return.  We talked about other movies and made "small talk".  She stated that he mentioned Mike Dinkle again and that he seemed "hurt" rather than angry about hearing that Dinkle had talked about him and made fun of him. He described Dinkle as being a "jerk" that he did not like anymore.  He did not make any threats towards Dinkle, however.

She stated that his parents returned home at approximately 10:00 or 10:30PM and that his mother, and then father, came downstairs.  They talked for about five minutes and seemed nice.  Eric's mother shook her hand and Eric's father indicated that he got his hair cut at the Great Clips where she worked.  They then went upstairs and Eric asked her if she wanted to listen to some music.  They went into his bedroom, which was downstairs, and just off of the room where they were watching the movie.  She stated that his room had posters of bands and one of Jenny McCarthy.  She noted that he had a lot of CDs and that he made them off of the computer.  Asked about the type of music that he was listening to, she stated that some of the music was "soft and flowing" such as Enya but stated that some of the music had "anger expressed."  She stated that it was yelling and screaming.  She stated that she did not believe it was in any foreign lanugages or that profanity was used, but that there was lots of banging.  He described this as some of his favorites.  She stated that she was not familiar with any of the music of this nature.  In response to questions, she stated that the playing of this music did not seem to upset him.

She indicated that she saw soccer jerseys hanging in his room and asked if he played soccer.  He stated that he did, until recently, but had dropped out.  She asked if he played for Columbine High School and he stated, no and stated it in such a way that was somewhat exaggerated, but very definite that he had not played for the school.  She stated that they continued to sit on his bed listening to music.  She looked around his room and recalled seeing concert and movie ticket stubs stapled around his window.  She stated that she did not see anything in his room that she considered suspicious.  She stated that he received no phone calls during this time.  At one point, she asked him for an aspirin and he left the room to look for one for her because she had a headache.  Then, her sister paged her, which meant "get home".  She indicated that he made no effort to get up or to encourage her to leave, however.  She told him eventually that she needed to go home so she wouldn't get in trouble.  She stated that the page came in at approximately 10:30 and that she did not leave for approximately 30 more minutes.

Asked if he had initiated any type of intimate contact with her, and she stated that he put his arm around her once, but did not kiss her except to kiss her on the cheek when she left, as a way of saying goodbye.  He mentioned to her that she could go out and warm her car up and come back in until it was warm, but she stated that she better get home so she did not get in trouble.

On Sunday, 4/18/99, she stated she was working at Great Clips and Eric's father came in and said hello to her, calling her by name.  She stated that he seemed very happy.

In response to questions, she stated that Eric and his parents seemed to get along very well together.

She did not receive any calls from Eric on Sunday.  She saw him on Monday while walking to her car from school at approximately 10:15AM.  She stated that she looked over and saw him and another boy that she did not know and that they waved.  He walked over to talk to her while the other boy waited a short distance away.  She asked him what he was doing and he stated that he was ditching class. She stated that they talked for about five minutes and that he seemed like something was bothering him.  She described the other boy as being tall, with ear length, curly brown hair, and a black trench coat.  She stated that she did not know who he as but that he might be named "Nate". She could not recall any facial hair and could not recall the color of his pants or shirt.  She stated that she had to go and turned to walk away.  She turned around a short distance later to look back but could not see him anywhere.  She stated that he always seemed to do this, indicating that as she would walk away, she would turn and he would disappear.  She stated this was the last time that she saw Eric.

In response to questions. she stated that it was her habit to go home for lunch and return to the school at approximately 11:45AM and that Eric was aware of this because she would frequently see him while walking to her car to leave for lunch.

In response to questions, she stated that she did not know Dylan, but had heard of the "Trench Coat Mafia" around school. She thought that there were "a lot of them" and had two of them in a class last semester.  However, she stated that she rarely saw Eric hanging with them in a large group, only seeing him with one or two of them at a time.  She stated that he seemed to dress normal sometimes, as well.

She repeated that they met in January and could not recall ever seeing him before January around school, but then stated that she thought she had a computer class with him.

In response to questions, she stated that she did not recall seeing a computer in Eric's room or in his chome.  She did not recall seeing guns or anything related to explosive devices.

Asked if she knew anyone by the name of (redacted).  She staed that he knew a (redacted) from school and thought that he was a senior, but did not believe he was a "trenchcoat mafia" person, but might hang out with them.  She described him as being 5'9" or 5'10", heavyset, with dark brown hair cut in a "bowl" cut and very straight.  She stated that she saw (redacted) on the news Tuesday, 4/20/99 standing around near Fair and Marshall, wearing a striped shirt (horizontal stripes).  She stated that (redacted) had "hatred towards everyone" and would frequently make comments in class about people and was "not nice".  She was unaware of any nicknames that he might have.  She stated that he would frequently disrupt the class about something that someone in the class might say, making fun of them or belittling them.  She stated that (redacted) was friends with another boy, who always wore a black trench coat, had dark curly hair down to his shoulders and was very tall.  She stated that this boy had acne and body odor and wore black all of the time.  She stated that she did not know his name.

