Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Empty
PostSubject: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 11:08 am

**I can't post links yet cuz I'm new**

Joe Rogan a famous comedian, former tv star, and now hosts his own popular podcast gives some thoughts and stories about school and mental health:

**Search on YT:
Joe Rogan Speaks The Truth About School

This one is Doug Stanhope, another comedian long time friends with Joe Rogan. Talks about school shootings and bullying. *****warning VERY dark humor*****

**Search on YT:
Doug Stanhope School Shootings
(I'd go for the 9:32 long clip)

Also, I was looking if their were other videos of Matt Stone talking about Columbine since he went to school there (before E&D did). However I found out some people think Matt Stone is Dylan Klebold and Trey Parker is Eric Harris. And one of the clues is how Kenny never dies. Lol. Oh the conspiracy nuts!

Also kind of interesting to watch Howard Stern's radio show on Columbine (if you like that kind of thing it's on YouTube some parts were taken down though). I think it was part 1 that includes some caller that calls in and sings a song he made about TCM (My fav part).
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105638
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:24 pm

LostHighway wrote:
**I can't post links yet cuz I'm new**

Joe Rogan a famous comedian, former tv star, and now hosts his own popular podcast gives some thoughts and stories about school and mental health:

**Search on YT:
Joe Rogan Speaks The Truth About School

This one is Doug Stanhope, another comedian long time friends with Joe Rogan. Talks about school shootings and bullying. *****warning VERY dark humor*****

**Search on YT:
Doug Stanhope School Shootings
(I'd go for the 9:32 long clip)

Also, I was looking if their were other videos of Matt Stone talking about Columbine since he went to school there (before E&D did). However I found out some people think Matt Stone is Dylan Klebold and Trey Parker is Eric Harris. And one of the clues is how Kenny never dies. Lol. Oh the conspiracy nuts!

Also kind of interesting to watch Howard Stern's radio show on Columbine (if you like that kind of thing it's on YouTube some parts were taken down though). I think it was part 1 that includes some caller that calls in and sings a song he made about TCM (My fav part).

I have Sirrus satellite radio, and listen to Howard Stern everyday. If you can find any links to those Columbine things, that would be cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 6:36 pm

It's on YouTube just search Howard stern Columbine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thought I should add the different Howard Stern episodes. Wish I could post links but just search this on YouTube:
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 3
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 3
Howard Stern Columbine Day 3 Part 3 (can only find part 3)
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 3
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105638
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 10:05 pm

LostHighway wrote:
Thought I should add the different Howard Stern episodes. Wish I could post links but just search this on YouTube:
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 1 Part 3
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 2 Part 3
Howard Stern Columbine Day 3 Part 3 (can only find part 3)
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 1
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 2
Howard Stern Columbine Day 4 Part 3

Will do thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mrpnuz

Contribution Points : 76647
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Her's a loveline with a couple Columbine students a few months after it happened.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83439
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Matt Stone didnt to school at Columbine, he just lived in the Littleton area. He went to Heritage High school which is only a few miles away from Columbine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
Matt Stone didnt to school at Columbine, he just lived in the Littleton area. He went to Heritage High school which is only a few miles away from Columbine.
He was accused of being one of the shooters though I believe, along with with Trey Parker. Kind of stupid considering these guys had already coined South Park by then and had everything to live for, unlike Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 80772
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 1:55 am

Ivan wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
He was accused of being one of the shooters though I believe, along with with Trey Parker. Kind of stupid considering these guys had already coined South Park by then and had everything to live for, unlike Eric and Dylan.

kek.
what a stupid theory.
accused by the media??
I love SP and never knew this,very interesting.
also I dunno if Im the only one but I feel kinda weird that E&D didnt like SP.I mean,it was(and still is) awesome and they could relate to it.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83439
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:53 am

CaptainMidnight wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:

kek.
what a stupid theory.
accused by the media??
I love SP and never knew this,very interesting.
also I dunno if Im the only one but I feel kinda weird that E&D didnt like SP.I mean,it was(and still is) awesome and they could relate to it.

No he was never officially named a participant by the media. Its just one of those dumb conspiracy theories the kooks have passed around for years.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 9:45 am

Chris Rock talking about how he was apparently more bullied than Eric Harris always grinded my gears. It's not a matter of how bad it was, of competing to see who gets to be the biggest victim. Bullying shouldn't happen in general.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Bookish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general   Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedians and commentators about school shootings and school in general
Page 1 of 1