Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a parallel universe...

Go down 
+2
ThoughtBox
anonacc489
6 posters
AuthorMessage
anonacc489

Contribution Points : 74566
Forum Reputation : 0

In a parallel universe... Empty
PostSubject: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm

So if you are a fan of the multiverse theory/parallel universe theory/alternate dimensions/blah blah blah, you'd know that for every action, there exists a universe where the opposite outcome occurred.

Therefore, all things considered, it is highly possible there exists parallel universes where Columbine went off without a hitch(EG: the bombs in the cafeteria detonated perfectly, killing hundreds).

It's also possible that there exists universes where Columbine didn't occur at all.

Anyone else ever think about this stuff and get really tripped out?
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83946
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:54 pm

There are probably many, many parallel universes where Columbine didn't occur at all. Just like the sinking of the Titanic, Columbine was a confluence of many, many individual situations and occurrences, which, if even ONE was different, would have changed EVERYTHING.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83288

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:54 am

I'd rather the parallel universe had Dylan as the star pitcher & Eric the Homecoming King
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74201
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like that universe.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83607
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:38 am

I don't believe in the theory, but I think about it way to fucking much.

I wish there was a way to travel between parallel dimensions, and back in time.

Contribution Points : 83992

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:57 am

I actually get headaches just thinking about so many possibilities of reality, and that theory is definitely one of them... If it is true then it'd be neat to see a parallel universe where Dylan and Eric were 2 successful guys, drinking bear in a pub in 2016 and reminiscing about their dumb thoughts as teens where they hated everyone and how they wanted to blow everyone up. Just imagine:

Eric: Man remember back in high school how much we hated everyone?
Dylan: Yeah man, I actually wanted to kill everyone, I mean really kill everyone... It's funny now, 'cause we don't even know where those losers are.
Eric: Yeah I hear ya! Well good thing we didn't, 'cause we'll be DOOMIN' on our brand new PC's this May, DOOM 4 baby!!
Dylan: Shit yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 am

That sounds interesting. I think about all possibilities too. But if it never had happend, we wouldn't be in this forum now. ^^
In the last 2 days I had 2 separate dreams. And in each dream one of them (Eric and Dylan) was walking by. It's weird that they weren't together. They just looked at me and disappeared. It's weird, but I think, it's because I read too much about columbine all the time and before I'm going to sleep. So it must be stuck in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a parallel universe...   In a parallel universe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a parallel universe...
Page 1 of 1