Asked about her time spent inside of Eric's bedroom and whether or not she had observed any Nazi or Hitler type items, she stated that she wasn't absolutely sure, but thought that he might have had a Hitler picture above his bed.  She did not recall seeing any tatoos or other markings on his body.

Asked about videos that he made, she stated that she was once in their computer tech lab and saw Eric and two other boys intently watching a video as she walked by.  She recalled that the video depicted boys Eric's age, wearing Army camouflage type clothing, and black bandanas around their hair, running with guns in a field.  She wa unsure as to who the boys were and was unsure whether Eric was in the video.  She stated that she saw this video about two weeks ago and had not discussed it with Eric.  She stated that they seemed to be very much "into it" as she walked by.  She again stated that the people in the video seemed to be running with some type of guns and that she ehard what sounded like fireworks going off.  She assumed that they were preparing a video for the "Friday showing", when individuals who make their own videos have them run on the closed circuit television system in the school, prior to announcments.  She stated tht she thinks she has seen Eric on other videos during the friday announcments in the past, but was not sure.

In response to questions, she stated that he did not express any thoughts on political views with the government and did not make any remarks about jocks or blacks.

Asked again about her brief conversation on Monday 4/19/99, with Eric at school, she stated that he seemed as though he as not concentrating on things and was anxious and irritated, as though something was disturbing him.  She noted this in only a five minute conversation.  She stated that the other guy was smoking and waiting for him, but did not speak to Eric or hurry him.

In response to questions, she stated that he never in any way warned her about going to school on Monday and that on Saturday night had offered to make her copies of a CD.

Asked if Eric owned a vehicle, she stated that he drove a grey Honda 4-door and older model, but that she had never been in it.  She stated that she saw it at his work, parked behind the building when he was working.

Asked about friends of hers who might know of any of the Trench Coat Mafia individuals, she stated that a girl in her third period choir class, Pauline Colby, used to hang with the Trench Coat Mafia but quit hanging aroudn with them because their "attitude scared her".  She indicated that she had no further information to provide.

Super interesting, Thanks Liz. Funny they redact the name of a supposed acquaintance, but leave Eric's room telephone number in there. Anyone want to give it a call Laughing, I kid.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I wont call it lol! Funny enough most redacted things can be figured out by the context and several times they redacted a name but then missed it in the next sentence. High five team jeffco lol

Sorry for the typos though.

slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:01 am

Lizpuff wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I wont call it lol!  Funny enough most redacted things can be figured out by the context and several times they redacted a name but then missed it in the next sentence.  High five team jeffco lol

No worries, and thats the story of Jeff Co, always messing something up. Looks like Dylan had a case of body odor too, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:32 am

slippy123 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I wont call it lol!  Funny enough most redacted things can be figured out by the context and several times they redacted a name but then missed it in the next sentence.  High five team jeffco lol

No worries, and thats the story of Jeff Co, always messing something up. Looks like Dylan had a case of body odor too,  Laughing

Actually in this case I am pretty sure she is talking about Robert Perry. He looked pretty similar to Dylan according to people except he had terrible acne. They had diff hair cuts but hard to see under hats.

A lot of witnesses so far (in fact ones where Jeffco messed up the redacting) kids are saying that Perry was the second shooter alongside Eric, or that he was a third shooter just because they mistook Dylan for him.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:25 am

Another interesting tidbit. I am currently reading thru the section of police and fire dept etc. On 7901-8000 there are several fire dept men who report similar frustrations with the day. Here is one report from page 40:
Comments

This was the most difficult day of my career. To sit in staging for 5 hours listening to calls for more medics and medical equipment was unbearable and we did nothing. We could hear off duty personnel who had come to the scene, on the radio in assigned positions, working at the incident while we sat doing nothing. We watched and heard units from other departments in the scene, helping, and we did nothing. It is a widely held belief on A shift that if you weren't the initial units dispatched you had to be off duty or a member of another department to make it into this call. My frustration was the highest it has ever been in the 20 years in EMS. My morale is at the lowest.

Problems encountered:

1) Communications between agencies. We were able to achieve minimal, between 3 of the 5 units.

