Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos at Columbine

Go down 
+4
shades
Archvile
Lizpuff
TheSpiral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74889
Forum Reputation : 63

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 9:45 am

I just found this on youtube, thought you guys should see it. (I'm not too sure about posting links, so tell me if i'm breaking any rules)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:13 am

I still haven't watched this series yet!

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 4:09 pm

It's something Crime Watch Daily put together on the 17th anniversary.

Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 18

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Craig backs up the claim about Rachel being asked if she believes in God, and now adds that Richard was asked too and replied that he was an atheist. Richard has said in interviews he had blacked out after being shot. And Rachel was instantly killed. So why is Craig spouting this crud?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 38

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Craig probably has no choice but to carry on the fabricated sentiment his family had used throughout the years.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:49 am

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Craig backs up the claim about Rachel being asked if she believes in God, and now adds that Richard was asked too and replied that he was an atheist. Richard has said in interviews he had blacked out after being shot. And Rachel was instantly killed. So why is Craig spouting this crud?

Craig Scott is probably basing that on this article:

April 17 2012

Richard Castaldo challenges the official Columbine narrative - Richard’s sure to be controversial account is told for the first time, on the eve of the 13 year anniversary of the Columbine shooting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:16 am

It's obviously just an extremely nice thing he did to make Rachel become some martyr.
Maybe he liked her or something?
Not trying to be harsh, but I don't believe he's telling the truth nor did that encounter happen.
I feel like the bullets came so fast then in an instant they were down.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77520
Forum Reputation : 0

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:27 am

I think Eric and Dylan both disliked the "bible thumpers" (for lack of a better word...no offense to anyone).  But I don't believe they necessarily targeted anyone for being of a certain religion. I think they picked random people to shoot, and then used whatever info they had on them to taunt them before they shot them.  They taunted Daniel Mauser about his glasses, Isaiah about his skin color, that one girl for crying over a flesh wound, the jock in the library for being overweight, etc.  Even if this conversation had occurred between Eric and Rachel, I don't believe that he necessarily targeted her because of her religious beliefs......it was just one of many taunts that would come from him that day.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:17 am

Freezingmoon wrote:
I think Eric and Dylan both disliked the "bible thumpers" (for lack of a better word...no offense to anyone).  But I don't believe they necessarily targeted anyone for being of a certain religion. I think they picked random people to shoot, and then used whatever info they had on them to taunt them before they shot them.  They taunted Daniel Mauser about his glasses, Isaiah about his skin color, that one girl for crying over a flesh wound, the jock in the library for being overweight, etc.  Even if this conversation had occurred between Eric and Rachel, I don't believe that he necessarily targeted her because of her religious beliefs......it was just one of many taunts that would come from him that day.

Right. They barley knew anyone they killed, and none of the people on Eric's "must die" hitlist were hurt, let alone killed.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Only one person was injured from Eric's Shit List:

Austin Stephen Eubanks 10-7-81
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96591
Forum Reputation : 52

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:44 am

Freezingmoon wrote:

According to Brooks Brown E &D's problem with religion first started when they'd see students like Rocky get up at school and give testimony about Jesus and what he meant in their lives,then and hour later be shoving around or making fun of some kid in the hallways.
Apparently, that was not an unheard of thing there.
I can see why that kind of hypocrisy would turn someone against religion.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:26 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Only one person was injured from Eric's Shit List:

Austin Stephen Eubanks 10-7-81

Can you provide more info on that?

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 Pieces of Paper [Shit List] - Removed from Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Eric's Bookshelf

CN 1880 Austin Stephen Eubanks 10-7-81

*He was the only one on the list that was injured

**Of course, the "shit list" contained a lot more names but none of those people were injured/killed during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos at Columbine   Chaos at Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos at Columbine
Page 1 of 1