Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Rampage: Killing without Reason DVD collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Army of One

PostSubject: Rampage: Killing without Reason DVD collection   Sun May 08, 2016 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So whilst browsing my local Electronic store I came across this DVD called Rampage: Killing without Reason, a 2 disc collection detailing Mass Murder cases from the early 1910s to late 2000s.

The Columbine Massacre is on Disc 2 in the episode "School Massacres" which also mentions the Charles Whitman tower shooting, Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham and the 1998 attack by Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden.

The doco itself is fine but it really does imply that Eric and Dylan were targeting Christians and African-Americans which is really not that true at all. Also the narrator sounds really cynical at times during the entire episode.

Overall it's worth tracking down, it's only about $8 bucks on Amazon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Rampage: Killing without Reason DVD collection   Sun May 08, 2016 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So whilst browsing my local Electronic store I came across this DVD called Rampage: Killing without Reason, a 2 disc collection detailing Mass Murder cases from the early 1910s to late 2000s.

The Columbine Massacre is on Disc 2 in the episode "School Massacres" which also mentions the Charles Whitman tower shooting, Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham and the 1998 attack by Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden.

The doco itself is fine but it really does imply that Eric and Dylan were targeting Christians and African-Americans which is really not that true at all. Also the narrator sounds really cynical at times during the entire episode.

Overall it's worth tracking down, it's only about $8 bucks on Amazon

The cover looks interesting. I've never seen this before, definitely will check it out.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rampage: Killing without Reason DVD collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1