2) No command of the group. This was left to the officers present. We were told we had been assigned a command however we could not reach him on the radio. Engine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was decided on as command. This left 3 aerial units free for fire attack. At no time during the incident did we have communication with our assigned command.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Robyn Anderson's testimony on the gun purchases:
8201-8300 Page 16:

1) Anderson's interview details

2) Anderson stated that in December 1998, on a Sunday, she was contacted via telephone by Dylan Klebold who asked her if she would be willing to get them into the gun show at I-25 and 58th Avenue. Anderson stated that she would and Klebold and Harris came to her house to pick her up and bring her to the gun show. Anderson stated that it appeared from conversation with Harris and Klebold that they had been at the gun show the day before looking around. This would have been Saturday. Anderson further states that Klebold and Harris picked her up at approximately 10:00 AM

3) Anderson stated that Klebold and Harris had been searching the gun show for private dealers so that they would not have to complete any paperwork. According to Anderson, after entering the gun show, Klebold and Harris went directly to a private dealer. The dealer asked Klebold and Harris if they had brought someone 18 years old this time. Klebold and Harris stated that they had. Anderson states that she showed her drivers license to this individual and after reviewing it, handed it back. According to Anderson, Harris and Klebold asked the individual if he has anything shorter than the shotgun they were looking at and the individual tells them that they can cut down the barrel. Anderson explained to S/A Motte that the gun was long and the individual was saying they could cut it down to the first barrel ring. As if to cut it down to the shortest length of not less than 18 inches. Anderson stated that the price of the shotgun was over $100.00 but less than $300.00. Anderson stated that Klebold paid for this shotgun from money that he had in his wallet and that this shotgun was for Klebold himself.

4) Description given of the dealer, No receipt was given for the transaction

5) Anderson states that they walked around the gun show for a while looking for private dealers. They made contact with another private dealer and Eric Harris negotiated for a double-barreled shotgun. According to Anderson, Harris' money was clasped together with a large notebook binder clip and located in Anderson's purse. Anderson does not recall if she paid for the shotgun or if she gave the money to Harris to pay for the shotgun. The dealer did not ask for any identification nor was a receipt produced.

6) Description given of the dealer, Anderson further stated that this shotgun was for Eric Harris.

7) Anderson stated that the three of them wandered around the gun show some more and contacted another private dealer. This dealer was selling a black rifle. This individual asked to see identification and after viewing it and checking with a party at the next table for verification, gave it back to Anderson. Anderson stated that the rifle was in a box on the table with two magazine clips. Anderson stated that this purchase was transacted like the previous one with Eric Harris. Anderson had Harris' money on the binder clip and either she paid for the rifle or Harris did. She does not recall. Anderson could not describe this private dealer. Anderson stated that no receipt was produced by this private dealer.

Cool Anderson further stated that Harris and Klebold bought more ammunition clips and ammunition from another individual's table. Harris also purchased a folding knife at another table.

9) Anderson stated that Eric Harris named one of the firearms purchased Arlene.

10) Anderson was asked if she knew any other attempts to purchase firearms by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold to which she replied she did not.

11) Anderson drew a picture of the dealer locations

12) Anderson stated that after the purchases were made, she, Klebold, and Harris left the gun show andproceeded to Eric Harris' house. they dropped Harris off with his shotgun, rifle and merchandise and proceeded to her house. Anderson states that she drove her car to Dylan Klebold's house and Klebold drove his car into the garage. Klebold placed the shotgun under his jacket, grabbed his bag of merchandise and went up to his room. Anderson states that Klebold attempted to place the shotgun in a dresser drawer in his bedroom but it did not fit. He then tried to place it behind the toilet roll dispenser after it is removed but it did not fit. Anderson believes that it is eventually placed in Klebold's closet.

13) Anderson states that she recalls the date of the purchase of these firearms as being in December because she and Klebold were planning to study calculus at his house because the finals for that class were December 16 and 17 with a make up day of December 18 1998. Anderson believes that the date of the purchase would have to be December 13 1998.

14) Anderson was shown a picture from the newspaper which depicts the 9mm carbine and stated that it is the rifle purchased by Eric Harris.

pyrrhicheretic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

Testimony from Police about Dave Sanders
Pg 8501-8600 Pg 8

I also came upon 2 male students helping a teacher who had been shot. We had the students evacuate and I stood by with the teacher. The teacher identified himself as Sanders. I observed 2 gunshot wounds (entry) and 1 exit wound. I also observed that Sanders was missing what appeared to be 2 upper front teeth. There was also a large quanitity of blood on the floor around Sanders.

I applied pressure bandages to Sander's wounds and advised dispatch to send medics to my location and advised them of my situation involving Sanders. Dep Whitus and myself moved Sanders from the classroom I found him in to the first room we first made entry into. At about this time a paramedic Laman arrived at our location. Laman told Dep Whitus and myself that Sanders was dead.

I have not come across Whitus' testimony yet but it sure seems off. He was alive, they moved him and a paramedic came and told them he was dead? How much time had elapsed? It is sad and fishy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   17 - highlights of the 11k Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highlights of the 11k
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: